S̸cree҉nfe͜t͞ch̕ Thread

Awooooo edition

Is there a way to post threads with legacy captcha? The Google one doesn't work on my browser because it's a botnet…

Other urls found in this thread:

freedollchan.org/scripts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there a way to post threads with legacy captcha? The Google one doesn't work on my browser because it's a botnet…
[settings]

I would like that awoo background, if you'd be so kind.

>OS
>unstable

wew lad

What Windows Classic GTK theme are you using? With "Windows Classic GTK3" I have rendering issues even on a clean install of Arch, particularly with network-manager. It seems to completely ignore spacing on any GTK3 application and just renders all text in the same area, think of it like taking a 1 page report that is double-spaced and converting it to no-spacing. Can you post a link?

bring back lewd.pics

I tried this, it doesn't work! Only in quick reply…

I'm on my phone so maybe when I get home.

It's one I made myself. It's kind of impossible to make GTK3 look like GTK2 though, so applications that use it don't look like windows classic at all still… Other than the color scheme really.

Try chicago95 on github and report a bug for missing gtk3.22 support. I think it's the most recent one with the best chances of getting it updated.

hello friends

Kill yourself

nice "screenfetch thread"

hi is this the desktop thread?

y tho

that's not even a screenfetch

no, this is for serious screenfetch only

Unix > *BSD > os x > winshit > lincux

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Linux > OS X > Wincuks > BSD > Wincuks 10

that's very accurate

Yeah that one doesn't work either, I'm okay with Murrina-Redmond though I guess. Looks pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion though, user.

Tried screenfetch on cygwin but error:

$ sh ~/screenfetch
/home/{username}/screenfetch: line 5079: syntax error near unexpected token `>'
/home/{username}/screenfetch: line 5079: ` exec 3> >(stderrOut)'
Anyone know what happened

>winshit 95
>uses 98 window gradient

can you autists do anything right

Wallpaper link pls

Yes it is, welcome

OS X is a beautiful operating system

>censoring your username

> I tried this, it doesn't work! Only in quick reply…
Install Dollchan Extension Tools, it has legacy captcha enabled by default.
freedollchan.org/scripts

bumping because I'm still waiting for OP to come home.

Bump

So, how are things?

What font do I need to install if I'm getting this?

What's wrong with that?

In the C standard a char is defined to be exactly one byte.
sizeof'ing a char just shows you never read the standard.

All I want is the wallpaper man