What podcasts goes Cred Forums listen to? As you can see I'm lacking any tech ones. Any suggestions?

What podcasts goes Cred Forums listen to? As you can see I'm lacking any tech ones. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/enjoy-the-silence-podcast/id1116822143
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

The nosleep podcast

>Horror Stories
Ehhhhhhh sounds good but 2spooky4me

if you don't mind answering user, could you point me in the direction of what application you are using to listen to your podcasts?

offtopic: ricky gervais podcast is GOAT. we can all agree. yes?

Pocket Casts is objectively perfect, it's the Clover of Cred Forums apps. It's pricey tho ($5)

WAN Show

Hardcore History
History on Fire
The Biggest Problem in The Universe
The Brian and Vinny Show

>Radiolab
Can be a bit left leaning, but overall great informative podcast.

>The Moth
Useful to pass the time. Neat emotional stories told by real people about everything. Can be found on NPR one, not sure where else.

its not pricey when you can get about $0.20-30 per survey from Google Survey app

Ahha true, this is actually how I got it

Common Filth Radio

NPR is good if it's artsy, but their politics are *really* fucked up. lol, noone gives a shit that they're liberal, that's cool, but their denial of other viewpoints is irresponsible.

NoSleep.

Recommend me a good app for podcasts (free).

Thanks.

Shit taste in pods.

I bought it and used it. extensively. Dropped it when a fuck up in their servers meant I couldn't refresh my feeds, why should I go through their machines to refresh my feeds?

Fuck that, moved to the FLOSS AntennaPod, and don't miss it.

The Dick Show

the yogscast

>tfw madcuck destroyed the Seinfeld of podcasts

This american life is good. I cried at work because of one though ):

>>Radiolab
>Can be a bit left leaning
you say that like it's a bad thing desu

JUDGE!
JOHN!
HODGMAN!

John Hodgman (who is literally best known for playing a computer, so Cred Forums related) dispenses swift justice on people's dumb little arguments.

Trigger warning: not tech related

Fash the nation
Rebel yell
Rome is burning
Common filth
Also, I used to Stefan Memeneux

How is AntennaPod different from Player FM?

Player FM isn't free software.

Thanks, user.

SOGOPOD

>99% Invisible
>Criminal
>BBC World Service - The Documentary
>PBS - Frontline Audio
>Fugitive Waves with the Kitchen Sisters
>Here's the thing with Alec Baldwin
>Radio Diaries
>Radiolab
>Snap Judgement
>TED Radio Hour
>This American Life
>The Tobolowski Files
>Waking up with Sam Harris
>The Allusionist
>Benjamin Walker's Theory of Everything
>BBC World Service - Business Daily
>NPR Economy feed
>APM Reeducate
>BBC World Service - The forum
>The Heart
>BBC World Service - The Inquiry
>Inteligence Squared U.S. Debates
>Invisibilia
>Ken Rudin's Political Junkie
>Love and Radio
>Meet the Press audio
>Nocturne
>PBS Newshour
>Planet Money
>Re:Sound
>Scene on Radio
>Serial
>Song Exploder
>Supreme Podcast
>Wait wait... Don't Tell me
>BBC World Service - The why factor
>BBC World Service - Witness

Current device, dedicated podcast/music player iPod Touch 6TH Gen w/32GB using Downcast

>Replyall

I used to listen to that, in fact I used to listen to all the stuff Gimlet for a while when they first started, Startup become a cringefest of people living in bubbles completely outside of everyday reality of anyone who does not live in New York City making over $100k a year.

For Android yes, don't touch their Windows Phone app, they promised updates, have yet to fix their god damn awful mess of an app.

They used to have one of the best politics podcasts when it was Ron Elving and Ken Rudin just chatting, then the millenial bubble exploded at someones office in NPR and they went with the current shitfest of "Hey y'all".

Radiolab used to be good, go listen to the first shows on their feed, now its incredibly political and reverse racist.

>(((NPR)))

After all these years, I still don't really know what a podcast is.

What's up with all the race baiting podcasts? Do the blacks even listen to podcasts?

Anyway, had to delete a few, buy this is what I'm listening to most of the time.

Rate and hate

New Tech Reality (formerly Open Source, Closed Borders)
The Daily Shoah
Radical Agenda
Fash the Nation
Darwin Digest
Radio Free Skyrim (R.I.P.)

If you do the math, every Jew in the US and Canada has a podcast.

All that nasal whining...

I'm like, 1/32nd Jew, with a fairly Jewish surname, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

2 edgy

Any open source/linux focused podcasts?

Possibly a sysadmin focused one?

Tech shows /podcasts are shills

90% of the time yeah, sometimes you stumble upon people with a little bit of integrity tho

Is it actually any good? First few episodes were as awful as you'd expect from something associated with Reddit.

Probably related too the nosleep subreddit that posts shit tier horror stories constantly too

2 sp00ky

The one and only /r9k/ podcast
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/enjoy-the-silence-podcast/id1116822143

>Risky biz
>defensive security
>southern fried security
>sans daily stormcast
>brakeing down security

Criminal, The Truth, Chilling Tales, Freakonomics, Knifepoint Horror, 2 Good Boys.
I need something political talk radio-y, and more good comedy, Being a Dudecast was the best before it vanished off the face of the Earth.

why would I wan to listen to autistic people bitching for hours on end about their inability to fuck sluts?

I would like to listen to some that are honest and have integrity but it's a hassle to find them. Also I listen to thedickshow since maddox became a retard overnight and his podcast kinda sucks.

But seriously New Tech Reality is a great tech podcast. Focused on tech jobs and the industry. Free of PC bullshit and product shilling.

what's a good podcast app?

>What's up with all the race baiting podcasts? Do the blacks even listen to podcasts?

I think it has to do with the fact that most of the podcasts are actually radio shows on a RSS feed.

Someone should come up with a way to turn any youtube channel into a audio RSS feed, that would expand selection of podcasts available.

AntennaPod

TED radio hour
How I built this
What's the point

few more but they are not even remotely related

Heh that would have potential if it's really r9k. Is this any good guys?

Does he even update his podcast anymore? I checked pocketscasts but they were all old ones I could find.

Any Android music players that allow me to select the library folders?
I'm already using MusicBee to manage my podcasts, so the full fledged android podcast apps are pretty useless to me.

Poweramp

Already using it as my main music player.
I was hoping for another option, since I would prefer to keep my podcast and music libraries seperate

TechSNAP for sysadmin

>This American Life
>Freakonomics
>Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast
>The Last Podcast on the Left
>How Did This Get Made
>Comedy Bing Bong

There's some good recommendations in this thread senpai, gonna check alot of these out

Nightvale and random brewing podcasts.

I just use google play music

changelog

COX N CRENDOR IN THE MOOOOORNING

>reverse racism

ahhhh spot the retard

I normally listen to podcasts when I drove to college or back home, which is 7 hours. Makes the ride go much quicker and I feel like it wasn't a total waste of my time.

I use the sleep with me podcast almost every night because God fuck insomnia due to brain that just won't ever stop racing.

>Jim podcast
You fucking cuck

The Dick show

Everything from Jupiter Broadcasting.
Also Security Now is very good.

>black people cant be racist

Fuck off

African Americans do not hold the systemic power that white people do, so no, they cannot be racist. They can, however, be prejudice. Racism is prejudice with power.

and now calls Dick a rape apologist lel

People like you is why Cred Forums exists.

Overcast

Dude, stop.
Get that dragon dildo out of your ass please

I'm the only one on Cred Forums listening to the RebelTaxi's Pizza Party Podcast

last episode had a girl with an egg fetish. It was...cringy

It is dumb commie

Yeah noticed there are quite a few jews in my podcasts that are hosts.

A bunch here are a few: Bad Voltage, The Changelog, Free as in Freedom, some episodes of Hacker Public Radio, Linux Action Show, Linux Link Tech Show, Linux Unplugged, Linux Voice, Linux Luddites, Ubuntu Podcasts (though it is mostly *buntu talk, lots of relevant talk.) Would suggest you pick and choose though, might not listen to podcasts like I do (at 2.0x speed,) also some might not be your cup of tea either.

you could get the rss feed of the channel and just play the audio of whatever. might even be able to youtube-dl it bestaudio if you have the right podcatcher. i do that manually, but don't like it.

think radio show anyone can make, and you can listen to whenever.

like a tv or radio show you can listen from the internet.

Yes, some podcasts come in video form.

Not Tech related, but No Agenda show for news/media deconstruction.

Revisionist History was so good
new season when?

I gave that pod a shot after countless of recommendations.

From what I remember, it felt like a couple of shock jocks, without the corporate leash they usually have. not really my kind of thing.

improv4humans

My podcast selection is pretty cancerous. Thanks for showing me Pocket Casts, but what are some podcasts I should check into?

>open source
>material
objectively best podcast app

Fuck. Latest THIS AMERICAN LIFE brought me to tear with the wind telephone

The Daily Shoah and the #1 Show on TRS

> tfw Fash Brittania got v&

No Adam Carolla?

I listen to:
>Chapo Trap House
>Hardcore History
>The Martyrmade Podcast

lol minimalism

Nerdist
Girl on Guy
We Have Concerns
99 Percent Invisible
Politics Politics Politics
Oral Argument
Probably Science
Caustic Soda
Freakonomics
Radiolab

let's do this

99% invisible
Monday Morning Podcast - Bill Burr

Gave a try to Reply All but it wasn't my cup of tea

You guys are sleeping on Chapo Trap House.

How did you do that print out?

Screenshots cut and pasted together and edited?

came to this thread to post this

sleepycast

Sleepycabin