Do you own or use any Apple products?

Do you own or use any Apple products?
Which ones, and why?

I'm still using an old iPod nano 4g, love the scroll wheel and everything still works.

Pic related because iPhone

Crap, wrong image, that's a nexus 5!

>Do you own or use any Apple products?

No, I don't. However, I'm still the person family members call to troubleshoot their Apple products, and given the headaches I've had, I won't be buying an Apple product any time soon.

Only an iphone. I got an iphone5 for free and really enjoyed it. I fucked it up last month and bought the SE new. Happy with it. I wish battery life was a bit better but I have pokemon go on normally always when I am out so that happens

Not a fan of their other shit. Icloud is nice. I am sure there laptops are fine but I prefer doing my own shit and linux or windows when it comes to desktops laptops

I legit miss the scroll wheels

I use Iphones because my dad always gets me old phones from work. I'm usually 1-2 gens behind but it's free so meh.

Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an Appletard?

I had an iPhone 4
I liked holding it in my hand, how sturdy it felt
I disliked everything else

No. Apple products are still technology whether you like it or not. Stop spamming this shit

>fruity toys
>technology

Good joke.

>he still plays pokemon go
It's been a few months and it still isn't really a game. I'd understand if you enjoyed the collecting aspect, but is it really work destroying your battery life over? I'd probably play it if it just sent me notifications of nearby pokemon, not require me to have a hot block of metal in my pocket at all times.

Do you still have to have the screen on at all times for it to notify you about nearby pokemon or pokestops? Because that was fucking ridiculous

Yes. The best they offer is that powersaver mode that sort of dims the screen but the phone is still fully awake sucking down your processor, gps, and whatever else the game requires to run. How you trash your battery life in one easy step.

Why the shitposting?

Apple products are not technology whether you like it or not. Stop spamming this shit

>apple products aren't technology
Wut

Not your personal blog. Fuck off.

>Crap, wrong image, that's a nexus 5!
This is why she is superior.

I still own an original iPod video but it hasn't worked in years. Would love to get it fixed and see what songs I forgot about.

That's it. No interest in any of their products for personal use so I won't buy any unless it's required for school or work.

>judging a woman based on the smartphone she decides to use
You're just as bad as apple bubblefags.

She has really ugly feet.

yes

only have an ipod classic 160gb, best gadget i ever owned

Nah.

Apple products are still technology regardless what you want to believe.

Macbook pros and iPhones are pretty good for the price. Especially iPhone now that samsung is shit

>not browsing reddit

Afraid to leave the hugbox of Cred Forums?

>Apple products are still technology
For technology illiterate retards.

Yet you get the false impression you're welcome much less belong here.

Pretty much this.

No idea why the macbook air exists though

>pokemon go

You have to be 18 to post here user

No because I'm not an autistic manchild

Yeah I'd probably just get a cheap windows netbook instead of the air, but the pro is really nice for the price

>I'm not an autistic manchild
>mac user

Pick one.

Reddit is a worse hugbox

I'd rather be a Mac user than a Pokemon playing manchild

>I'd rather be a manchild than a Pokemon playing manchild

ok

iPod Touch 5th Gen

That will also be my last Apple product

It baffles me people still play this shit

>People's personalities are not determined by their actions, but the products that they buy

Who sounds like a typical Mactard now

13" Macbook pro "retina" mid 2014, got a student discount and was the best value for a high quality display back then

What is she taking a picture of?

If you look at the picture you just might figure it out

Macintosh IIsi
Macintosh SE/30
500MHz iMac G3
400MHz PowerMac G4
700MHz iMac G4
1.25GHz eMac G4
1.42GHz Mac Mini G4
1.5GHz 12" PowerBook G4
dp 2GHz PowerMac G5
early 2008 20" iMac