BattleStation thread no Cleaning Edition!

BattleStation thread no Cleaning Edition!

Post your real battlestation Cred Forums, this is mine.
r8&h8.

Still looking for a fucking perfect desk and a 2k gaming monitor.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811854041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude.. grow up

Early for once

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BROWN THINGY???
ZOOM IN ON THAT SLIME

i need to update

>up near the top
TIME FOR (you)s

why suck a big mic

Because I have $300+ headphones and it would be stupid to buy a headset with a microphone that would be far worse audio quality and microphone quality.

The mic cost $30 on sale, the mic arm and pop filter were another $12.

Not like it broke the bank.

wat up

Not even sorry for that unofficial Harry Potter Book

where is the wp from?

why suck a dirty bong

No cleaning and a smartphone picture this time then.

>Post your real battlestation Cred Forums

But this is actually how I keep it

>$800 headphones
>that one tiny shit monitor

keke

>autistic crossdressing faggot
>mechanical keyboard meme
>britbong flag
kill yourself

I like memes.

Somebody pissed in your camera lens.

27" isn't that tiny and it's a nice monitor. Never really found myself using dual monitors when I had a setup with two. Now with virtual desktops the extra screen estate is almost mitigated. I would go for a larger screen with larger resolution had there been any with refresh rate, response time and input lag as this one.

I cleaned the cables coming from the TV, maybe later I will take another pic (sorry for bad quality)

As for speakers, should I buy a pair of Micca MB42X, a Lepai amp and a SMSL Sanskrit DAC or just a pair of JBL 305??

Also, thinking about drilling some holes for keyboard/ mouse and speaker wires, any thoughts?

What monitors are those?

What's with the 2 microphones?

The AT2020 is for general use the chink SM58 is for vocals.

Soon or later, I'll update.

Care to share the chaika wallpaper?

It's a bit ghetto with the two tables because I just built a new PC, but I've just moved house as well, so it's been a bit hectic

Got HS7s/HS8S on the way; going to get a second monitor (probs 4k since that one's 144hz 1440p) and I'm on the lookout for other shit like some new headphones with an amp for them and a mech keyboard etc., but most importantly, a nice desk~

theres no where to put your legs so you're always going to be a little too far from your keyboard/monitor.

Get a table mang.

As it sits. I love it when I get that tracking number email for an order. Means shit is one step closer to getting done.

bump

Feels fucking FANTASTIC. This is always what I've wanted out of a battle station. I just wish the screen was a bit closer maybe.

why is there pantsu on the desk? post closeup of the camo pattern.

I use panties as fap rags, desu.

>post closeup of the camo pattern.
Those are my pajamas.

Early :^)

Speakers?

hey

M-Audio StuioPro 3. I got them for $50 from a thrift store. I can't hear as many details as my DT-880s, but the loss in clarity is worth it to get the stereo imaging only speakers can provide.

Because it's oil and so even though it looks dirty it's nowhere near as dirty as a bong with resin. When you smoke oil some of the vaporized oil condense onto the glass and leaves a residue (as seen in my picture), known as reclaim, or claim, since it's all oil you can actually smoke it again if you can retrieve it.
When you smoke flower weed from a bong you have lots of plant matter and other combusted materials stick to the glass in a very sticky black resinous residue, generally called resin.

Reclaim is a lot cleaner than resin.

If it were dirty enough to cause any bad flavors I would clean it, but it's fine for now.

What are all those blue pills?

It's 1mg xanax pills. Xanax+Weed is incredible.

>using color graded photos for a shitty thread
topkek

Fits in don't you think? Shit raised blacks and cross process for a (you) thread.

wish i knew how to get xanax where i live atm.. i used to be able to get it through friends before, but they live elsewhere now

Just be careful if you try using it daily. Took me around 2 weeks to get addicted, when every fucking site online says it takes a month.

Whats the problem being addicted to it, if you feel like you actually need it? maybe i should just go and lie to my doctor to get a perscription for it

>not taking red pills instead

Xanax is for panic attacks and anxiety EPISODES. It's not for chronic anxiety. Even prescribed doses of xanax will get you addicted. It's strictly meant to be used as a short term medication, as needed. That's why it acts so fast.
Don't get addicted to benzos. I'm addicted to xanax and it's FUCKING HORRIBLE.

R8 and h8

>pop figures

Fucking hell.

Do you have no shame or dignity?

Punpun is goat

Here we go again

>irn bru
I wish i didn't have to buy that shit online in the states, so gud.

Its sad when peoples choices are being mentally unstable or completely mentally shut down. I rather deal with insanity then deal with an empty mind of everything is going to be okay.
comfy back ground
pretty damn gay fampai
I want to be excited enough to update battle station to be better.

I need to know this too.

wew lad

Dell
:^)

Those are just old Dells. We have them all over our office.

Looks like a DELL 2408WFP in center and DELL 1908WFP on sides.

Appreciated

Are those LP's under yr monitor???

Too much visible spaghetti.

Post you're tumblr

>States
I'm sorry m8.
Who knows, if brexit kills off euro immigration (which I hope it does) It may be easier for Americans to get in.
The establishment loves foreigners.
You could give tizer a go, that's my favorite.

obviously, the OP said no cleanup.
And in order to fix all of the spaghetti I will need to purchase some longer XLR and displayport cables.

I am also considering getting a decent subwoofer setup in here so I need to think about how to manage the cables going to and from that.

what the fuck double mousepad

i dont have one

Definitely will. One thing I'm hyped for after brexit is haggis. Went to the UK a few years ago and gorged on irn bru and haggis.

The mousepad underneath is stiffer and provides protection to my wrist from the edge of the desk causing irritation. The larger mousmat on top provides a larger surface that the mouse can transition to easily if I need a large space without lifting the mouse, the mouse transfers smoothly between the two surfaces.

Fantastic food here!
You had a full English yet?

It will not kill Eu migration. They will just get work permit. Can't wait blacklivesmatter and SJWs to flood your country

You guys should really upgrade to 5:

5:4

Yeh, there's actually an Irish breakfast place in the neighborhood that does it pretty well, and decent meat pies.

Don't worry m8.
They already have.
EU migration doesn't bother me that much, it was just the concept of a trading deal turning into the 4th reich and all the established government/media telling us to stay in that got me out.

What case is this?

Not all is lost!

5:4 would be fine if it existed in higher resolution.

However since that product doesn't exist I'll be okay with my 1440p 16:9.
There is always 5:4 worth of space inside of 2560x1440p (1800x1440 is 5:4)

1280x1024 (1.31M pixels)
2560x1440 (3.68M pixels)

Sauce on monitor?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16811854041

TriHard

Dell P1914S. Got them cheap at my university surplus.

was it the colored headset? The gun hanging on the wall? The mason jar drink? The shitty cheap beer out of a bottle? Or maybe the window side panel?

Monitor model?

see

what a meaningless existence

>unironic confederate battle flag
edgy

there are endless things to shit on in this image, and that's the one you choose?

the rest is obvious

spaghetti and general trash piles.

I looked at everyone's stations in the thread and is by far my favorite.

thanks you weeb :^)

So I just ordered new speakers, when those arrive I´m gonna clean all the cable mess

Shoud I drill holes to manage the cables?

Sorry for bad quality

That's pretty obvious. Gave up already and taking the easy road huh? I don't think you will find it easy as time goes on.

my compliments ain't free, my fuzzy friend.

get up and take a pic of your [spoiler]well-made bed[/spoiler].

nice spoilers senpai

my bed isnt well made its got a bunch of comfy dogs sleeping in there

nigga I am perched upon a marble pillar rising to the sky, surrounded by a shaft of light you don't even know

a......a--

a-arf!! o///o

dont u arf me senpai what are you gay?

are you suggesting all dogs are homosexuals?

That's a nice fucking desk. Where did you get it?

all furries are gay and should be put in jail

why pen them up in jail when a simple leash suffices?

That seems a tad bit extreme there.

leashes are fun and should be for good boys only
pic related

true

Just be careful of mold. It can develop and be hard to see.

Furries are just faggots so far in the closet they made a suit to hide in while they get butt fucked

kek

Here's mine
How the fuck do I center the posts in my browser?
inb4 move the window to the right, I want fullscreen shitposting.
Will rate others' soon.

Generally people tend to hate on my set up when they see pictures of it because my screens don't match. But I don't really mind at all because once you're sitting in it it's super cozy and it works great for what I do.

found it in some street. I think its a small dinner table...

I didn't know this was a cringe thread.

Potato picture.

desk details

I'm too lazy to rate everyone today so:

I like

case details

love the look of the speakers.

lmao

is there even a point to that secondary monitor, or is that just a separate computer?

time to rate

I am critical, just bear with me.
You really should put your pc on the floor, that desk is cramped as hell. Then you could have your phone dock not right in front of your speaker.
Yes yes, very good, however do put your pc on the floor, it will make your life much better.
This one is nice. Digging your tree.
No complaints
Hey, same monitor as mine. Cool.
Really nice setup too.
is it just me or is that monitor crooked?
you
but really, having your pc on your desk is a meme
that's nice
comfi
justify this keyboard please
tell me you got it for free
Good setup. Tenkeyless boards are sleek.

noice
The socks look comfy.
nice, watching movies in bed is neat
you know what kind
classy
the only meme I can spot is the case though, which admittedly is the same one as mine
before you drill holes, try to manage your cables in some way.
see
So many memes
mx master
sf-666 mic
ath-m50x

Good setup, I have a G27 as well. Care to explain about the two little screens under your main one?
That is comfy if I've seen it
good. Do:
move your pc to the floor
separate your speakers further apart.
can't bother to critisize more

Thanks for the r8
Any other rec?

generally speakers should be facing you, and woofer should be under the desk.

Just ordered a pair of passive speakers, so the speakers that I have atm would be gone

Also as the speaker wire is so thin, there´s were my idea of drilling holes would come up

>no shame or dignity
>literally loves sockfags
kill yourself

>is it just me or is that monitor crooked?
it's on a fully adjustable dual arm mount.

comfy

fucking perfect. 10/10

>no Cleaning Edition!
The only thing that was on my desk was my phone.

gtx 1080 is arriving Friday. 1440p monitors coming in the next month or two.

And I forgot to post the picture.

cable hidden?

just bought a graphics card today and then moved my desktop to be beside my bed so I can be more comfy

that mousepad is machine washable

If you're implying I should wash a mousepad, you're talking to the wrong guy. I don't give a shit if it's dirty and if it stops working well I'll just buy a different one.

Shits dirty as fuuuuck. Working on building a work station in a spare closet so I can keep the desk clean

>people tend to hate on my set up when they see pictures of it because my screens don't match
when your this fucking clueless

Top kek, underrated

You from West Virginia boy?

Fuck no

hey.. that deck unit what is that? Is it just tape deck or does it have radio?

Also.. share wallpaper

What happened to your laptop?

Looks like you're awfully close to West Virginia.

Nothing, it's still fully operational.

because my basement bedroom makes it look like I'm impoverished?
Not in West Virginia I promise.

So i guess I was right when I said you couldn't commit to linux full time.

>because my basement bedroom makes it look like I'm impoverished?

No. It just looks like the spitting image of a room from someone I know. But he's not in WV either, he's in Kentucky, and is a closeted faggot who wants to literally fuck his mom.

but I always still had this desktop rig running Windows. I just moved it to my bed so when I want to play games it's comfier.

Thanx I'll have to check thrift shops from now on maybe I'll get lucky

Nice sin you got there. Excited for the anime?

I really wish I got my R4 in white, my black one is so smudged and shitty looking.

the small monitor is used only for discord while I have anime and games up on the 48".

pls no bully

moar now

What are those speakers?
Nice setup, I'm diggin' it

you eat a lot of zaxby's man.

>mfw I have the same headphones as a bundle of sticks
sweg

I started eating zaxby's a lot lately too
pic is my debit card charges for zaxby's

TK421 do you copy

Sansui m8
Cassette deck

The case was a unix server for 25 years. The keyboard was used with this workstation. It was no longer in use so the owner gave it to me. Removed all of the ancient components, and migrated my salvaged parts into the boat anchor.

Gigabyte Board,

2.5gb ddr2 800 mhz ram,

q6600 Core 2 Quad @ 2.66GHz,

XFX Radeon HD 6670, and

a 160gb hitachi sata laptop drive.

Tape deck works but needs adapter to interface with current board.

Runs overwatch on low resolution, medium settings at 48fps. Currently have a corsair m65 gaming mouse plugged in to game with.

Using an AT to ps/2 adapter so I can game on the mechanical keyboard! All the peripherals are period correct and match the case. Speakers sound great and the 15" monitor is a joy.

I plan on getting a 16gb ram set and some western digital enterprise drives when I get the funds.

All computer components were either salvaged, given, or leftovers from previous builds.

>Bongs, anonymous mask, toys.

You are a living fucking meme.

What are some good dark PBT caps?
Love my Miamis but time to swap them out!

I'm thinking about buying an ultrawide (x34) but I don't know if my 970 will be able to push it. How does it look when gaming on an ultrawide at a lower than native res?

I'd be getting the Freesync sku btw, switching to AMD when they come with something powerful.

here

Your 970 will absolutely not push enough at native. You really do need a 1080Ti for that.
I don't know what gaming looks like on less than native res, because my monitor is 1080*2650 and I'm running an R9 390. But I wouldn't think the difference between resolutions changes between different aspect ratios.
nice

My desk is facing the wall at the moment. I really want to change back to pic related. It was so comfy and I could have the blinds open all the time without the fear of a neighbor looking at my monitors with binoculars.

The only problem is that I put my computer in another room (drilled a hole and routed the cables through the wall). It's an easy fix though because I just need to buy some longer monitor and peripheral cables.

Does the 16ft/5m DisplayPort cables actually work or do I have to go with HDMI? I've heard some bad stuff about HDMI on Cred Forums so I would rather go with DisplayPort but cable length is a possible issue.

If you're overclocking your monitor DP but no longer than 3m. Hdmi can be a bit longer (no oc).

this meI'd recommend a 980ti/1070 minimum. I'm using a 980ti and it works pretty well. I get 60 fps for the most part with all settings maxed. Rise of the Tomb Raider got down to 30 in the jungle level though. High settings work really well for above 60 fps. My gpu only overclocks to about 1420Mhz stable in game so it kind of sucks as far as a 980ti goes. I disagree on the 1080ti minimum unless you want recent AAA games maxed at near 100hz. A 970 is certainly not enough for this many pixels

In that case I'll wait for an AMD refresh. Thx!

does this count as a battlestation?
it's a skirmish-post really

muh shitbox

Too bad I clean often and this is basically how my setup looks like 90% of the time.

wot amp is that under your desk?

Pioneer SA-6300. Unfortunately it's dead right now.

So the speakers and sub are hooked up to my AV receiver at my tv.

Tray is genious. Looks 100 x sleeker than just putting everything on the desk directly.

noice

i know this maybe isnt the thread for it,but i want to get a new monitor,because this crt is shitty for the eyes,and im thinking of getting the >LG 23MP68VQ-P .Is it a good choice?

post a more recent photo,or do you permanently keep the piss bottles there?

Aesop rock , nice.

what kind of desk is that?

Why don't you close the pissbottles? That must smell horrible

>Mac OS
>Winblows
>uTorrent
>Spotify
>Edge
>Cortana search
>Windows Store

What are you doing on Cred Forums, Cred Forums?

Graphic design? you can find better
Gaming? You want TN [such as BenQ GL2460HM]

My battlestation in Its natural environment

1st time posting in one of these threads, so please be gentle

>What are you doing on Cred Forums, Cred Forums?
What's the difference?

I'm a slob but at least I floss.

>/comfy/

I think my next project is gonna be a drawer for this desk, Ikea Karlsby.
This kitchen top comes with veneer you use if you want to cut the desk a bit shorter. I'll see if ikea has more of those so I can match the drawer to the desk.

Simple, uncluttered, clean. This is the ultimate Cred Forums standard.

my poorman setup

Here's the result. The cable management is shit but it works.

Really comfy and now I have the blinds open all the time.

That's really neat, user.

Why delet tumblr desu?

ill probably get the one you're proposing.
but what is the difference? the 5vs2 ms time?

does 3ms make a difference in gaming?
i play anything,including shooters like cs go.
But does it matter at all in total war games,and other rts stuff?

o,didnt mention i want it for general pleb computer use,like watching movies,youtube videos,gaming casually.
And i just read that TN monitors have shitty viewing angles,is that true? cause id rather have better viewing angles that a marginally better refresh rate.

170° vs 178°, you won't notice a difference.

x1080 works best at 24"

Anti-glare isn't good for night time viewing.

im getting the benq then.
Thanks a lot

damn, I'm late to the party. Next time...

Fuck off greek underaged poorfag.

I need wallpaper asap

Micca MB42x

not underaged faggot,im 18+