Breading The Perfect Human

We are making an offline collection that can be used to educate the new age of humans, be used to raise the perfect human. We are having things from lessons in power, weapon training, Technoogy guides. Everything that is needed. So far from /k/ we only have the Ar/k/. We need your help to finish it. What else do u think is need.

- The Black Sheep

Release a new born into the jungle with nothing but only a mom. The mom will always act emotionless, not talk and act like any animal. After living for 18 years like this, see how the 18 year old behaves.

not exactly what we are looking for.

See the Cred Forumsentooman library torrent.

It should contain enough information on general technology provided you have the same resources as available in the books.

ie: programing to creating hardware to even repairing it.

If you want to make the perfect human, make sure you include rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on its body.

Unethical as hell and should be banned ASAP

what's so hard about dipping a human in batter?

we just want to make human life better, whats wrong with that?

Lel. It's hard to take someone seriously when they mistype words.

You're playing god, trying to genetically fuck with people, that's bad.

>ethics

This is just morally wrong man. I don't want to burn in hell.

Whatever you say, dumb cuckservative mouthbreather.

>breading the perfect human

TENDIES EAT YOU

its to make life better and it will affect anyone in a negative way.

He isn't playing a fictional character in a storybook, user. He's actually saying he wants to do something in the real universe.

Im sorry but my English is not very good.

Perhaps this genetically engineered human should be given perfect English language skills and the inability to learn any other human language (this excludes programming languages).

thats rude

>Find Chad
>Find Stacy
>"ay bae want sum fuk ?"
>¿¿¿
>bazinga

I breaded the perfect human

Just go to a black ghetto and see how 18 yo people behave there

Top kek