Tfw too intelligent for buying consumer electronics or PC parts so can't participate in most of Cred Forums

>tfw too intelligent for buying consumer electronics or PC parts so can't participate in most of Cred Forums

Tfw when dunning & kruger hits you so hard your still looking for you jaw the next week

> tfw too smart for MIT

Get out of here then.

And yet here you are, on the Internet somehow.

no meta threads fuck off

They're like pea-brained birds who flock from one shiny to the next. They unironically need audio-visual stimulation from childish """AAA""" video games. They are Pavlovian dogs.

>tfw too intelligent for College so i ended up getting bored and dropping out

Then you own a Lemote PC using only completely free software?

Yeah me too man, that's why I solder my own CPUs instead.

I bought my PC parts about 8 years ago and they're still good.

Assembling a PC and buying the parts is like buying furniture. You generally should only do it once every several years and that's it. No one who's not a retard talks about it for more than 1 day later either.

And too retarded to be able to talk about things you've never had it seems.

Reminder that Cred Forums is for
GPUs
Microsoft Windows
Intel CPUs
Nvidia GPUs
Sick frame rates in shootan games
"""smart"""" phones

Everyone else can get GTFO

But you have non free bios and likely an NSA back door.

>tfw too intelligent to believe in conspiracy theories

>PRISM
>COFFEE tool leaks
>conspiracy theory
>not truth

>>tfw too intelligent to believe in conspiracy theories
>this is what neo-Cred Forums believes
retard

i created prolith and scientology

He says that while having a desktop with ring -2 hypervisor running even when it's powered off and not being aware that chinks on the plants modify motherboard firmware to include their own hypervisors that, in earlier versions atleast, could disrupt the operation of legit hypervisors but can still be detected by io delays that are not present when you flash official firmware. Yeah, no conspiracies at all here.

The NSA thing is real dude. You talk to conspiracy theorists about it and they won't care because it's been confirmed.
What's weird is that before the snowden leaks, the conspiracies about the NSA were actually not as extreme as the reality.
The idea that the NSA was actually collecting every single piece of data flowing through the petabit hyperpipes that sit at the backbone of the net was beyond even them.
But the NSA isn't building (finished by now I guess) 17 massive data centers for nothing.

[size=4]fuck me right[/4]

NSA monitoring public networks does not necessarily imply they're also putting backdoors in BIOSes. Post some proof.

Intel does it for them. It's called Intel AMT. Existing exploits are listed even in the Wikipedia and who knows how many more are currently unknown. AMD has something similar.

It doesn't take intelligence to buy non-consumer grade tech, it takes money to get higher end shit, friendo.

Nice choice of brew