What do you guys use to get american netflix?

What do you guys use to get american netflix?

PIA is all ya need

Any free alternatives?

I live in America, faggot.

Living in America is pretty free

South America?

I pirate my shit.

Popcorn time.

I do pay netflix, but if it isnt there i torrent the shit outta it.

Netflix in my country try doesn't have 20% of what American or Canadian has. It was great before, you find which netflix had content, turn on hola/change dns and that's all. Banning VPN and dns is really shitty move from netflix. Especially considering I pay the same price.

Popcorn time is good, but you can't fast forward video, older series usually don't have any seeders so you can't watch them, sending video from phone to TV doesn't work for me and so on.

Anyway, is there any free VPN service that isn't banned yet?

I'm curious for this too. I used to have a US DNS # but this is no longer a viable option to use american netflix since it's banned.

By not living in a shithole

t. employee trying to figure out which VPNs to block

By being an American.

Is America Netflix really that different from others?

Yeah, there's fuck all on the Canadian store. Tbh tho the UK store is best.

my tv?

I use the pirate bay. Then I watch 2 minutes of the movie I downloaded and delete it because movies suck these days and I keep forgetting.

>no one knows how to use kodi

>UK gets Battlestar Galactica and US doesn't

Fuck's sake.

For netflix, Kodi is down. Down to Chinatown.

Lol I kek'd too

Use the free proxy in Opera. It includes USA.

au contraire, is crazy expensive

>You must invest $1,000,000 USD in a targeted employment area (high unemployment or rural area). In return, USCIS will grant conditional permanent residence.

is like they were trying to make america great again, or something.

Can you chromecast somehow from Opera?

a vpn service

I'm already American, if I wanted to use Netflix I'd just log in. I still don't use it.

BTN

also get to watch all those jap shows, scandinavian qts, uk docs,it's pretty cool, it's a sea of never ending entertainment

why would you pay for a disservice?
you do realize they don't actually give you anything for your money, right?

explain

because we have work to do? I don't want have to pick movies to watch, I want someone to give me a range of suggestions, and I want to be able to watch at that moment. It's like $12 a month, who can't afford that. You pay for convenience.

you pay for nothing. the moment you stop paying, everything is gone. even if you keep paying they can remove any of the content at any time.

We can even legally drink until we'er 21. Canadians can drink at 19.

You just ask somebody who has it

I used to use Smartflix when it was in beta (and free). Don't know if it still works, but back then it worked fine. It allowed you to browse the entire, worldwide Netflix library without switching to a different country.

t. PIA shill.

>I want someone to give me a range of suggestions
this just goes to show that netflix is for people that don't like to think for themselves.

It's probably banned. Even Cred Forums banned it

I don't. I don't see why I should pay netflix when I would have to try 10000 vpns to get the same service others get for the same price.
>m-muh licenses
Not my problem, jew-lords.

proxmate used to work miraculously well with acces to Netflix libraries from Canada, USA, Netherlands, UK, all the way to Japan and Russia, you name it.

Shame barely any of their proxies works anymore..

also was only ~$12/year

I don't understand, are you telling me there's people who watch their media on like, websites and stuff? Like streaming? Do people do that? Stream from outside websites? Is that a thing OP you god damn filthy fucking scrub?

> even 4 Chan

You act as if this site wasn't the first to do everything and support every new technology back when what's his name ran it... newt I think

>I think for myself so i don't pay a movie streaming service

So what ? You buy dvds at a retail store who didn't participate to the making of the movie while taking a cut ?
You personally ask directors to send you copies by mail or something ?
Or you pirate movies cause "art and entertainment should be free and basically fuck the producers and i'm poor"
Does your local library allow you to think for yourself ?

And at 18 in the rest of the sane world.

>Be britfag
>Have Netflix
>See that Gotham S3 is out
>Check Netflix Premium account to see if I can stream it legally
>Oh look it's not there
>Resort to pirating content
Consumer choice is a big reason to pirate, unless they sort this bullshit out I'll continue to find a medium that provides the content that I want, when I want it.

what you want is HULU friend. Netflix does not have the episodes after their air like Hulu

They have not blocked the Amazon cloud IP ranges. Just get one of those.

The Pirate Bay.

Umm Hulu isn't available anywhere outside the states... Plus it has ads doesn't it?

>Netflix
>when Kodi exists

Yes, the normal priced one has ads tho I think they added another tier that costs 3 more dollars for no ads.

I'd expect no ads at all if I paid for it, if it were available in my reigon, which it isn't.

i got like 10 stolen accounts, couldn't give less of a fuck about trying to dodge their geo location since i use BTN for most stuff when i'm at home anyways.

>I'd expect no ads at all if I paid for it
Well they are paying the networks more than Netflix for them to get the show after it airs. That is why the have ads even if you pay. Many people said they were willing to pay a little more for no ads and they did that.

Also if you have a fried in the states with a cable subscription you could ask him to add his account to hulu. It unlocks more content.

>Sane world
>Not America

>Netflix does not have the episodes after their air like Hulu
Depends on the region, I could watch season 2 of Fargo simultaneously with the rest of the world.
The episodes occasionally had weird issues with stutter or missing sounds, though.

kodi firestick

torrent

You're kind of missing the point here.
I can't watch shows just after they've aired without pirating in my reigion.

>I can't watch shows just after they've aired without pirating in my reigion.
But I'm not, I already told you to get an Amazon cloud and install openvpn.

Or, I could not bother buying a gorillian different workaround products/services and download shows almost instantly.

I live in america and use a used roku that i got at goodwill for $4 that still had the previous owners netflix account info stored on it.
Been working for 4 years now

at 16 one can buy and drink beer and wine in germany
even cigarettes till mid 2000
only sweet mix drinks and hard liquor are not for minors

Digital Ocean lowest tier droplet, install pptp vpn on it and use that. That's like $0.007/hr or $5/mo

I use

mpv
a dedicated server as a seedbox/streaming server
a couple of private trackers.

The server is about twice as expensive as netflix, but it's worth it.

I have access to pretty much every movie and tv show from all across the world with bluray quality.

>pptp

why not just use openvpn? It works and it's supported by default in basically everything.

they only did the bare minimum for licence purpouses, noone ever uses Cred Forums for work.
that like the fbi hosting and enhancing a CP onionsite, wait they totally did. Well fuck

I have an OpenVPN server @ home, so I have no issues with working with them, but I've had performance issues on those droplets with it.

>no free healthcare
>no free college
Yeah, it's super free as long as you don't care about pesky things like health and education.

>beliving that freedom is free

no son, there'a a hefty fucking fee.

Yeah, it's called having the blood of all dead Syrians in your hands.

netflix isnt worth it unless you have someone else paying. literal shit content unless you want to watch older shows without commercials.

>dead Syrians

ssh -D into your openshift account

Set up SOCKS proxy on browser.

Enjoy.

doctors work for free in your country?

American Internet, on American Soil, with an American Membership paid for with American Dollars, from my American Bank Account that I find with my American Job whose parent company is Japanese.

on my mom's netflix account in america