Linux Shilling

Just so you know Cred Forums, everyone at school/work thinks you're a huge faggot when you go on about your great lunix toaster and how it's so superior to Windows and Mac (it's obviously not because free software is dogshit)

>image.jpg
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>i'm everyone at school
quantum user detected

Linux faggotry is so 2006. It didn't make you look like a 1337 haxor back then, and even less now

>implying I talk about Linux IRL

superposition best position

There was only one kid in my school that ran Linux and he was a weirdo. We used to call him "grandad-dad" because it was clear he was the result of inbreeding.

kys

Also, proprietary software is complete cancer. Weedos 10 does not even update drivers when I tell it to because it has "quick boot" on by default which is the M$ fags name for "suspend to disk". That would not be a problem if they could reload drivers without a complete reboot in the first place.
Just like Linux can.

>not spreading the freedom
Go back to your Russian gulash, you capitalist pig.

wew lad

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gig RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, ubuntu is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

>Run MacOS
You can be normie with all your friends with UNIX under the hood.

I spread the freedom online. IRL normies don't care about it, I don't like bothering them.

It's true. I unironically run Funtoo and even I can't help but think someone is a fag when I see them with their shittily riced arch thinkpad.

>he doesn't know that Google uses Linux
>he doesn't know that Linux is objectively better than Windows and macOS for developers
>he doesn't know that non-freetard Linux + Android is the most convenient and powerful computer toolkit available to modern man
>he gleefully spends money on inferior products to signal his superior status
>he is still a virgin posting on a Chinese finger-painting board

>le gulag maymay

XD SO EPIC

kill yourself you gaymer niglet

Hi! I’m a spokesperson for Linux. This post is from user, a repressed student.

user says: ‘I tried Linux and didn’t enjoy it as much as other operating systems.’

Well user, all I can say is: ‘Sorry’. We’ve done all we can. We try to provide satisfaction for all, even if you’re only dual-booting our great OS. Ah it’s not easy. My friend Linus here has been working on Linux for 25 years.

You’re a windows cuck aren’t you user. All hair gel and fancy loafers. What are your credentials? What drives you? When did you last get up at 4 in the morning for something you believed in passionately? We don’t need you, you hear! You’re 1 dissenting voice in 1,000,000!

Yes, Linux is a challenge. Yes, it’s feisty. It’s got guts.

But so have we user. Look at us!

Come on then! Come on! Right here, right now! You and me!
Come on Microsoft! Apple! The World! We’ll take you all on!
I’m user. I use Linux. Come and get me!

when i was in school i would only talk about linux or unix with other computer science and engineering students.

i don't waste my time listening to opinions from casuals.

who the qt

Murican attentionwhore.
>qt

Typical windows fag using a reaction face from a 4 year old olympics.

>not dualbooting so you can still function in normal society
>making it

How does it feel to be a loser faggot? I can't think to imagine your fear, anger and sadness when you know that cute 7/10 girl you like that you think you might have a chance with because she doesnt hang out with the most popular girls, just banged tyler the other day and texts chad on regular basis. I seriously feel bad for you, but when i read shit like this it honestly makes me laugh.

>t. fatfuck pretanding to be chad

>projecting this hard
Not an argument.

>GNU/Linux
>FreeBSD
>Being bait
user, try harder next time.

>not hiding your power level
>not having them come to you out of curiosity
>not watching them walk away feeling cucked to their proprietary garbage OS
>jealous side looks as you continue to run the superior GNU/Linux operating system

My school uses GNU+Linux.
Back to mom's basement, faggot. ;^)