What os is a mix of osx and windows

im just curious does it exist and is it good to use, im kinda looking for it to get a dual boot of my current system and that new osx and windows mix

Other urls found in this thread:

macnn.com/articles/08/05/15/apple.is.gay.friendly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>homOS X
Wronng board, fag.

You could argue that macOS is a mix of Windows and Linux, but I don't think that what you are looking for exists.

Probably whatever uses Longene

>>>/global/rules/2

like a off brand of it, instead of a main brand osx im talking about a homemade os mix of both windows and osx

And with GNUstep

I still have no clue what you are looking for.

You mean something with an interface that feels like a mix of OS X and Windows? Or are you looking for something that runs Windows and OS X programs?

>unironically supporting degenerate homosexuals
Please kill yourself immediately.

>lol macs r gay xDDD
This is an 18+ board

It's also a degeneracy free zone. Please go back to /fa/ or /lgbt/ where you can circle jerk each other about how gay apple is.

How can I go back to boards I've never been to? Fuck off, shitposter.

feels both privacy of osx and the modern day windows so i dont have to do anything complicated i want something that works. I know im a fag for asking this but please help.

Dildo.

OS X itself.
Or this makes no sense
Well if you are really risky you can try to run linux/bsd/other 3rd party but really it will be just 2 VMs with OS X and Windows respectively

Fuck off nobody wants to use a gay OS.

macnn.com/articles/08/05/15/apple.is.gay.friendly/

/thread

>/threading your own post

basically you know how mac has weird file types,that windows doesnt what im trying to look for is mac osx privacy and the aesthetic look of it and the simplicity of windows files and everything about it.

Fuck off nobody wants to see your shitposts.

Basically just try out a bunch of Linux distributions till you find one with the interface you like that's set by default.

Really you could do this with arch and just try different Desktop environments out but you sound like you'd be afraid of the command line.

>>cOckS X
fuck off you fucking faggot

the bundle concept? it's actually very good.
Try some version V Unix maybe, like Illumos, UnixWare or AIX, it's very simple

/thread

Sure are a lot of underagers itt, you edgy Apple hating shitstains know this is an 18+ board, right?

> /threading your own post two times

Fuck off you cock sucking aberrations of nature. We don't want you or your gay OS on Cred Forums. We all know this is a paid apple advertisement for macs in disguise.