These cucks have fuses in their plugs. Can you believe it?

These cucks have fuses in their plugs. Can you believe it?

What, are you too afraid to take the electricity head on?
Be a man and remove that fuse.
Another confirmation that UK are a bunch of sissies, that's why they left the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEfP1OKKz_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP post

youtu.be/UEfP1OKKz_Q

If you removed the fuse, it wouldn't work at all.

Not if you jam paperclip or something similar in its place.

Obviously you stick a wire in there so it works.

What a smug piece of work

>i big mens, i use alektrisity raw no carr ab0ut seffty

Fuck off you teenage spastic.

>What a smug piece of work
Says the fucking tripfag

"I'm too retarded to not touch the live plug while plugging things in therefor my giant playskool brand safety plug is best lol"

You don't know the sekkrit do you? Just remove the fuse and you have a nice juicy 32 A. More than you would ever get from any other eurofag socket.

>"I'm too retarded to not touch the live plug while plugging things in therefor my giant playskool brand safety plug is best lol"
Some people don't sit behind computer screens all day and have a loving family with young children

and a burning house.

I still can't figure out why you would need a fuse in the plug when you have a circuit breaker.

So you don't blow the main fuse and or if there is a issue with the main fuse this is extra safety

Same reason we have GFCI, I suppose.

I'm not using a tripcode

Like the guy says in his video, it's a hangover from post war materials shortage

Because, ring circuits. The circuit goes as a ring through the house which provides two parallel paths for the current, which saves on the total amount of wiring you need to run. But then you can't put a 10 A or 15 A fuse/breaker in the fuse box since the ring circuit needs to provide more current for the whole house.

tl;dr there's a high value fuse in the fuse box and smaller value fuses in the plugs.

so teach the kids not to touch the damn plug you mongoloid, it's not that hard. And if they're really small fucking try actually WATCHHING your damn kid and not letting them play with electrical sockets

You've never spent more than 5 minutes around a kid, have you? Don't talk about shit you don't know.

>kids
>posting on Cred Forums
Sure.

and a few shocks, like who gives a fuck?
I was shocked twice when I was a kid and I'm pretty well now.

Getting shocked makes the kid a MAN

> Cred Forums poster
> Pretty well

Pick one

I have two little brothers I helped raise and two nephews I'm helping to raise faggot, sorry you're too lazy to actually watch your kids.

>I was shocked twice when I was a kid and I'm pretty well now.
>now
>implying that you weren't well for some time
kek

america uses way lower voltage in plug outlets than europe.

Fuck off Jordan

Name then whatever, I'm on mobile can't tell. Either way you're what's wrong with this website

>helped raise
Nice lies, almost got me though

I mean americunts don't even put 230 volts on their cables.

Growing up with 2 siblings and occasionally babysitting is nothing like the responsibilities of parenthood. I live in the UK and even with all the safety features on our plugs I still put the plastic blockers in my plugs. Why? Because I love my 2 children and there is nothing that upsets me more than the thought of them being hurt. The other user was right. You don't have a clue till you have a child yourself that you are totally and completely responsible for.

whatever senpai, you don't have to believe me, that doesn't make you less of a lazy child neglecting cunt though.

230 is because the wiring is thinner.

Na electrical is like real poor design and costly compared to the rest of the world :(

>I'm on mobile
You're part of the problem then

It's comfier than sitting at my cold computer desk. Mine is the only room without central heating so blankets are nice.

I mean that's what you get by trying to compensate with a huge ass country where you can't even provide infrastructure for your people. And they still go swinging their tiny dicks around, swelled by atomic prowess, meanwhile the poor die in the dirt because of muh freedumb.

And yet our homeless are still 10 times wealthier than like, 70% of the people of the rest of the world.

>meanwhile poor niggers riot in the streets
ftfy

>be american
>get shot

Your plugs are the shittiest tho.

Same as internet, mobile data, healthcare and overall infrastructure, America is shit compared to western Europe.

Once you remove the fuse, you end up with an open circuit with live disconnected.
A paperclip will act like a resistor, not a very good idea. The plug can melt.

The circuit breaker is an RCD and several MCBs, but the MCBs for the ring circuits are 32A, and ~20A for some Radial circuits. The sockets are 13A each, but the MCBs does not protect it at 13A.

It can also traumatize some kids though.