Marijuana Cultivation Innovation

This thread is to discuss potential innovations to growing marijuana outdoors and indoors. I am starting a marijuana cultivation company, and I'm looking for creative people to embark on this journey with. Located in Medford, Oregon.

DUDE

I'd like to do this in my country when it gets legalized here but I don't wanna break the law. In the meantime I guess I could learn about it.

Monitoring this thread.

hydroponics and robots

sponsor me a visa and i will work for free. i don't smoke or drink, though

Growing myself a couple plants in my closet. It ain't bad, but it could definitely be better. Shrooms are easier to grow, desu.

Talk to some Afghans

On the technological aspect...

I have a timer to turn on and off my lights, but I would like to control my lights a little more... manually, but not while I am there. I've seen a few PDUs for $70+, but that seems a bit steep for what it is - hell, I paid less for my router! Any thoughts on remote power management?

I'm interested in things like industrial joint rolling machines, fully integrated and automated growing software, industrial vertical growing systems designed for marijuana, etc.

Arduino + magic

Those are easy enough to google, though you would need to be present and working the machines of course. Because there isn't enough demand for joints specifically, I doubt there are any fully automated solutions for that issue. There are machines that allow you to make several at a time of course, but it's not an automated process.

SHITTY MEMES LMAO

yeah the machine we use now is 100 count, and we get about 9000 a day. With multiple locations though we can never have enough joints.

WEED

Eugene represent! The most fiddling I've done is link up an IP cam for my modest tent.

See i'm a salesman, that's about all I'm qualified to do is sell tf out of something lol I need help with the actual work

WEED

*takes a fat bong rip*
DUUUUUUDE
*exhales*
WEEEEED
LMAO

LMAO

Go to farming school

throw some seeds on the ground and pee on them

don't know about industrial scale
but future for high quality weed is:

LED lights and aeroponics