The security aspect of cyber is very tough

>The security aspect of cyber is very tough.
The fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement
youtu.be/_aFo_BV-UzI?t=3m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-hackers-body-shamed/
youtube.com/watch?v=5zON0o_d51E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump
>Meaningful sentences
>Ever

>americans

Somebody train a markov chain on trump

It is tough.
He just talks weird get over it.

they both didn't know what they are talking about. trump is 70 and hilary is 69 for fucks sake. can you really blame them?

>Hillary doesn't know what she's talking about
>ha, stupid liberals!
>Trump doesn't know what he's talking about
>I swear I'm not stupid, I mean Hillary is stupid too, therefore I'm not!

Trump has good words, the best words.

Mexico Jr. is fucked no matter which one gets in. It's going to be great watching the fall of a superpower.

THE INTERNET IS A SERIES OF TUBES, HAHA

why the fuck aren't STEM majors ever elected president

Not very fun when you live there. We're in for an ass blasting for the ages.

Trump technically does, but I know what you mean.

They're majority antisocial
Same reason they don't hold any elected office.

they know better

Cuz they are boring asshole who are completely detached from the average person. Would be surprised if one polled over 1%

It's Engineering, not Econ.
Econ is only technically math, no one would ever call it STEM.

Ok, I got the information of some shitty website anyway.

STEM people probably think they wouldn't make a good president and avoid it. I'd argue that a lot of people think this about themselves.

He actually said
>The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough
HUGE difference.

>My ten year old son is great with tech
Big misstep.
One, it demonstrates Trump has no idea when it comes to national cybersecurity.
And two, with the way he went off on a tangent about his ten year old son it leaves the impression he's might put his ten year old son in charge of national cybersecurity if he was elected president.

they're both old as dirt and don't know shit about technology.
did you expect a meaningful response?

He's right

o fuck
good thing I don't live there

what was jimmy?

I did a cyber... security?

I actually think he might have a learning/speech disability. He got fucking lucky in the genetic lottery, and everything since then has been coasting on his dad's hard work.

The man is a simpleton, a man-child. He can barely speak English. He's worse than GWB.

I have no idea if he's actually like that or if he's merely talking on the level of his supporters. Either possibility is scary though

Hillary doesn't either, just look at her whole email issue, even the guy she hired to handle it had to go on Reddit to get answer for basic stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement

My dad is in his 50s and understand the basics of IT security just from my running lectures the last 10 years. The most technical training he had was photography school in the Navy.

Surely a titan of industry like Trump should be able to at least use the word "cyber" correctly.

>Hillary doesn't either
She hasn't been boning up for months to deal with multiple congressional hearings about her email server? Are you a paid Trump shill or just mostly ignorant about recent history?

Doomed to fail, being based on the flawed idea that STEM types know how to actually convince people of things.
Fucking climate change denial is still a thing, you want the people who fucked that up to try and convince world leaders?

Despite, she still doesn't know what to do about cyber security

>the cyber

"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare," he continued. "It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them."

Kek'd, he just talks shit.

youtu.be/_aFo_BV-UzI?t=3m3s

>level of his supporters
>4th grade reading level
lmao

Despite, trying and making little progress is better than not caring to try at all.

>I came to a conclusion without considering the evidence
>I had the evidence shoved down my throat so I'll just maintain my position anyways as if evidence to the contrary doesn't matter.
Either you are a retard or intentionally acting like one.

It's extremely depressing when you put it in that light.

Man, the smart people of the world are truly retarded.

Because we hate having to dumb down our speeches in order to communicate with others.

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers.

wtf does that have to do with the rest of his response?!

hahaha Jesus Christ this guy is just wining it. And people think he's playing 4-dimensional chess! The guy can't even play checkers.

He's just Rainman of fancy-business-talking hahaha

What the fuck are you talking about? Either you're a dumbass or just retarded.

It's true.

Guys, don't make fun of Trump or you'll make Cred Forums mad.

A+ argument there

Not worried about it... He'll find the absolute best in the business and contract them out at a fraction of the current cost, that's what he does.

>What the fuck are you talking about?
You really have no clue? Let me try and make my point a bit more clearly with a simple yes-no question.

Do you honestly believe Hillary hasn't learned anything about technology after being grilled for hours for multiple sessions of congressional hearings about her private email server?

Now make me feels smug and not answer the question as I expect.

>my 10 year old son is good with computers

>American education

The way it was broken down it really does seem like he's just talking down to his supporters.

Because awkward autists don't win elections. Just look at Yeb.

>barely cohesive babble that is somewhat agreeable at a glace
it's like he was born to be a politician

What makes you think she did? For all we know, the grilling could've gone way over her head. She probably isn't very concerned with it and like with her server, hires people who she believes understands.

I imagined when he said it could bbe a 400l dude on his bed responsible for hacking attacks I immediately thought of the huge Cred Forums pop he just called out. I mean c'mon..a lot you are fatties after all heading to if not already living the bed ridden life of expanse,

Trump named the Cred Forumsew

>linuxtard thinks he knows shit about security while he sits there with his swiss cheese OS
Android is what happens when your dumb fuck operating system gets users.

Thanks for making me feel smug in expecting you to not answer the question.

>What makes you think she did?
Because she is the one who has to answer the questions. She doesn't get to delegate to an advisor and a tech expert when called before a congressional committee.

>She probably isn't very concerned with it
Because no one takes a congressional investigation seriously because there couldn't be any consequences political or legal?

I'm leaning more towards you being innocuously clueless not just trying to act like it.

>swiss chees OS
what the fuck

>android
>bad
what the fuck

Brilliant! Kudos to you and a KEK award. Very nice man.

>Just look at Yeb.
Poor Jeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc

Utter bullshit, her whole argument was that she didn't know she did anything wrong, and the reason for the server as she claims, was to able to use one device because she felt it was easier for her.

I've been ignoring both of these scumbags but decided to watch tonight to see which one is a bigger scumbag.

"Cyber" as a countable noun got my vote for Hillary. (just kidding, I'd never vote)

he's trying to stay on the board's topic, shitposting about OSes.

thanks for contributing to the viscious circle, faggot.

>Jeb!
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M

>her whole argument was that she didn't know she did anything wrong
Really? Because she didn't know that past officials and past secretaries of state, like Powell, used a private server? Nor should we read into the fact that she was knowledgable about common business practices to erase old emails was brought up either? Or how about . . .
I could go on and on and present contrary evidence but I know it is a waste of time to shove contradictory evidence down your throat as you'll just disregard them in your emotionally driven preconceived notions.

kek

good goy

-Cred Forums

>liberals trying to blame it on the black guy
And they call us racist

>learning/speech disability
>upenn

ok bud i like your trumping

Man I actually feel bad for Jeb!

we need an army of miniaturised men to patrol the intertubes

Did you mislink or are you trying to present a classic example of a non sequitur?

What does that have to do with her knowledge on cyber security other than pointing out what I originally stated in that she didn't know much about it and doubt she picked up anything knowledgeable from the hearings. In fact, Powell doesn't either sense her shit was hacked.

>2 party state general

>What does that have to do with her knowledge on cyber security
Let's think about whether or not Congress wouldn't drill her about security issues, or cyber security, over her personal email server. Hmm. . . Nope. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I literally just face palmed over how clueless you are. That's my cue to stop reading your posts.

in terms of difficulty
voting reform >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>climate policy reform > everything else

Voting reform is probably going to be impossible because the two parties are way too comfortable with the current setup. Why would either campaign on a platform to weaken their own party in favor of a third party?

She clearly knows how to destroy evidence or at least relies on other people to do that for her.

>trump steaks
>classified information on an insecure personal server

Seriously, it's not a comparison. Trump Steaks won't ruin the country, just your appetite for red meat.

>They live in a 2 party state
It was going to turn out like this eventually. You've only yourselves to blame.

bernie might in four/eight years, if he's still alive.

jesus, that was almost as bad as the one with the airhorns

>losing train of thoughts and going off on tangents
It's clearly ADHD, but who the fuck cares. Plenty of doctors and professors have it too, doesn't make them any less competent at what they do. He's obviously excellent at what he does otherwise he wouldn't be so successful.

So what you're saying is actually worse. She knows about the dangers of cyber security and went ahead with a poorly secured private server anyway.

Seriously, I'm unsure if your trying to defend her or if you completely misjudged the information.

Imo, she doesn't understand it at all and obviously knew what Congress was gonna ask her about. Hillary is a good lawyer and prepped herself for those questions.

Bernie isn't working another day in his life, pretending to be Shillary's opposition while scamming the "dude free shit lmao" crowd funded his retirement

Bernie is basically the third party in question though. He only ran as a democrat, officially he's an independent/no party. The democrats would never consider him a front runner because he's not a democrat, it would be as strange as the republicans nominating gary johnson as their candidate.

She says it was a mistake, fine. I can accept that. But she also says she has taken responsibility for it...when any other person in her position would in jail. What responsibility has she taken?

The woman is a liability and happily breaks the law without remorse or consequence.

>a poorly secured private server anyway.
Which is why the FBI arrested and is trying her for that. Oh wai-
Nice witchhunting!

gary's as much a republican as the sky is red.
Bernie did get a high energy dem base, just a little too extreme. Hillary voters liked him. He would definitely clinch it right now if there was a primary without her tomorrow. If he runs again in eight years, which I doubt, he would win the nom no contest.
That said, he is putting together a coalition thing, so he could still have a hand in things.

You're missing the point get, bigly

You can't convince people to give you a collective sum of 4 billion dollars and be a idiot. It just doesn't work that way. He's hiding a lot of his other personality. If you watch videos of him from 30 years ago, he sounds well spoken and intelligent.

"Trump" has always been a brand name for Trump. Loud, brash, and abrasive. The original New Yorker. And so, whenever he makes a public appearance, he has to look loud, brash, and abrasive, otherwise, his brand disappears.

I mean seriously. Does anyone ever think that you can act like Trump 100% of the time and get a 4000x return on an investment? It's not that easy

The FBI straight up said a normal person would be facing jail time but Shillary is above the law. Not like it matters anyway, Obama would pardon any conviction.

>The FBI straight up said a normal person would be facing jail time but Shillary is above the law.
[citation needed]

that's some great embellishment
the phrasing was more, an EMPLOYEE would be facing a WORK CITATION. that isn't a criminal standard.

Vincent is quite handsome desu

Aw! You ruined my fun of painting that retard into a corner by correcting his idiocy beforehand.

So he's either faking his speech problem or has dementia?

Can you imagine that body in a swim suit?

>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Jail might have been an embellishment but it still stands that she plays by a different set of rules and is above punishment. If she couldn't protect information as Secretary of State, why do you think she will as President?

ITT: redditors who have to go back

APOLOGIZE

>to security or administrative sanctions
>has anything to do with a criminal offense/jail time

>administrative sanctions
nigga I was right, you apologize.

wtf I hate trump now!

"Administrative sanctions" = shitcanned and blacklisted
Yet here we are with Shillary as the Democrat nominee for president

Are you the 400lbs acne faced nerd he referred tonight?

Probably the first, but yes

It's a smart move too. If you understand the complexities of understanding speech, you'd understand a few things.

1) Shorter syllables get more people to understand at a faster rate, and therefore broadens your market. Even if you're a avid book reader, you understand shorter words faster, not bogging your mind down

2) Powerful words go last, no matter what. In a sense, this is what is being remembered about the topic.

3) Repeat it enough times and people start believing it no matter what. Things like "Lying Ted" and "crooked Hilary." It doesn't matter if they are or not, confirmation bias holds true, and people keep saying "Trump was right again"

Those three key facts dictate Trump's speech. And surprisingly, they work

>shitcanned and blacklisted
Moving the goalposts from "jail time?" Doesn't surprise me that a Trump supporter would mimic his moving goalposts like tonight's "stamina" to "bad experience."

To be fair, Trump said he wanted to endorse the skill of hackers, not see them as something to be destroyed. I think we can all agree on that after seeing the Pentegon's cyber bounty program.

I have an n gram generator on hand if someone will mine the text I'll generate a few sentences

I tried posting this in Cred Forums and they fucking deleted it!

haha! What a bunch of butthurt losers

True, he kept at it after the debate when he was answering questions from the media. Btw, did Hillary field any questions tonight after the debate?

This is how I view Trump's speech

Basically short simple words are easy for anyone to understand but the thing is when you use only simple words they create excessively long sentences that become boring to read, this dulls your senses and you lose track of what the person is saying. I think Trump uses this to his advantage to make it seem like he's saying more than he really is. By sprinkling "interesting" words in there periodically and repeating them over and over again people start to remember his main points and don't really pay attention to the less interesting parts.

haha your a dickhead mate

>You can't convince people to give you a collective sum of 4 billion dollars and be a idiot.

Sure you can. Proof: Trump did it :^)

But seriously, you CAN become a billionaire with this fool-proof method. Are you ready? I'm going to give it to you here for free:

Start out as a millionaire! Yes, start out with millions and no matter how incompetent you are you'll end up with billions after a short 4-5 decade span of time!

It's so simple even Trump could do it!

Still doesn't change the fact that the director of the FBI said Shillary is above the rules and receives special treatment. If she was blacklisted from politics it would be just as devastating to her as jail.

>Science, Technology, Economics, Math
>Econ doesn't fit in STEM

everyone knows Cred Forums is doing it for the lulz.
massive ass blasting in its purest form
just like the old days user, remember?

reading comprehension?

E is for Engineering

That must be why everybody who wins the lottery becomes a billionaire and we never hear stories about people going bankrupt after winning $300 million.

>Still doesn't change the fact that the director of the FBI said Shillary is above the rules and receives special treatment.
I'm sure the CEO will be shitcanned and blacklisted if he did the same thing as Hillary did when she was "CEO" of the Department of State. Oh wait. No he wouldn't.

Oddly enough Trump went bankrupt several times despite having money

"start out", not "become"

>he's not a retard, he's a master rhetorician!

Please don't fall for shitposting on that low level. Even Canadians are better than that 4,000 pounds of utter fat mans attempt at being cheeky.

You couldve voted Burnie but noooooooooooo

it's gotten him pretty far, I wouldn't knock it too hard.

Trump has never personally gone bankrupt. A handful of the hundreds of businesses he has owned have gone bankrupt. This talking point is always used by 19 year olds with $24 in their checking account who think they know more about economics than a billionaire.

People who buy lottery tickets are the exact kind of idiot able to lose all that money with nothing to show for it.

And for the record, hasn't Trump had to file for bankruptcy 7 times?

Wasn't it the companies he had that went bankrupt in order for him to better pay off their debts and rework their structure?

Trump reminds me a lot of Coast to Coast callers.

He mentioned his 10 year old son being good with computers because he was talking about how the US is behind on cyber security even though children know more about computers than the people in charge.

>muh appeal to authority
Want to guess who uses this talking point?

There's nothing impressive about being a billionaire when your family is absurdly rich to begin with.

And the businesses that failed are the ones he directly got involved in, the ones that succeed are the ones Trump had essentially nothing to do with, that's why it's relevant.

I didn't rule out the possibility that he just happens to talk that way, that's just what I assume is happening. Regardless of whether Trump intends to do it or not the way he talks is definitely inspiring to some.

Hoover was an engineer. He also was the president during the start of the depression.

I bet banging rocks together and pelting feces is inspiring to chimpanzees.

No, retard, it's instead like winning the lottery and spending the money wisely and raising your children as spoiled little shits who know how to stay wealthy and then being surprised when they...stay wealthy.

His dad might have some claim to being skilled and talented, not him

>69

Not with her

Just because he is good at rhetoric doesn't mean he isn't a retard when it comes to other things.

He's not smart, he's intuitive, and only in very limited domains. Also, none of those limited domains mean shit for being President of the USA.

Who here is the 400 pound lying on his bed hacker who was too late helping Bernie?
Donald's onto you!

I'd argue that being intuitive in certain things would still be classified as being smart, but semantics aside I agree with your point.

Go to the bank right now and ask for a loan for a million dollars.

Go ahead. I'm waiting. Not approved? Well because you're a fucking idiot who would lose the money in 4 weeks

Chapter 11 bankruptcy is the not same as personal bankruptcy. Chapter 11 means your company has the restructure its debts.

To give some contrast, Carl Icahn, one of the most successful businessmen ever (seriously - there is really no good comparison), recently closed Trump's Taj Mahal (not actually owned by Trump anymore)

Is any of that supposed to deny that Trump is successful? Does that mean we can no longer celebrate the achievements of individuals because those achievements are determined by our deterministic universe and is really just a complex game of pinball? Maybe instead we should crown every single one of our achievements on the first replicating cell in the primordial ooze. Everything from Hitler to Gandhi gets placed on the blame of that cell

wtf i hate trump now

>failures don't matter because this rich guy who started off impossibly rich is still rich
Americans, everyone.

>who cares if Wisconsin Massachusetts are a smoldering ruin under Trump, 48 of the states are still perfectly fine

4000 times as much rich. Obviously quite a lot more successes than failures, if you could even call them failures. Having to restructure a company isn't necessarily a failure

>Wisconsin Massachusetts

It stopped being ironic once actual stormfags joined

You're giving too much credit to nu-Cred Forums

yeah lol but he's not absolutely perfect and infallible so he's a bigoted racist misogynist ;)

>Go to the bank right now

I'll go to my dad instead, like Trump did.

Also, free will is incoherent and illusory to even the novice meditator so your reductio has absolutely no affect on me emotionally and doesn't move my position at all

HAND

no way dude don't even try it. the fedoralords are on Trump's side

>Also, free will is incoherent and illusory to even the novice meditator so your reductio has absolutely no affect on me emotionally and doesn't move my position at all
Was pretty cringe worthy, dude.

How strong is the term "stiffing" Hillary used?
Is it some slang or euphemism she's using to prevent getting into trouble?

>4000 times as much rich.
I love this meme, are you basing this on Forbes who pulled it out of their ass, or halving the number Trump gave, which he pulled out of his ass? We don't know how wealthy he is, and considering how much he inherited from his father the (not talking about his small million dollar loan here) color me unimpressed whatever his net worth is. I mean, he made his money via fucking real estate. There's no-one involved in real estate who isn't filthy rich considering how out of whack the market is and has been.

Hasn't it been proven that if Trump took his father's money and invested it in the safest most generic portfolio and do nothing with it, he'd be much richer than he is? How does this pass for a business genius in America?

Are there any 400 lb fat asses that could hack into hillarys server on Cred Forums?

>while scamming the "dude free shit lmao" crowd

This is tiresome.

When people want their taxes to pay for things that benefit the people, it's "dude free shit lmao". When people want their taxes flowing back to large corporations, it's "freedom".

more like
>The security aspect of cyber(-related things) is very though

and cyber- of course is the prefix used for "computer networks", according to the dictionary.

are hillary shills really such desperate?

>tfw you now realize trump might actually win this

we're all fuck'd, aren't we, laddies?

only if you're not american. making america great again involves fucking up other countries.

Sure, a complete carbon copy of that "Make Germany great again" guy has no negative implications for his own country.

Trump called you all fat and now you're upset.

>he continued. "It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.

I dunno, I think he got the technologically illiterate grandmas still using VCR vote.

This. Unlike politicians, those people are the ones that actually change the world.

To be fair, he also said I hacked shit from my bed. So in a way he gave me some Cred Forums cred.

/r9k/ BTFO

>the majority of Americans.

> is very though
Not as easy as it looks, huh user? Now imagine doing it in front of billions with huge stakes.

>their taxes to big corporations.
Tax cuts =\= tax expenditures.
Nobody wants your tax dollars going to these businesses, other than maybe bailouts, which are not argued on liberty basis. In fact if you cut corporate taxes less money will be available to give to companies..

>calling ME fat

wtf trump, I used to support you from day one. you f*cked up, kiddo. now I'm mad. not only I will vote Hillary, I will also ruin your life. that's right. I will hack you up, b*tch.

>Trump called you all fat and now you're upset.

I don't get it.

From your bed? :

>Nobody wants your tax dollars going to these businesses, other than maybe bailouts

You might want to go Google "corporate welfare" and read about some of the many, many ways in which money gets funneled into large companies thanks to idiotic political machinations.

As far as *taxing companies* goes, I'm for zero corporate income tax. It unfairly punishes small businesses. However, personal income tax upper brackets need to go way up, and the means by which staff hide their actual income (e.g. long-term capital gains) needs to be taxed tremendously higher.

The 400lb bit made me chuckle

I can't wait until CNN interviews landwhales in the morning

Was reading around and saw this

>Clinton: (Trump) Who have said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good of a job as men. And one of the worst things he said was about a woman in a beauty contest—he loves beauty contests, supporting them and hanging around them—and he called this woman ‘Miss Piggy.’ Then he called her ‘Miss Housekeeping’ because she was Latina. Donald, she has a name. Her name—

>Clinton: Who have said women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good of a job as men.

What exactly is wrong with this? Am I missing some greater context?

you thought you could find refuge here, hillhead?

>don't be a US citizen
>host a business in the US
>? ? ?
>profit!

delete this fucking sexist

NO!!! from my mothers basement!

> HE SAID WOMEN DON'T DESERVE EQUAL PAY!!!
>**ᵘᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒ ᵃˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʲᵒᵇ ᵃˢ ᵐᵉᶰ
No. That's just how liberals think.
Put a bunch of words that could be offensive in a sentence and hope people agree with you before they realize what you said.
It's not like you can be picky when you don;t have an argument.

>>don't be a US citizen
>>host a business in the US

How are you going to establish nexus in the US in order to start the business in the US?

wtf bro stop oppresing women and delete your post

RIGHT NOW!!!

>Hackers Are Mad That Donald Trump Body-Shamed Them at the Presidential Debate
fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-hackers-body-shamed/

It isn't CNN...not yet anyway.

It implies women do not do a job, any job, as good as a man does.

Do you think all of the corporations that are 'hosted' in Ireland actually have their executives live there?

Hitler didn't really do anything wrong

Coporate ""welfare"" is 90% tax incentives though.
Subsidies and shit usually go to stuff like agriculture. The theory in non agricultural markets is the money you pay to attract a business is that they will generate more for your area etc. Again this isn't really a major federal government thing other than in tax incentives, mostly municipals and states with shit like casinos and stadiums.
As for progressive tax, that's bullshit. At a flat tax rate you already pay more as you earn more, rich people would still pay more in taxes alone than you ever earn, and barely benefit from government expenditures for public services they don't need. Not to mention progressive tax kills incentives.
You also don't really decide who "bares" a tax with the transactions involved. Taxing people in highly skilled rare positions might as well just be taxing the employer in some cases.
If you want to close loop holes and better enforce tax evasion laws im game though.

Who said anything about executives?

You don't understand the tax concept of nexus, do you?

They had it coming.

>I can't wait until CNN interviews landwhales in the morning

I think all the executives are legally vetted and granted entry in Ireland and licensed to conduct business in Ireland.

I SEE YOU CARbs

>Coporate ""welfare"" is 90% tax incentives though.

1) No it isn't.

2) Even if it were, how is that any kind of refutation?

Here are a few idiotic methods by which corporations leach ridiculous money off of taxpayers.

1) Stadiums. These are absolutely insane.

2) Military manufacturing. Read up on the tanks that were ordered against the Army's wishes solely to "keep people employed" (i.e. keep money flowing to a lobbyist's employer).

3) The absurd tax code itself. Companies like Intuit lobby heavily to prevent any simplification of tax code, since it would "eliminate many highly-paying jobs" (i.e. reduce payments to Intuit and H&R Block).

You can find countless examples of either outright taxation that directly benefits private corporations, or things that are *effectively* taxation.

>"stirmfags" are bad
>but black supremacists and Zionists are fine
Leftists, everyone

Who are you quoting

The guy is a salesman. A con artist whenever possible, always wants the better deal for himself.

The country is being played and the only winning move is refusing to join his game.

If he wasn't going against Hillary, I would say just vote for the other shmuck to avoid being scammed, but if she isn't put on a short leash we might be fucked over on a global war stage, so pick your poison.

1)yes
I greatly detailed how it is, you even borrowed from my examples of exceptions.
2) because a tax incentive is not a government expenditure. I don't know how it get's any simpler. If a store cut the price of a good or gave me a coupon would you say they are spending money on me? Ofc that is different since this effects the companies margins amd bottom line. Tax is artificially added to the transaction by a third party.
>stadiums
already mentioned this, also not a federal expenditure, not a major thing on the Grand scheme of things, on am irrelevant point i like having a sports team and beautiful stadium in my city desu, from a "public welfare" point of view.
>military.
Yes but defence by definition has to be a public good, government will always get fleeced no matter what, it's the nature of the beast.
>the tax code.
I don't get your point here. It's inflated has serious issues and whatnot, but is hardly an example of government spending money on private interests...

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>black supremacists and Zionists are okay.
Why do altright faggots project strawman views foe their opponents to hold worse than sjws.
Sidenote every hardcore stereotypical "leftist" i know is a free Palestine faggot who hates isreal.

THis

youtube.com/watch?v=5zON0o_d51E

Wtf i hate my own race now?

they are underprivileged it's not their fault you just need to let them rape and steal it out of their systems

Wow, Google paying you to shit on Trump here, Pa/g/eet?

>being white in 2016

>implying the white race is "its own"

Reminder that all whites originate from blacks

I identify as black now user.
Please don't just assume my race.

this is like people getting in a huff and insisting they didn't descend from monkies

neither describe what evolution suggests, it suggests a common ancestor, is that so fucking nuanced a distinction to make?

honestly people who pretend to understand evolution are almost as bad as creationists

I think he was referencing out of Africa theory...

Lmao this nig is so dumb

nou
Yes, so? blacks != human ancestors a quarter million years ago

The ancestors were likely black, so he is not wrong

Actually that's exactly what it means

Don't forget where you came from cracker

Take it to Cred Forums namefag.

>there are people here who don't support Trump
I thought Cred Forums was supposed to be the smart board.

Well it has been overrun by reddit so what else would you expect?

>calling black people proto-humans
racist

it could be worse

we could be like Cred Forums