/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user gets a bag of chink floss, it gets stuck in his teeth and does more harm than good • user gets chink mouse with loads of buttons, says it feels surprisingly good • After "dangerously" flying above people user terrorizes some fish for his underwater footage with Firefly 6s action cam also gets some cool footage of a shipwreck
• user receives his $2 Miniseas flash drive • user gets a nice looking case for his Redmi3 • user asks for advice on improving his Floureon H101 quadcopter gets it >56813225 • user receives a $1.40 mp3 player and a 32cent measuring tape that reeks of cancer compares it to a 78cent mp3 player he got earlier • user bought a USB type a to type C cable for $1.79 plus some very cheap Android robot shaped micro USB OTG adapter which he suspects fried his 128gb sandisk thumbdrive • Another user bought a couple of those android shaped Micro USB OTG adapters and they all arrived with rust on them • user bought a Harry Potter Quidditch Snitch necklace arrived in a nicer style than what user thought would get • user receives some soldering tips for his TS100 and some very poor quality solder assist tools • user wants to get the most out of his MiBand already fixed his sleeping pattern with it • user's lecturer confirmed chink shit enthusiast Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-redmi-3-glass-Screen-Protector-Tempered-glass-Film-9H-2-5D-for-xiaomi-redmi-3/32600011895.html
aliexpress.com/item/BTS-06/32630487817.html
world.tmall.com/item/533665230022.htm?id=533665230022&pvid=960ea5b6-406e-448d-a094-157cf01beebb&abbucket=_AB-M73_B4&acm=03068.1003.1.702815&aldid=cc7R6i4i&abtest=_AB-LR73-PR73&scm=1007.12941.28043.100200300000000&pos=5&skuId=3183354873578
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=JQZkt8avG10
youtube.com/watch?v=76gOJNOb8Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=9zTOENmjm9c,
aliexpress.com/item/1-Piece-Microfiber-Mop-Floor-Cleaning-Lazy-Fuzzy-Slippers-House-Home-Flooring-Tools-Shoes-Bathroom-Kitchen/32693794696.html
aliexpress.com/item/scale/32279904757.htm
s.aliexpress.com/n22mM32a
s.aliexpress.com/26BfURjQ
aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32580652871.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d_8It1WRPa8
youtube.com/watch?v=xtrTxguT0-4
alishort.ru/K
aliexpress.com/item/Goodearbuds/32520404631.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/jew/1825606_32633013962.html
hlntv.com/shows/the-daily-share
aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Bubble-2-5Cm-Anime-Pokeball-Jewelry-Pendant-Necklace-Pokemon-Ball-Figures-TV-Peripherals-Poke-Ball/32707286592.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.224.wrm1qo&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_9915_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=aba5eb84-a3ae-41db-8768-35bbc43e95b3
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_270782.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Chinese Shopping

Final results of the best /csg/ video reviewer poll as pictured

Comfy Tech Reviews 59%
Dirty Reviews 16%
Unbiased Tech Reviews 11%
OneBoxing 8%
Cheap Chinese Crap 5%
Awful Reviews 0%

Thanks to everyone for voting!

Second for where has the general been.

>More News
• Starting 1 Oct until the 10th there will be a National Holiday in China "Chung Yeung Festival" expect products to go on sale during this but things won't get shipped out until then.

>products to go on sale
fug
should I delay my orders

any decent screwdriver sets ? The once with interchangeable tops

Nobody bothered making a thread and I can't make one while I'm asleep.

Not tech but got some cool Dota 2 keychains. Nice quality, but they are huge. Probably too big to actually use as keychains, could do some serious damage with the Blink Dagger

Looks like my AUX cable has arrived at my home.

Will post pictures and a review in the evening.

I bought one locally for ~$1.5. It had 30 tips.

It's great to have. Definitely buy one. The interchangeable tips are extremely convenient.

you should fite the guy with key knife.
>put key chain in pocket
>cut own dik off

Bought a set from IKEA, has served me well so far

Are the cheap replacement batteries for random HP notebooks worth the savings?

Say I order one through amazon, can I just send it back if it doesn't charge?

No problem, thanks for being an OP of this general. I never dared to.

>refund processing since sep 20

Did I get chinked? Or does putting it in deleted orders (not permanent) delay it

Amazon isn't chink shit. But yes, amazon has a nice return policy

It shouldn't, sometimes it takes more than 2 weeks for me too.

Thanks. I can relax now.

That's why I prefer paypal.

>Amazon isn't chink shit.
Where do you think these random batteries are made? Even the official HP batteries are chink shit.

I got one like this but I got it cheaper locally.
It's pretty good, has tons of small sizes I had trouble finding on its own.

>Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>>Yes, we know everything already is from China
Speak for your own shit hardware.

Amazon does have third-party Chinese sellers.
But it tends to be the worst way to get chink shit.

>dispatch faster

CHINKED

>19 hours left on the $2 off coupons
what sub-$3 shit should I get?

Yeah I got these the other day. Quality feels a bit shit but they sit nicely in your ears, assuming I've got the l/r sides right. User guide wasn't helpful

Sound quality is surprisingly good and there's a nice bass to it, but there's a lot of electrical noise which is only noticeable when there's no sound at all.

I need more long term use but they're pretty good for the £12 odd I paid for them.

Just to add to this, JAKEMY stuff can be found on Gearbest and the quality is usually decent

Can't complain for 12 quid but damn that's one of the ugliest earbuds I've seen

Good lupa x40 or x60

???

you get your packages early user

Its mid day in EU tho

>aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-redmi-3-glass-Screen-Protector-Tempered-glass-Film-9H-2-5D-for-xiaomi-redmi-3/32600011895.html

What's the difference between clear and clear without box?

It probably doesnt come with retail packaging.

Received a package! Got delivered in 25 days.

It's a ULove AUX cable I got for $0.46 thanks to AliExpress coins.

It's got a rubber sleeve, which I'm worried about as it might be prone to cuts and snags.

It's got a straight pin on one side and a 90° pin on the other. Both are gold plated.

It works well in connecting my phone to my speakers.

america is all that matters

>Thinking that most people on Cred Forums are from America.

Yeah. Feels sort of ergonomic though.

I got them from banggood and it took about 10 days to get to the UK, so not bad.

Some fresh memes, the Netac N530s 120gb SSD bought on Sep 13 for $25.15 ($33.99 without the GBpoint discount) received and immediately installed it yesterday.
It usually does take a week and a half from the moment it's shipped yeah.

Another youtube channel is in the works senpai,

I have some stuff laying around that im going to make some videos on. Hopefully I'll have one done tonight, and a few more before the end of the week.

Anyone know of any free background music I can use without being strikes?

How does the SSD perform.

Cool thanks.

What are the matte screen protectors like then? I guess it doesn't leave any disgusting greasy fingerprints, but the screen looks darker?

>39 packages in transit
>nothing arrived yet this week

test it bruh

Just dont.

Matte screens are ugly and will make white phones look dirty and black phones look cheap.

There's a royalty free section in your creator studio on youtube, you can get royalty free stuff on torrent sites too.

Thanks for your help user

Going to be using this mainly to install software on (Adobe Creative Suite and some vidyas)

They are though, all the site statistics back that up. Americans make up something like 60% if I remember right. Just because /csg/ is mostly Scandinavians trying to penny pinch their immense riches doesn't mean the whole site is that way.

>It usually does take a week and a half from the moment it's shipped yeah.
Was meant for not

amerifats are the cancer of csg, no questions about that.

Hello Sinophiles, I haven't been around for ages. Does anyone know if any particular VR Headset is better than the others? It's a present for someone who will be using a Galaxy s5 or an iphone 6+.

>recently viewed items
kys yourself racist

Don't get the ones that say VR Box or that look like it, there are a few variants out there. The lenses on them have basically no refraction meaning a very shallow FOV compared to even cardboards.

This arrived today, pleasantly surprised for 2 dollar. Bluetooth, waterproof and decent audio/build quality.

Isn't this a gentlemen's board?

Ok, I'll avoid those then. They seem to make up almost half of all the models on sale, lol.

BOBOVR Z4 and FIIT VR 2S are the tops right now. FIIT 2S has a wider FOV I think

Those are very good. I use a black one in my bathroom during baths and have been for over a year now. Where'd you get one that cheap? Mine was about 10 GBP.

Care to share a link?

Redpill me on RN3P: Kate/International or Kenzo/China version?
Pic is from Aliexpress Goldway

>Kenzo: Cases fit, easier to get updates for (including custom roms) but no 700/800 bands (my provider is expending with 700)
>Kate: Cases won't fit, more shenanigans required for updates, and does have 700/800 bands
>Kate is 2mm longer, doesn't fit with any case, and all CM versions are made for Kenzo. (But portable to kate)

Anyone using Kate ITT?
Can you install CM on Kate?
Where to find fitting cases/glass?

Also what should I ask the seller when purchasing?
- Do I need to ask him to flash the ROM?

Tfw i'm american and i have been a good contributor

Should I buy this bluetooth headset?

Bluetooth 4.0
8hr music playback
10M range
LEDs

Red one supposedly has Kurumi voice overs, while the purple has Touka voice overs instead of the chinglish most chink bluetooth headsets.

Cool, thanks. I know what I'm getting now :)

I dont know, man.
I think it looks too futuristic.

Looks uncomfortable.

How so? It just hangs around your neck and the in ears are just like any other in ears.

Oh, I thought it was a headband.

Do you want me to write you a script to do it?

You'd need a captcha pass and to preload the news.

How does it compare a S280 120gb?

link?

damn you niggers weren't kidding about ganzo. Still have to get used to the lock, but this thing is sweet

Would also like a link, or if you won it at an action - at least a name

aliexpress.com/item/BTS-06/32630487817.html

BTS-06 is its name. It was reduced in price by 50% when i bough it. So you might wanna place it in your cart and get a notification when it gets reduced again. I have also noticed that there is a version without a usb port which looks worse in quality so watch out.

Just received the final part of my order that got broken up, two weeks after everything else arrived;

SKMEI 1173 digital wristwatch.

Very cheap little watch, came with a stainless steel strap using the standard cheap sliding clasp.

I quite like the overall style of the watch but it is a little too thick for my taste.

It claims to be water resistant enough for activities such as washing a car, showering, taking a swim (but not diving) however I doubt i'll test that capability any time soon.

Features an interesting backlight, very subtle, when activated the characters displayed turn the classic "LCD Blue" common on electronics from the late 80s and early 90s but not seen so much these days, I appreciate that.

The alarm is useful for reminders but such a pain to set that it isn't really worth bothering with.

Stopwatch mode seems accurate but lacks a lap-timer function.

In terms of style, well, you can see for yourself it isn't going to be worn on any red carpets but for a cheap little chink-shit watch I quite like it.

Despite all these though I have a bit of a soft-spot to it, it's an interesting and seemingly relatively well made wristwatch which makes a nice addition to my collection.

It'll loosen up with use.

it looks like a casio with down syndrome

world.tmall.com/item/533665230022.htm?id=533665230022&pvid=960ea5b6-406e-448d-a094-157cf01beebb&abbucket=_AB-M73_B4&acm=03068.1003.1.702815&aldid=cc7R6i4i&abtest=_AB-LR73-PR73&scm=1007.12941.28043.100200300000000&pos=5&skuId=3183354873578

It's a taobao link but says Tmall because this is the official store, not some small time chink store.

Can it play songs from a flash drive if you plug it into the USB port?

>It's a digital watch so it looks like a Casio

Philistine alert

No, not that I know it is for charging. But there is one with a normal adapter charger which looks almost identical but i guess is a knockoff.

>using wireless shit
good goy, get those EMF's in you even when taking a fucking bath

Go back to your cabin in the woods, grandpa

>shit from the 2nd arrives before shit from 18th of aug
How

Best drone under £200, best drone under £100?

Does anyone else have a problem with the ruizu x02 finding the music files? Sometimes I try to play songs from the all songs list (agptek firmware) and no music is found. I update card data and still no music is found, turning off the mp3 player rarely fixes it, but sometimes it just fixes itself for no reason. When it is fixed the all songs list shows microsd music

They are, but /csg/ is more Euros than Americans because of how fucking expensive living in Europe is, the need for chinkshit is higher.

Found no Chink shit in the mail today, only a postcard someone send from holidays and the usual advertising brochures.

For me shit isn't necessarily too expensive, it's only the second hand market that is too damn expensive.

Thing about /csg/ is, it gets me stuff that I would never buy over here. Not because of the price, but because of the item.

Nice blogpost.

Depends on what you want to buy in the US, for example food is cheaper here, compared to the income it's probably nowhere as cheap as in Germany. Petrol however is much cheaper in the US, they also pay less taxes.
The Chink Stuff most of us order here (small electronic items) are probably around the same price.

You can install the official CM13 on kate, it works.
There are no compatible cases, only screen protectors.

Ask seller to flash global rom.

If your'e not careful with phones don't buy it, because no case means that it's gonna break the first time you drop it.

Consider other chinks with B20 and CM support e.g. Zuk Z2, LeEco X820 etc.

Ok.

Yeah it's something special to report because for the last five days I found at least 2 packages from China in the mail each day. (expect for Sunday, because the mail isn't delivered on Sundays)
So now I was expecting something again and got disappointed. Probably will order 10 new items later that day so that this is less likely to happen again next month.

Recommend me IEMs with a balanced signature like the Brainwavz M1.

You don't pay out the ass for customs and taxes though.

I have to pay customs/import taxes on anything over $100 USD

Post under $3 shit i need a ton of garbage addons

WHAT COULD IT BE???????????????????????????????????????

/CSG/ VIDEO REVIEWS

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 and chink knife reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, seemingly retired
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE

TechTablets - Still the best resource for chinky tablet and phone reviews with a ton of knowledge.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx

SkeletonKeyStone - made all his videos private after his gf found his youtube channel. Rumoured to be Anthony Burch.

Depends on the country. In Germany customs are very strict I hear and everything over 22 euro (and random packages from China with the telltale signs of fake customs declarations are checked) is taxed for VAT and import duty.

In my lazy southern country, only commercial packages pass through customs.

The chinks will never value anything over $100, they declare Redmis as $10 "mp4 players" ffs.

amp

Like, comment, subscribe

WHAT ARE THOSE

over 26€ is only VAT in Germany
over 150€ has import duties (depends on the content, high tech tends to have none or very low fees)

>sellers shipping method

so I'm guessing the TAD V 5.0 couldn't be used indoors as a comfy hoodie replacement?

Hi. you seem to keep forgetting posting Geeeky Stuff channel. he has a lot of good obscure chinkphone reviews.

youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=JQZkt8avG10

Don't forget to include him next time, thanks!

Niggers I want a fucking drone recommend me one budget £200

How ofter are packages with fake customs declarations opened?

I had this issue, used to hit me about once a day. I found that update card info did nothing on its own but browsing to the card directory and then having it update card info did.

Anyway, I fixed it by updating to the latest beta firmware linked on head-fi

support your local economy kids

I never had a package opened but I usually only order small shit.

My i7 book was declared as $180 via DHL which is half of what I actually paid for it.

GB had it on flash sale for $295 a few days ago, I fucking hate myself for not waiting for a flash sale.

all economies are local to somewhere

hey guys, i'm oneboxing... thanks for featuring me, but I'm not retired! who said that? I'm under exams right now, but will come back soon

I won't include him until he (you) admits he posts here. The list is strictly for known /csg/ posters only. Techtablets used to post here so he gets in. Last time I asked you said Geeeky Stuff can't officially sanction racism and xenophobia by posting here which is retarded, if you want free exposure then admit you/he lurk here or fuck off.

Immediately lost one eartip after opening the package, should I open dispute?

true

Rookie mistake, you don't use DHL. They want every penny in charges they can so they inspect everything. Most things sent the slow chink way never get hit by customs. Expedited delivery is a scam.

Do you mean the tip wasn't there or you somehow fucking lost it yourself?

He will be branded as a racist bigot by youtubers and commentators if he confirmed that he posts here.

don't open it in the car or you'll lose all the pieces.

So?

Who gives a fuck?

Oh no, they used the "R word"! My life is over!

Been listening for a few minutes, the lows and mids aren't particularly remarkable but the highs are so fucking crisp. Gave me goosebumps when I heard high hats for the first time.

Build quality is also amazing. The part of the cable between the splitter/joiner is braided, splitter to each individual earphone is kinda cheap silicone but I imagine it would hold up pretty well. Needless to say, the actual earphones and the part with the mic/buttons are all metal.

Would recommend, 8/10 for $15, mids could be a bit less muddy.

I lost it myself, it fucking fell out of my hand and rolled away into the void. I'll probably find it a few months in.

*between the splitter/joiner and the jack

No one cares that some little known youtuber posts on Cred Forums, using Cred Forums to elevate the channel while at the same time distancing yourself from it as if you're above it is disgusting. This is why people hate youtubers and their shilling.

glad you like them user

What can I expect from the $1 cardboard VR on Ali? I just wanna try VR porn

How annoying is it to fap while holding the thing?

Thanks

VR porn is pretty awesome. Without a head strap it's kinda weird fapping though.

ty user
feels good to get rid of the shoddily built(but great sounding somehow) earbuds that came with my dad's lumia

Expedited delivery was free while unregistered was like 12 bux for no reason.

Got my little bamboo tea tray from Ali today.
It's neato.

Cheapest authentic looking Make America Great Again cap, where?

funny looking finger box

nigger

But what about karpathy? He's the patron saint of /csg/ you know.

S500 is better

QT Russian chick buys a chink CNC machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=76gOJNOb8Jk

I envy the Russians. Chink shit probably ships to their door in a week.

Got two protected Panasonic 18650 batteries from gaybeast today, arrived to Europe in two weeks. They came in a padded envelope with tiny cardboard boxes (pic related) and one of the batteries weren't in their box and was loose inside the packaging.

Nothing inside the packaging to short out on or anything so no harm done. Measured them to 4,54 and 4,55 V, now I just need the flashlight I ordered them for to arrive.

Package came in.

those are over charged, as 18650's usually are cut off at 4.2v.

Are you USB C ready?

Can anyone tell me if ROCK is a quality company?
It came with a authentication code and it passed.
Cost me $0.05 though.

rock is as legit as ugreen, aukey, and anker.

ROCK is legit

Thanks lads.

my fake yeezies arrived today, pretty good

shieeet, the volt meter has the low battery warning on. might have something to with that, measured a shitty alkaline AA that's been in a flashlight for a while and it showed 1.54, which seems a little high. changing the battery on the volt meter and measuring again

How accurate are they?

hahaha

sole looks a little more plasticy than siliconey on genuine ones

try a multimeter, battery meters aren't accurate with lithium

also link? and what about size

>1.54, which seems a little high.

open circuit voltage

> Chink shit probably ships to their door in a week.
Nah. ePacket is about 12-15 days, China Post Registered Air Mail - about 20-25 days, not registered - sometimes two weeks, sometimes more than a month.The fastest delivery was 7 days, that was a Weishi razor.
Also phones are stolen at customs with a probability 1/5 or even higher if it was actually declared as a smartphone.

changed batteries in the voltmeter and the 18650's now show a more reasonable 3,53 V, and the AA 1,19.

lesson learned, change batteries in your multimeter when the light is on or it's wrong as fuck

What chink shit are you waiting on user? Anything exciting?

So this massive bundle of chink shit arrived today. I think my mailman is getting tired of this shit or he is secretly training to be the next santa.

oh no

China National Holiday Schedule

Time:30th Sep - 5th Oct
Order is acceptable during the period. Dispacth recover on 6th.

Also thanks mail guy, because you kept piling up my shit I chinked the chinks on this package. Got a full refund for this scale like a week ago.

Rest is this times 5, kinda worried now because I ordered 10 at the exact same time.
Well time to fail at making some extra cash I guess.

They're pretty good, the seller has a youtube page where he shows them youtube.com/watch?v=9zTOENmjm9c, the ali store got taken down a while ago tho
Size fits well, I ordered size 11 and they fit

That might just be my lighting, they look fine to me

I got this, bad choice bro.

Jebali te ti opanci, pičko američka!

Why? Should be decent right? The were like 19€ each, I should be able to get rid of them with a profit - hopefully

I'm not even american, stop talking bosna

The Amlogic 905 is really ass for anything but rendering video.

aliexpress.com/item/1-Piece-Microfiber-Mop-Floor-Cleaning-Lazy-Fuzzy-Slippers-House-Home-Flooring-Tools-Shoes-Bathroom-Kitchen/32693794696.html

Just ordered that shit for 92cents.
Hopefully I will have warm feet and a tidy floor with them.

But thats exactly what their target market is, I dont except the buyers to be so tech savy that they would want to do anything other with it. If they were they would certainly not be buying local but getting them from the chinks themselves.

I don't mean to burst your bubble here but all you're going to get is slightly warmer feet and really dirty slippers.

>Recommend me IEMs with a balanced signature like the Brainwavz M1.

Bemp

best cheap media projector?

i dropped my kenzo about 4 times already without case, one time the whole metal body came off. still works and screen is still completely intact.

i should buy a case though lol

Got my senfer UE yesterday, but I didn't post anything because I was ill (realy bad cold where if I breathed through my mouth I'd cough), and my braces got tightened up so I could only drink soup (which made me hungry and sleepy)

They sound overall better than my sennheiser momentum on ears (so far), I've listened to some notorious BIG for bass, some arctic monkeys, foo fighters, king crimson, it's all been good, the bass range goes down to about 12 hz as far as I can tell, not even going to atempt going high.

Not going to post pics because I'm playing csgo at the moment, which it seems fine for (windows vol. 100%, ig vol 18%).

They're good, but damn loud, the best I've ever heard, had an eargasm when i first used them listening to get lucky).

Now the question is would an amp improve my set up? And should I go chink, or get a fiio off of amazon?

would you recommend them?

>braces

you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

CPU is E5-2683 v3 ES off Ebay for $225 shipped. Totally didn't get chinked :^)

rrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
god damn chinks
who said you could have a holiday

I know people that got their braces in their twenties

I'm 19.
Yes, but it may be worth looking into senfer ues (the ones with like wood backing instead of plastic), if you want nig bass.

Fiio is chink annon and they are great the e10k is amazing.
fx-audio is more chink but great too.

are you the guy that posted here about a week ago?

Not what I'm asking, I'm looking for benchmarks of Kingdian S280 or S500 120gb versions.

Yes.

gratz then on not getting chinked. mind posting benchmarks?

If i get one of those cheap QWERTY keyboard for smartphones, is there a way to use it in AZERTY mode (ie, replace keys automatically, Q>A, W>Z, etc.)?

Are there apps such has AutoHotKeys on Android?

Second parcel today!

Any guesses?

Sure, but I'll do it later when I set it up with an OS. I'll post later this week.

its kz IEM

Please let my chinkshit be in when I get home.

link to scale? how many significant figures does it show?

Sorry user, I've delayed your chinkshit by two days.

it's in the sorry ;-;

How much were they? I messaged the seller on whatsapp to see if I could get them in size 13.

aliexpress.com/item/scale/32279904757.htm
Was a bit cheaper when I ordered it, this is the 200gx0.01g version, the seller has other capacity/accuracy combos as well. I think this one only displays 2 digits after the comma.

mind recording a short vid of you using the scale?
I'd appreciate it

does it have an auto off?

Bulls eye!

I just received my KZ EDR2. Took 6 weeks, making it my most delayed package till date.

They look great, fit surprisingly well and come with an angled gold plated jack.

I am not knowledgeable about acoustics, I don't know shit about highs, mids and lows so I don't want to comment about them, but they sure sound amazing to me.

I bought them for $3.69, totally worth it, although I feel like I should have paid extra and taken the one with a built in microphone. I will have to remove the earphones each time I get a call now..

Link: s.aliexpress.com/n22mM32a

yes
if I can find some AA batteries sure, be warned though I only got my bad phone cam

Until the end of the holiday on the 12th or 11th or nothing ordered right now will ship?

Nothing from start to end friend

Please guys. Recommend me a drone

RQ-4B Global Hawk, or are you looking for a multicopter?

Sunn O)))

Jew tube reviews are cancer

Why didn't you wear your rubberbands user

>my braces got tightened up so I could only drink soup (which made me hungry and sleepy)
wtf? did your mommy tuck you in?

CX-10W, it's tiny quadcopter with a wifi camera. Reception and range are ok, but people are starting to hack the protocols. They haven't quite figured out the video yet, but when they do you might be able to get crazy range with a directional wifi antenna. It's cheap and fun.

Anyone know if these got USB 2 or USB 3 ports? Im guessing 2 since they are not blue?

swimsuit solid Sexy monokini one piece swimsuit Beach Wear swimwear women one piece bathing suits swimming suit for women
s.aliexpress.com/26BfURjQ
(from AliExpress Android)

Look at the feedback pics and enjoy the faps ( you can see a pussy kek)

No, I just get sleepy if I drink soup, and for the past 3 days I've been getting about 3-4 hours of sleep. DESU I was in the mood for me mum to tuck me in, but she lives about 190 miles away soooooo.

Not at the stage where I have to wear rubber bands with braces, I got new links put in for my very most back teeth

they're ok if done well
the only one on that list that's done well though is techtablets, the rest are pure shit
also this is an imageboard not the youtube comments section

Well then..

>s.aliexpress.com/26BfURjQ
>tfw no russian gf to buy chinkshit for

FUAAAAARK

more like this? asking for a friend

First of my chinkshit tsunami came in! ids habbeding

I didn't even remember I actually ordered two of these RF module sets. They are in a plastic tray with tape around it, itcs not like they are just wrapped in cellotape. Seems fine but I don't have my bag of arduinos to test them yet.

I dalje si pička, pičko.

are all the 1c offers shit now? is it a dead meme?
thinking of getting one

No package pic today because I forgot. It's a cheapo USB tester. aliexpress.com/item/usb-tester/32580652871.html

It alternates between amps and some other number followed by a lowercase "U" which I don't know what that is. All I care about is amps and this will work well. I have another more expensive USB tester on the way as well.

The u is a V for volts

what does the dispatch faster button do on gearbest? is it just a placebo?

whips vicky harder

Bought an RN3P off aliexpress a few days ago to be delivered by DHL. It's just gone through Germany but I'm in the UK. Does DHL make a stop there first? Just seems a bit odd.

The seller I bought an item off sent me a message saying if it's a present he'll prioritise it. Probably just for extra feedback or something.

Chinks don't give shit for free.

We still own Britain until you actually leave.

It's a german company, it makes sense

>talks about grant owning anything
>Turkey wants to buy Deutsche Bank

You are the cuck captain of a sinking cuck ship.

>grant
Germanistanislamabad

Wow this is a big box, have a pic with headphones for a sense of scale.

Any good multi tools with a belt pouch?

A phillips chinese product?

Also check my dubs

>Now the question is would an amp improve my set up

look into amp&dac combos, fiio have a few

gay beast sells a cheap Gerber. I think ganzo makes a good one as well.

sex doll 3000

It's xioamis 'other' LED light, a rechargeable COB led light, some mi band2 screen protectors and a metal puzzle tie fighter.

kek, also checked.

The light appears to be spitting out a wifi signal, I have found the app, but I don't think its worth this level of phone permission to make a lamp wireless.

Otherwise it seems pretty nice.

Wireless light? For what fucking purpose?

Enjoying your refugees Germany?

why else would you buy the light?

so you dont need to get up to turn it on or off

To light my desk, there is nothing you can't control by touching the base of the lamp.

For the lazy I suppose.

>what is home automation.

>mfw people actually buy these
THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT
I don't care if they're made by that smug faggot, they're shit. Just look at them, I mean... seriously!

Istina, patike su govno.

It's handy for some stuff. Leave food in the oven and turn it on a few hours before you get home and whatnot. I've never felt the need to have automated lights though.

Botnet operators' wet dream?

BRB hacking your lights

How good is the BM-800 mic? I recall some people shilling it really hard a few months back

Here you go, S500 bench

they're too busy ddos'ing someone

>still no new chink shit on mail

>MFW

>when you're thinking bout chinkshit

Where are the cheapest Senfer UEs?

in china

Now my desk is properly lit I can take better pictures for /csg/

For some reason my chinese soldering iron tip cleaner has a picture of spiderman inside.

Build one from hobbyking, its better than those toy drones.

>mfw

How do you find these 1cent Deals senpai?

I wanted to be able to use a dim warm yellow light at night, and occasionally a bright white light for actually being able to see shit when needed.

So instead of buying 2 lamps, 2 led dimmers, and 2 dimmable leds, i just bought a Xiaomi RGBW led for 20 USD.

Like turning it on and off is not really what the wireless stuff is for, its for being able to configure stuff without having to put a giant screen on a device.

Anyone find any of those winter hats with the little ball dangling from the middle?
I love those hats.

I ordered my Reddit Note 3 Pro at the beginning of the month and it's still not here fucking chinks

youtube.com/watch?v=d_8It1WRPa8

>I agree to disclose my email address to this seller.

What is the benefit of this feature?

What's the deal with these knives? High quality an cheap? Or are they spring loaded? What's the deal.

you get signed up for all kinds of great mailing lists

High Quality and cheap.

I haven't found any chink knives with assisted open.

I mean the ones that dangle.

Is Xiaomi the future? Based chinkshit

youtube.com/watch?v=xtrTxguT0-4

>I ordered my Reddit Note 3 Pro at the beginning of the month and it's still not here fucking chinks
From which store?
Im about to order one, which is the fastest recommended store, without getting fucked over by customs taxes?

>"password" as password
fuckin nice

As soon as Xiaomi hits the Western markets I need another chink brand to feel unique.

trump wont let it happen without a 35% import tax

wtf I hate trump now.

I haven't had a problem with any of their products. I will continue to happily purchase them.

no you dont understand the point of these threads, we are hording chink shit and when it all goes up 35% we will cash out.

look at this deal

1. Trump will NEVER win (screencap this)
2. I'm no American.

Cuck

If ordering from Germany, do I have to fear that the customs will Grab my packets?

Zar to ima naših ovdje?

Cant find it with the Ali app

>inb4 tinfoil gentoo User will call botnet on me

If it's like in France it depend what you buy
Clothing is a big no around here, the rest is fine.
Buy some low priced shit to see first

:OOOO
how long till deal starts???

depends on what you get
bought phone for 220€ package value was given as 19€ and nothing happend

Bit late, but here you go. This is a preview of my 39min in depth youtube review. Hope you enjoy.

Is it worth £30 ?

A decent switch tester costs £20 anyway

it's gone already

Zato što ti se keva kupa gola.

Motion Controller for Virtual Reality

Product is working, and everything is fine. Only downside is that I expected something more accurate. Using of it can be little bit stressful. But, to be honest, it's first of its kind. So it's awesome for some kind of prototype. You'll definitely have a lot of fun with it! It's good for developers as well.

alishort.ru/K

>keva
Izvinjavam se, pomješao sam svoje sa vama turcima.

>referer link
nah fuck off

UE: aliexpress.com/item/Goodearbuds/32520404631.html

UEs: aliexpress.com/store/product/jew/1825606_32633013962.html

can't tell if this is the shop trying to shill or?

alishort links are always from shills

quality post

Senfer UE or Xiaomeme Hybrids? Anyone got hot takes?

ordered, was looking for something like this. Thanks!

I got an assload of chink shit coming through the mail, maybe i'll stack up and livestream?

can only speak for hybrids. they're extremly good price/performance

Electrician here, home automation runs on a closed shell system.

Damn, I'm jealous

I need a new laptop for coding stuff because my current one is falling apart.

Is the mi air good?

Xiaomi IoT type stuff doesn't

>What CNN shows
>Trump
Has Right Side Broadcasting logo bottom right (they're pro-trump). That's not a CNN screenshot.

>What CNN shows
>Clinton
Has no branding, stretched, and looks like it was taken with a DSLR. Probably not a CNN screenshot.

reminds me of sharpening a shitty pencil with a pocket knife and finding out that it's made out of rolled up chink newspaper or some shit. Now that I think of it, I also have a coffee tin somewhere that is made out of some reused shit (you can see the print on an inside part you're not supposed to see).

It probably saves money to just reuse the tin can material they get in for ""recycling""instead of melting it and then rolling new sheets.

: - )
That's not fucking home automation...

Pretty sure assisted opening knives are banned from sale on Ali. I own an assisted opening chink knife that I bought at a flea market in high school so I know they make them.

I'm not the one who called it that.

In theoretical electricity terms, U is voltage, R is resistance and I is current.

infographic and new thread when

Working on it, new thread in a few.

not when it's written like that. You don't say "4 u volts"
it's probably meant to be a V, but it's cheaper to put in a display that can't do diagonals

You're probably right.

>U is voltage
The symbol is usually V in America, U only in other countries.
And it's not the unit which is what would be appropriate here.

It's just because it's a 7-segment display, you can't do a 'V' with it.

Here.

Lads, how do you search for These $0,01-$1 Deals?

here's the tin I was talking about

I wonder if this was some sort of danish top keks tin or some shit.

The thing you see is supposed to come out with the rest of the lid, but it is obviously shoddy chinese quality.

It's not appropriate to use it there, but U does represent voltage.
>Ohm's law

superdeals.aliexpress.com
need new account+new CC

Here it is

It depends on the country.
Germany for example exclusively uses 'U'.
But America and China use 'V'.

I have UE, and I would shill them.

After some research, I have found that you americans calculate electricity in a complete different way than us. Sorry.

Still doesn't beat AMD's tin boxes.

>CNN
>The Daily Share
hlntv.com/shows/the-daily-share

So uh

My order got randomly refunded and sent to another person
I guess I'm not chinked money wise but chinked time-wise and it really pisses me off

>rolled up chink newspaper
it's always that! I've seen so many products with random asian writing hidden away.

Have you never opened up an English textbook?
It's gonna say V = I*R not U = I*R.

oh man, those threads were the memes

>E=I*R

I've never encountered it, or I've never thought about it. Ohms law for me is U = I * R.

aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Bubble-2-5Cm-Anime-Pokeball-Jewelry-Pendant-Necklace-Pokemon-Ball-Figures-TV-Peripherals-Poke-Ball/32707286592.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.224.wrm1qo&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_10,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_9915_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=aba5eb84-a3ae-41db-8768-35bbc43e95b3

is the lens flare included?

as metal is fairly inert, they needed something special to give you eye cancer

idk if this has been posted, but this seems like a good deal ( I don't know whether this is a good deal or not.)

gearbest.com/headsets/pp_270782.html

>seems like a good deal
>I don't know whether this is a good deal

>>I don't know whether this is a good deal
I've never looked into the prrices for superlux, but I've heard that they cost like £30

Check out Art of Electronics, it's the standard textbook. It says V (or sometimes E).

Will do, thanks!

Mah nigga, can confirm gr8 book if you actually read it.
Got a BS in EE and learned way more from this book in about a month or 2 of going through it than i did in school.

New thread here

E stands for Electromotive force
U is commonly used to denote potential enegry
V probably stands for Voltage

Check the wiki man

you should get the EVOs instead of the normal ones

I own a Leap Motion, it is NOT as good as pictured. fun for about an hour.