Why windows phone 10 sucks? Thats why!

Why windows phone 10 sucks? Thats why!

No fucking way it actually does that

use your phone like a phone not like a computer.

An 'excepted' error has occurred.

My Windows Phone 8.1 had a legit BSOD once.
Took photos and posted to Cred Forums but everyone said it was a fake.

but phones are computers

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

How do you even re-install Windows on such a device?
Network boot?

No idea. But I remember somehow forcing it to restart. It installed an update, and have never seen it since.

It's actually a thing on LG Android phones too.
Got a crash like this on my Nexus 4 once.
Apparently it's called Demigod Crash Handler.

Works great in my Lumia 640 :^)

cropping an error image to show on the phone is not valid famalams

Fake. That's now how W10 faults on a phone.

this I could believe but OP is just baiting, unless newer windows phone systems are NT-derived now

>windows
top kek

They have been as of WP8.

But OP's still fake.

I read somewhere that it's because there is still legacy code in there from years ago, lel

Yep OP is fake, Windows Phone 8+ just black screens and restarts. Although you can see some evidence of UEFI when they cold boot, they have this tiny text cursor show up before the Microsoft logo shows up.

why are there no phones with a CLI

This is shooped because c00000001 is STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL which is "The requested operation was unsuccessful"

IIRC, as of WP7 all devices were uEFI. Which made 7 such a bitch, because it's basically CE running in uEFI on modern (at the time) hardware.

But yes, 8,8.1,10 are all uEFI.

just switched from windows phone and i already kinda miss it.

oh well, now i have apps at least.

Why didn't you guys just screenshotted it?

People should know it's fake, but the fact that all of you were questioning even for one second that it was real tells the whole story.

I had a beta build of WP8.1 installed when that happened, so that might've been related, but other than that I have no clue.

Not sure if serious.
Also, people have a hard enough time as-is believing that it wasn't fake.
Should've recorded it or something, showing that it was unresponsive while displaying the BSoD.

my 640 doesnt do that. It just freezes and shows a grey screen.

what really pisses me off is the gears on the update ticker. THEY DONT EVEN FUCKING TOUCH WHY ARE THEY TURNING.

What about Windows 8?

Never mind, just saw

>Not sure if serious.

I been noticing a lot of this type of BS on here, why the fuck do people think its funny to post totally retarded comments like "why didn't you just screenshot the BSOD"

I need a new phone. I have a Lumia 928 and it is having speaker problems. I honestly do like the windows phone. Lack of apps isn't that big of a deal to me. I really really don't want to buy an iPhone, but everyone says I have to. Should I try the new 950 instead?

I have a 928.

Whatever you do for the love of god do not buy a 950. They are way to overpriced.

If you want to buy a solid phone that will last you a long time, get either a iPhone SE or Moto X or One Plus Three

Wait for the Surface Phone or whatever name it will have. iOS as a OS would be a downgrade compared to Windows.

Loll lolololololol

Hahahajahajahjaja

Stockhol syndrome everybody.

/playing Russian road song while praising Windows phone

tfw still have my 1520 I bought at launch

Boot to recovery, flash less buggy ROM. TWRP always has your fucking back.

Something happened

Install gentoo

Get the BlackBerry Priv.

This shit seems to rely on a shitty ARM port of win32 kernel and w/e, wtf is this lul, not even a proper crash display

>using the smiley with a carat nose

That never actually happens. The crash screen looks entirely different.

There are literally tons of criticism you could lobby at WM10. A fake crash screen someone came up with isn't one of them.