I've decided to stop being a lazy shit and actually go for my CCNA. I got my A+ and CCENT a while back...

I've decided to stop being a lazy shit and actually go for my CCNA. I got my A+ and CCENT a while back, but I stopped studying Networking related stuff for a few years. Well, wife says I need to get a better job, so here I am. Anybody have any tips for studying? I grabbed a few reference books I used to have as a refresher, but I'm looking for any particularly useful books/videos/resources you all may have used with some success.

>TL;DR Useful shit for studying for CCNA

You have the internet at the tip of your hand. Go figure.

*tip of your finger

What's your current job?

Yet you are too lazy go Google and come here for spoon feeding.

I agree. And I have been studying. But it's one thing to google/youtube a bunch of resources, and it's another thing for a person who has already passed using X resources give me the recommendation. I've already purchased books and did my time with google. Don't worry about that.

Database Administrator for a local HMO. It's nice, easy and cushy, but I'm only paid about 39k a year.

Dump your wife.

Can I ask you some questions sir?

Literally why?

Sure, go ahead.

Don't listen to the neckbeard, he thinks that's a good salary.

Take it from me in a similar situation. My wife is pressing for me to get a better job as well, and I'm pressing myself because we have a baby coming. 40k will not cut it, she knows it and you know it.

Maybe your lady is pregnant, OP. Ask her.

Senior in HS (18). How easy is it to get a help desk job? I want to be a sys admin, but what is required for that as well? What certs should I get? When you graduated HS how did you come all the way into the position you're in now? College major? I want a IT networking type major. Sorry if I sound autistic.

>having a wife
>2015+1
>fucking the same smelly stretched vagina everyday

I regret it every damn day

Start with A+. Get an internship or work for minimum wage in a call center for a few years.

She's not pregnant, but she wants to be. We are looking for houses now, and she wants a bun in the oven, but we both want to be financially steady first.

Help Desk is crazy easy. Get your fucking A+, and get into a college. On every resume, list degree pending. Get a job in tech support while in college. Even if it's 10 an hour, it's an easy gig.
I got an MIS major, but that's a fucking buzzword, and I regret it everyday. Go Comp Sci. You should be looking at a CCENT if you want networking. Try that out first, and see if it's something you are interested in.

I'm 28 but want to go back for Comp Sci. Won't incur student loans but it's all the money to my name. Am I too old to compete with fresh faces when I finally get done?

People like relevant job experience. If you aren't autistic, sell yourself on that point. Also, get a masters. Nobody argues with a masters.

>Doing it for your wife

Definition of cuck. With more money and less time with you, all that BBC is going to look extra yummy.

>wife said
lmaoing @ your life right now

Nope. She makes more money and works longer hours than I do. We just want a good down payment on a house. Not that you neckbeards will ever understand what being in a relationship is like.

sure she does cuckman

JOHN

CÚCK

>responding to shit-tier "ur a cuck" bait
if these idiot neckbeards can get a rise from you then having kids will ruin your fucking life m80

When did cuck become the half-assed trolling attempt of 2016? It doesn't even require effort, nor is it particularly funny. Where did this sudden resurgence come from?

what up cuckboi

>>responding to shit-tier "ur a cuck" bait
I'm not ready for kids. God help me.

I didn't Say cuck you cuck

I said
JOHN

>this defensive

wow so this is the power of cuck