This is not a debate thread on the presidency. Instead...

This is not a debate thread on the presidency. Instead, I want to bring up something interesting about the question on cyber security that both candidates answered last night. In summary

>clinton said that russia is the one likely making cyber attacks against america
>trump said we do not know who is doing these attacks. it could be anyone, even a 400 lb guy in his bedroom

Either they do have an idea who is doing this, or Clinton and her foundation are seeking an excuse to go to war with Russia and China. Or the government still has no fucking idea how the internet works.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5446858/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats
youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch this movie: imdb.com/title/tt5446858/

>A documentary focused on Stuxnet, a piece of self-replicating computer malware that the U.S. and Israel unleashed to destroy a key part of an Iranian nuclear facility, and which ultimately spread beyond its intended target.

>Alex Gibney
>He is a producer and director, known for Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief (2015), Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005) and We Steal Secrets: The Story of WikiLeaks (2013)

Hm. Not sure how credible this guy is.

It's pretty good.

>implying it isn't the ruskies

And this is ruskies space program

>war with Russia and China
Unemployment solved.
>GLOBALLY

is not like america needs any credible excuses when a war is convenient for some multinational corporation interests. probably they honestly don't have any idea.

A year ago it was all China
>we have always been at war with Eurasia

Actually this is the Russian space program. They're quite successful. Currently the only way to get people to and from the ISS.

I second this. Regardless of your opinion on his credibility, the documentary was well done

I'm surprised Trump didn't blame it on China since they're demonstrably involved in attacks against US government infrastructure

That virtual whistleblower gimmick thing was pretty dumb though, otherwise good stuff

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!

Trump blaming any individual other than Russia feeds into the narrative that he's in bed with Putin. However, blaming Russia also means they can take that joke made on his twitter and turn it into "he knows Russia are the hackers, that's why he told them to hack Clinton."

"We don't know who it is" was his best out.

Dude, that's the Buran. Russia made it because they saw USA make and use the space shuttle and they were like "what the fuck???". So they made a copy, and it turned out that the shuttle was a horrible idea.

Buran was way better than the US version of the shuttle that it copied, though. Performed a 100% automated space flight and was way cheaper to refurbish. Not that there was any point, because the Energia launcher used to send it to space was better utilized with reasonable payloads instead of some oversized glider.

If I was American my vote would depend upon who was a larger advocate for more tech funding and who was stern on internet privacy.

Unfortunately it's lose-lose in either case with either candidate.

Obama is even a legitimate threat to anonymity because of fucking online trolling, I can't imagine what Hillary may do. At least Trump seems like he won't cave in trading rights for SJW feels, although both candidates will trade rights for (((security)))

The gov't already has copies of all of Hilary's deleted emails, because they were captured by the NSA's spying programs

FBI/NSA using their resources to manipulate public perception and elect Trump, and the CIA hegemony of Bush, Clinton, Obama work to continue under Hillary. Either way the establishment wins. It's all for show.

>vote for trump after this

>voting for clinton when she says she needs to fight Isis on the internet

>Clinton: "You’re going to hear all of the usual complaints, you know, freedom of speech, et cetera. But if we truly are in a war against terrorism and we are truly looking for ways to shut off their funding, shut off the flow of foreign fighters, then we’ve got to shut off their means of communicating. It’s more complicated with some of what they do on encrypted apps, and I’m well aware of that, and that requires even more thinking about how to do it."

>Trump: "We're losing a lot of people because of the internet. We have to do something. We have to go see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what's happening. We have to talk to them, maybe in certain areas, closing that internet up in some ways. Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people. We have a lot of foolish people. We have a lot foolish people."

They don't understand a thing is all.

The government can push a lot but the instant they start attacking internet then bombs will go off

yeah, I no longer think he represents me after that 400lb gaffe

James Comey is head of the FBI because of the Clintons. He was a banker beforehand and funneled terrorist money into the Clinton Foundation. The NSA is their lapdog.

Personally I think we're not doing enough to secure the cyber

>Currently the only way to get people to and from the ISS.

That's because the US making a stupid decision to can the shuttles before having a replacement, not because of Russian superiority.

Both Russia and China are responsible for 'cyberattacks'. All countries do them against other countries.

IIRC the question was specifically about the DNC hack and Clinton inferred that it was Russia, which it most likely was.

Wanna know what I'm getting out of this? "Us old businessmen and politicians are so completely inept with tech, but our kids are able to do shit with computers that we never thought of. Whatever we're doing now is shit and isn't keeping up with the times, we need to change it."

>makes the 400 lb gaffe to make a point that there's no guarantee that these attacks are related to any nation
>"But guys I'm offended!"

Cry more, buddy.

Most likely can be easily said without any evidence. There's companies who essentially sell hacks of various software internationally, yet they're ruled legal cause they don't actually involve themselves in said attacks. They're the weapon manufacturers, but don't actually use the weapons. Most likely legal for so Clinton and her irk can use it when it's beneficial for them.

Really makes you think...

>posting Facebook-tier fakes that were debunked over half a year ago

JUST

S L A G
L
A
G

Clitoris wants to keep this neo-Cold War with Russia to keep a huge military for the arms industry and jews
Trump wants to be friends with them

Its an easy choice really

Anyone here ever run a proxy scraper so you can do proxy related things on the internet?

I have. One thing I noticed over 4 years of doing this collecting them and catagorizing them by geolocation and ISP is that there is an overwhelming amount of people who run them in russia and china, they like to see if you use them sometimes to collect cookies and try to get on your email and whatever other sites you might use. Anyway, since these countries are not very compliant with the US, who's to say Americans or others could not simply run a proxy chain through both of these countries assuming they use anonymous proxies that don't forward the real IP via http headers? If someone really wants to fuck with a US server that could get them in trouble, they'd use one of these countries proxies that aren't in good relations with the US and they wont just be able to go and seize the server and find out who was responsible for something? Isn't this a fucking huge possibility? :^)

>Either they do have an idea who is doing this, or Clinton and her foundation are seeking an excuse to go to war with Russia and China. Or the government still has no fucking idea how the internet works.
The government (the politicians) have no idea how it works.
Clinton is purposefully lying and saying it's Russian because Trump has been associated with them.
The truth is everyone hacks everyone else, friend or foe. The unwritten rule is it's okay as long as it's stealing info (rather than breaking/destroying things) and you don't get caught. Otherwise people will have stern words for you until the next more exciting news event

>Carring about national superiority.

>Being the beta male archetype that has caused the US to become a joke

Found the loser

No matter who gets elected you americans are fucked anyway and so are we europeans and probably the rest of the world too.

>Clinton and her foundation are seeking an excuse to go to war with Russia and China. Or the government still has no fucking
That's retarded, there is no incentive to go to war with a nation that can punch back either military, economically or both; and it's debatable how much the Russia and Chinese are allies, the U.S Is in a proxy war with Russia for control of Eastern Europe (tell me something new) but there is no way any side its going to attack each other overtly.

Really fires the old neurons

>because the US making a stupid decision to can the shuttles before having a replacement, not because of Russian superiority
But that quite literally means they're superior to us in that department, and should be pretty frightening.

That said, I sincerely doubt it was the Russians who hacked the DNC.

no shit sherlock

if you aren't a complete retard and doing something slightly illegal, you'll hide your tracks. Russia is a convenient place to do it for a lot of reasons.

Where did this meme come? Can't find anything on know your meme.

>bringing that alpha, beta shit onto Cred Forums
What part of this congolese brick making forums do you think you're on?

Can't find anything on 9gag or real-world either

exactly what I'm saying, so why don't they bring up that possibility anytime they talk about it? they're always super quick to blame the country

N-no. Everything but 9gag. Our last defense line was broken.

All I know is I'd rather the russians have all my information than cuckiclapistan. Chinks are fine too and are already at it thanks to those glorious xiaomi memephones.

>That said, I sincerely doubt it was the Russians who hacked the DNC.

Didn't you listen? It was Trumps 10 year old son. He's unbelievable. Really good with the cyber aspect of security

>same end result
>different excuse
Anything to shut down those dirty SJWs, right Cred Forums?

hillary and her puppet masters have been trying to start war with russia for a while now. theyre the new boogeyman like hussein, assad, etc. because putin is the only one resisting rothchilds banks, soros influence, etc.

hillary wants to shoot down russian planes, she said so herself. russia has automatic nuclear silos with dead man switches hidden all over the planet. if hillary is elected, the whole planet could very well fall under nuclear winter.

But whats the point of softening america if a nuclear winter is coming? Wouldnt you want a stronger country for that? Aka not opening borders and taking away guns?

not sure how you equate hillary's policies to strengthening america? both the person who wants a stronger america and the person who wants to cooperate with russia, who isnt taking the international bankers bullshit, is trump.

How much weaker can a country look than having a women in lead? I would fucking attack the moment she gets elected.

>implying having a woman is always bad
Look at Canada, and probably Sweden too.

But...thats the point

Do you think russia and china will check their privileges once Hillary gets elected? They will laugh their asses off and use the opportunity to go full on harambe on america.

>Either they do have an idea who is doing this, or Clinton and her foundation are seeking an excuse to go to war with Russia and China. Or the government still has no fucking idea how the internet works.
Do you have any idea how the Internet works? Do you know how easy it is to compromise a computer in and attack from that computer? It will look like the attack originated from . The entire Internet isn't some fully self-auditing behemoth that will magically tell everyone who is attacking systems.

>Dat level of computer illiterate
I don't ask to any president to be a champion about technology, but HOLY SHIT can they be not that stupid please?

we still don't know if anyone hacked Hillary's unsecured server
but we knew in 30 minutes that it was Russia who hacked the DNC
hey lets let megalomaniacal liars start WW3

>laptop and external hard drive literally vanished from Clinton's building
I'm pretty sure someone has everything they'd want.

Yeah the moment that came up, I knew their answers would suck. I wouldn't mind a more technological literate president.

Dump dump dump dump

you mean like this?

Like Gary "our guy" Johnson?

>poland

kek

I wonder why western yurope is fucked with rapefugees?

Anyone who monitors any network, even occassionally, knows the Chinese have been up to shenanigans for quite some time. The fuckers sell us products with malware installed for fucks sake. I've only once had a Russian IP show up in my server logs.

Oh but don't you know, user? Russia is the newest bad guy of the US again

trump has the right idea: the government is shit at this, so we need to hire the best people at this to dictate our new policies.

as a successful bussiness man would.

>They don't understand a thing is all.
Exactly, thats why Trump actually wants to hire people that know what the fuck they are doing, while shillary just wants to fuck everyone up the ass.

I'm not that guy but the idea that a single person could pull something off of that scale is absurd. The 400 pound hacker gaffe doesn't insult me personally but rather my intelligence. It's tantamount to saying it's possible to build an airplane yourself.

It's not impossible. It'll take a shit ton of effort and talent, but it isnt impossible.

how does that make sense when niggers are the dumbest group in the US and they vote predominately for democrats? same goes for hispanics, i.e. second lowest in intelligence group in the US.

It's sad what is considered a 'debate' these days.

You're on the wrong board. This is a political and social issue, not technology related. Go back to Cred Forums.

Trump actually said that about Republicans and that was way before he had political ambitions. He said it because even he underestimated how stupid you morons are. Proof is true is the fact that Trump is documented to have been a Democrat and then LATER joining the Republican party. Let it sink in because it's true how stupid you are.

for that time, being a demo was different than being a republican to be fair.

Fucking this

They are the only ones standing up against globalism and the insanity of modern leftism

We're talking about the 1980s you jackass, not Civil War-era "social Democrats." You are fucking idiot.

>for that time, being a demo was different than being a republican to be fair.

It's always been 2 opposing opposite parties. During this time Democrats are liberal and Republicans are conservative as they are today.

When Trump was a Democrat, the Democratic party was liberal because we're not talking about Civil War political party politics, we're talking about the modern parties.

We're talking about the 1980s you jackass, not Civil War-era "southern Democrats." You are fucking idiot.

>for that time, being a demo was different than being a republican to be fair.

It's always been 2 opposing opposite parties. During this time Democrats are liberal and Republicans are conservative as they are today.

When Trump was a Democrat, the Democratic party was liberal because we're not talking about Civil War political party politics, we're talking about the modern parties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

>the security aspect of cyber

dafuq

youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4