Why isn't he the king/God of Cred Forums?

Why isn't he the king/God of Cred Forums?
He revolutionized every field he steps in.
>SpaceX
>Tesla Motors
>PayPal
Give me one (good) reason why Stallman is better than him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stallman is a meme

kysfag

He isn't, nobody believes he is

There's enough Musk circlejerking going on around the entire internet that nobody cares for it here

Also Cred Forums likes subpar things that the masses don't know/care about, see: GNU/Linux

Butthurt freetard right here.

>paypal

Is this b8?

hyperloop is a joke

mus and trump are the greatest heroes of our time. theres no doubt about it.

Bow down to the High Priest of Cred Forumsod's Third Temple you fucking CIA nigger.

Agree with this...Also he looks like standard managment asshole...

Because he's a charlatan.

Stallman actually cares about my freedoms

Stallman fights for your freedom

Tesla Motors are the enemy of your freedom (extensive location and drive data collection)

PayPal are the enemy of all our freedom, they tried to bring Wikileaks to their knees by refusing their service to them.

And SpaceX is not in Elon Musks hands any more (neither is Paypal or HyperLoop though).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal_Mafia

Stallman would NOT remote into a disgruntled customers car and DOWNGRADE the car's performance via software would he.

Musk is good, but Stallman is funny

because this isn't r/futurism

what happened to pewdiepie, he started stealing memes and stopped gaming

Have you ever dealt with paypal during a dispute? Holy fucking shit. Paypal only made the world worse.
And SpaceX? Well thanks to them 100 million dollars in work and equipment exploded recently. What exactly have they accomplished for humanity?
Tesla Motors is something potentially positive, but it's all still too expensive.

He realized how cringey he was

Stallman is a freedom fighter who defends YOUR freedumb.

Musk is a boy that just sells battery powered toy cars that you can barely fit.

I don't think it's all shilling. There seems to be a massive trend in people intentionally being as mainstream as possible on the chans and intentionally baiting/trashing chan culture or any of its icons. Noticed it on every board. Hyper-mainstream is the new edgy. Normcore. On Cred Forums this means praising windows. It's like fast food or Budweiser posting on /ck/. Often normcore devotees will use the Fedora tipping meme to insult anything that was historically popular on Cred Forums but not mainstream.
I understand that ironic memeing has gone stale but this new trend on chans of intentionally being mainstream to be edgy is really bothering me. And it's unescapable on every board. I initially thought it was only on Cred Forums as a reaction to Trump but it seems more universal.

Who is this Holocaust survivor?

>Paypal
He was close to give your paypal info to Microsoft

he's only doing what he does to make more money

Mars colonization is pointless and only serves his company for future profiteering. what are we going to do when there? fuck up Mars like we have Earth?

what are you, a martian faggot? the fuck you care if we fuck up other planets?

>the fuck you care if we fuck up other planets?
this FFS
I hate people who cry about fucking Mars up, nothing is more messy than the universe itself, the are literally fucking proton rays everywhere and meteors and shit

>blows up rockets
>tesla cars ""autopilot"" kills people
>paypal

Ran out of memes for the highly successful PayPal?

I have a strong feeling that he's a raging psychopath behind the cameras.

That. Terry should be on the sticky.

>gcc
>emacs
>(You) can reach him

literally

He called it subpar you shit eating retard