Got blood stains on my clothes

>got blood stains on my clothes
>afraid to search for "how to get blood stains out of clothes", because it might get me onto a list

Wew, this internet/computer privacy thing is shaping up. Am I just paranoid or is this a valid concern?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Remove-Blood-Stains
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wikihow.com/Remove-Blood-Stains

here friend

Grow up.

Unless you're about to kill someone (or have already killed someone) that's not going to get you on a list. At best it'll be used as circumstantial evidence at your trial in the aforementioned case.

Tor it

>>afraid to search for "how to get blood stains out of clothes", because it might get me onto a list
this is such a mundane query that even if you are on a list it would be meaningless.

posting on Cred Forums makes you more suspicious than googling how to get a blood stain out of your clothing.

But he does both

why would it? do you have something to hide?

>Tor
You know the FBI spends money to fund the nodes you use so they can track you right?

>soak in hot water
>club soda works as well
>don't put clothes in dryer until you don't see any blood or else it'll stain
You're welcome

So, by this logic. The government is doing some real criminal shit because they hide so many things from the people.

Rub it with salt and cold running water. Leave it all salty and soaking in cold water
Source: Once had a female housemate who would period the shit out of her clothes.

Don't use hot water, that effectively bakes the blood in. Keep it cool and you have a chance to rinse it out before it dries.

can you stop acting retarded before you accidentally become it?

Try searching for 'children without clothes' and see what happens.

probably!

You are paranoid. "getting blood stains out of clothes" is an everyday problem since the day mankind managed to cut their fingers first.

Yes, you're paranoid. I am not being snarky or exaggerating. You should consult.

There's millions of reasons people would get blood on clothes. Law enforcement has genuine terrorist threats to take care of before they get to evaluating whether the thousands of people who googled how to remove blood from clothes were talking about their blood or someone else's.

So, if the government doesn't play by the rules, I won't either. Especially if the government is an evil organisation and not for the people at all. Those times are over, since over 100 years.

Don't let you currupt you by your evil government, always speak your mind. Don't do bad things but also, don't tell everything to anyone, especially when you know it (the government) will use it in it's vicious ways against the people, instead of benefiting them.

The government can suck a dick, it's not for the people anymore, it's totally self centered and exists purely for the benefit of itself.

That's true though.

Thanks FBI Agent Hunter

You're already on a list for posting it here.

I like how we gave you clear, rational arguments as to why your feelings are unjustified and you replied with an accusation of being disingenuous, as if the logic had gone way over your head. It really outlines the mental disorder in your behavior.

Yes, it's a legitimate concern. Don't you read the news? People's internet search histories always get mentioned as secondary evidence of motive in murder trials. The question is how the police and district attorney attain this data.

Most recently, a lady in Australia landed a really fast conviction by jury because she literally googled the words "how to make suffocation look like death from natural causes." They even mentioned in the trial that she used Chrome's incognito mode. Of course, Incognito only provides client-side protection by not saving visited pages in your browser history or cache. That means the police likely got the info from either the ISP or Google.

Turns out she really did choke her grandfather with a pillow so she could sooner get her inheritance + life insurance payout.

>http://

>Turns out she really did choke her grandfather with a pillow so she could sooner get her inheritance + life insurance payout.
>you will never have a rich grandfather you can choke to death for megabux

This, people actually get blood on their cloths without committing murder sometimes. We are literally full of this liquid

she was probably signed into google and had all the default settings, which records your google searches against your account server-side

Almost half the population of earth has to deal with blood staining something on a regular basis.

Fucking grow up OP.

If you don't want to get convicted of a murder that never happened, you should keep your blood inside of you. Obviously.

This is why the government doesn't trust people with privacy.

yet you post it on a website where everyone can see it, fucking retards on here I swear

>lolbertarians believe the govt is evil but private corporations are somehow okay

search how to get menstrual blood of instead

I've had part of my sheets with blood on them soaking in hydrogen peroxide for over a day and it's almost gotten the dried blood stain out. Gonna toss it in the washer here in a bit and see if it gets the rest.

They were just some small spots I let dry on like a retard. But you can't bleach microfiber easily I guess without ruining them so I just have to be patient.

World was better with less technology and a strong moral backbone in every family. No need for surveillance but also fsr less temptation to do evil or even think or talk about it. The obvious answer to the ''privacy debate'' would be simply ban home pc and internet as a health concern nationwide. Too bad nobody will ever do it. Though deep down we all know it would be beneficial to the nation.

OP is a pedophile which is why he is concerned that an agency could track him for something minor like bloodstains and in the process run over his other records of searching for CP.

Same goes for 99% of other people who obsess over privacy from the government

use incognito

Channers are a special kind of degenerate retard who still think Cred Forums is some sort of secret pervert club safe from surveillance and just don't like exposing their info on ''normie'' sites because they think that places that are more socially acceptable to well adjusted people would be under more surveillance when in fact the opposite is true. He'd be far safer just doing normal googling and staying off of places red flagged for deviant behavior like Cred Forums.

It's like people who think that using TOR which is designed by the feds and very obviously a honeypot for paranoid criminals will keep them undetected.

Protip: the pedos who don't get caught never use the internet at all for their activities

Corporations mining user data and mandating cloud storage for customers is a legit concern but pedos tend to make no distinction between this and government law enforcement. In fact in a decade or so pedophiles will probably be protected by kikebook due to the very ''sjw government agenda'' they claim to hate so shouldn't they be sucking zuckerbergs dick?

Then Google might think I'm a woman and that's worse.

>he hasn't realized that the best security os security by obscurity

Be the biggest normie possible online and you'll be safer

Rootkit PLO Chemical weapon Disaster medical assistance team Malware Service disruption Conventional weapon Taliban Suicide attack Tamil Tigers

there are over 4 million laws in the United States, far more than any single human being could possibly know. You are doing something illegal. Selective enforcement will become a tool of political control

We already see people in high positions evading prosecution for felonies.

nice try, Jewgle

Cred Forums is part of the botnet. You have already been written down. Thank you for the information, I will make sure you will receive a notice within 3-5 business days. Have a good day ;)

Wear red if you're going to bleed dumbass

t. nonce

Ever heard of a thing called periods? Use hydrogen peroxide on the stain before it dries.

I'm glad to see other anons understand this.

he never said anything about private corporations in his post

>I am 16 year old and I just started figuring out politics

What are they going to do? Watch you for a few days and then realize you cut yourself and needed to get blood out of clothes?

Have you even been to another chan?

Of course. The best chans are the obscure ones. But many of them have even more rampant pedo shit than here or cripplechan for this very reason.

A nurse's uniform is white.

google "how to get childrens' blood stains out of my trunk" instead

One time, I saw an apprentice chef chop off the tip of his thumb while chiffonading parsley. There was blood EVERYWHERE. His hands and arms, his whites, the board and table...

Remember to use the cat's paw method, kiddos.

They'd probably just think you had a period

Don't you remember all the shady shit you used to google when you were younger? Did it ever get you in any trouble? Don't you think there's thousands of people looking up how to get blood stains out this very moment?
The NSA has bigger shit to worry about

you are a literal pussy

Google gets paid every time they turn over citizen to law enforcement and that search is like asking to have your computers confiscated. Why do you think they are so intrusive in collecting your data

one more for watchlist keks

u dun goofed

see:

Reported. Pic related.

fuck the government

it's impossible to track nodes in a proxy network dumbass. that's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but the haystack keeps changing the rubix cube.