Axon 7

What is the best smartphone for the money right now and why is it the ZTE Axon 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7-8067.php
pocketnow.com/2016/09/19/zte-axon-7-update-improves-reception
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875705054&cm_re=axon_7-_-75-705-054-_-Product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gsmarena.com/zte_axon_7-8067.php

that's not how you spell OnePlus 3

It would be a great phone if it had a usable cellular and wifi signal. It has problems...

That's not the LeEco LeTV Le Max 2

Are you referring to a phone that only has a 1080p display?
The Axon 7 is $399 too, and it has a 2K display. It's Google Daydream VR ready.

They fixed that problem with an update.

but it's ZTE

source?

None. Just trust me on this.

That's an odd way to spell BlackBerry Q10

>being this influenced by marketing.

>best smartphone
can it send blue bubbles?

pocketnow.com/2016/09/19/zte-axon-7-update-improves-reception

>what is le best x and why is it le Y (what I have) ecks dee

when will this fucktarded meme will finally die?

Wow. If they really did fix the reception AND the camera, then thiis phone is a serious contender with the OnePlus 3.

I just realized that "Axon" probably means "Action" because of chinese pronounciation

>~538 ppi pixel density
>Snapdragon 820
>4GB RAM
>20 MP,
>3250 mAh battery
>VR ready

For only $399? fuck.

AND it has an expandable MicroSD slot???

How the fuck have I not heard of this phone?

Fuck off shill

Don't be mad at him just because you wasted your money on a OnePlus 3.

Actually I'm still using a perfectly capable nexus 5.

I might update soon though, LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 looks really promising for only, just wish it had an SD card.

And it's also ugly as fuck, with poor software, subpar camera, no unlocked bootloader, etc. Vr is a shitty gimmick now just like it was when the virtual boy came out. The oneplus 3 is superior. Also it's not 399, last time I checked it was 449 or more in euro.

If you think it's ugly, you have poor taste. There isn't anything wrong with the software and unlocking a bootloader is extremely easy unless your retarded. You obviously have very little experience with VR if any at all, so you're opinion about it is worthless. Also, this:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875705054&cm_re=axon_7-_-75-705-054-_-Product

>portable device
>screen resolution bigger than 1080p
fuck off shillary

Right now? Maybe. Lack of ROMs seriously harms its potential. However, $300 Xiaomi mi5s is coming, with better SOC and the same camera Pixel uses.

Camera is trash
Other than that yeah, a pretty good buy if a little heavy