AMD Zen when?!

AMD Zen when?!
>out of tendies
>still no AMD Zen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH3R4kvyOY8
archive.is/yUKtl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck dude, do you really think this deserved its own thread?

4 months probably, I'm stuck with an fx-6300 until then

im still rocking a phenom ii

Seconded for FX-6300
Can't wait to get the first Zen
Will order on day 0

Is it going to be at least as fast as skylake?

It always depends on what you're measuring.
Proprietary non-free video games?
Linux kernel compilation?
3D rendering with Blender?

I thought about waiting for zen, but I might just go for a sandy bridge xeon instead, since the waiting game sucks.

challenging the 6900k

youtube.com/watch?v=lH3R4kvyOY8

only when all 8 cores are used
its gonna be another bulldozer

>looking at zenbooks
>doesnt use zen processors
>mfw

Pretty much none of those things.

PDF generation using GCN 2.0?
AMD IS WAY FASTER OMG LOOOKKKK

>being this buttblasted
Calm down user, he clearly says it depends

Why do they keep banning my trip but let you shitpost freely?

Check your Vishera privallege, shitlord. Billions of kids in Africa are still using Phenom II's

zenbooks are choice once you fiddle with the power settings and customize the trackpad (the one on my ux31a was insanely sensitive)

At least rumors say the HSF location don't change, so you *should* be able to use your current heatsink...if it's worth from something, i remember getting a xigmatek 1283 back in 2008 when only 775/1366 mounts existed and jewtell fucked me over with 1156/5/0/1, still could use it but needed to use another mount/backplate.

i just want a 2+2 or 4 core zen cpu i dont care about more cores than that. just fucking release it already.

why the fuck didn't intel put HT in the skylake pentium? reeeeeee

It doesn't depend though, no real workloads use GCN so any benchmarks using it are pure fantasy.

You see AMD release these processors and show graphs of how fast their shit is using GPU compute that nobody uses because it requires rewriting all of your software and switching to an AMD compiler.

They are basically just flat out lying. Intel and Nvidia don't pull that kind of shit.

Same. With an aging 750ti too.

>GCN
>CPU benchmarks
Summit Ridge isn't an APU

>Intel and Nvidia don't pull that kind of shit.
Won't bother to keep on replying to an obvious retard/troll

Who cares were talking about Zen and I guarantee AMD will post benchmarks using GCN with Zen APUs.

If you don't have anything to actually discuss then don't reply.

Summit Ridge is Zen you astronomical retard, Zen APUs are nowhere near release, you can't post benchmarks of something that doesn't yet exist.

> imblying Skylake performance is actually a meaningful improvement
> imblying that Summit Ridge isn't a Broadwell-E competitor anyway

It's probably going to be occassionally above broadwell in IPC but mostly a bit below.
Zen doesn't need to be perfect, just close enough while not costing 6 gorillion shekels for an 8+ core CPU like a certain competitor's models.

I love my 8350, except for the (((turbocore)))

Try firing that gun at your head, frogfucker. Zen might come out faster.

#rekt
Fuck off retard.

>out of tendies

Better be careful

>Some Tyson’s Chicken customers bit into an unpleasant surprise this summer: Nearly 133,000 pounds of fully cooked chicken nuggets may have contained hard plastic.

archive.is/yUKtl