15 inch HP Spectre x360

What does Cred Forums think of the Spectre?
Best 15 inch 2 in 1 that I can find, great specs and great aesthetics. Anyone here used one/Have any alternative recommendations?

Bump

Why would you want a 2-in-1, especially with that big of a screen? I'm genuinely curious

XPS 15, all the way!

Sounds crazy, but hear me out. I want to move to taking notes through a digitiser instead of pen and paper, and coding on anything less than 15 inch is hell on the eyes.

I've been eyeing them off, but the screen doesn't rotate far enough back. No point having a touch screen If you can't write on it imo.

that keyboard design looks like a child's toy from 2003

Better than the black keys of the dell inspiron though...

black keys are fine buy why have the fuck would anyone have more than an inch of empty space either side of the keyboard?

I far prefer the inspiron design, especially in 13" form factor. Why you'd want a 15" 2 in 1 is beyond me to be honest, far too unwieldy.

>A num pad could have fitted into all that empty space.

U NA STH ETIC
N
C
O
U
T
H

Looks like ass, consumer HP so I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole, 15" model so I wouldn't use it anyway.

Convertible laptops are wonderful, I don't think I'd buy a non convertible anymore.

>numpad on a laptop
>offcenter keyboard
It would be even more retarded if it had one.

VAIO Z but it's 13 inches.

What laptop is that?

>filename

Missed it.
Thanks for pointing it out, mate!

I hope it's a nice laptop because it's really fucking ugly

I sell these for a living, they are fucking shit and there are better options on the same table but we put on shit eating grins and they sell like hotcakes.

Fucking normie sheep.

Get a Thinkpad Yoga 14 from Best Buy. 900 bucks for a skylake i5, nvidia graphics, 14 inch 1080p screen, folds back into a tablet and has a wacom pen that you can actually write with. works gr8 for me

For quite some time I used to handle customer support and tech support calls for the units you guys sold

Can confirm as ABSOLUTE ASS

Consumer HP is absolute poop in your testicles

I didn't even know those existed, no idea how I didn't find out about them while looking.

I'll go check them out, thanks very much!

For the curious