Angry birds processor

>angry birds processor
It's already DOA.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/09/28/xavier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jen-Hsun will never not be butthurt over never, ever getting an x86 license.

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/09/28/xavier/

>only 20 watts of power

welp, if they manage to do that consider me officially impressed and BTFO

lol Nvidia makes shit SoCs bro

>NX = Nintendo Xavier
Screencap this.

Aren't the Denver cores a customized architecture with ARM and x86 instructions thanks to some Transmeta IPs? If so, I think is only a matter of a firmware update to enable the x86 compatibility.

20 watts is still too much for smartphones.

haha, no.
Nvidia had some patent rights, but couldn't get access to the x86 ones.

And code morphing will always be complete shit compared to native execution anyway.

It's not made for smartphones.

18 quintillion transistors procedurally generated

My understanding is that in a legal agreement, Nvidia cant make a cpu using x86 instruction set, whether its native, microcode, code translation or even a fucking emulator.

Instead they got some other licenses Intel didn't want to give up. But was still a bigger win for Intel.

AMDPAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

lmao okay

what dream did you get this from?

>An ARM chip from Nvidia on the Nintendo NX will BTFO AMD"s "4k gmaing chips"
kek

is this the nintendo NX SOC?

V O L T A
O
L
T
A

This is fucking impressive. I want them to put this into the coming MacBook Pros.

> 7B transistors
> 8 fucking ARM cores
> just fuck my shit up senpai

nvidia faggots will cheer-lead for even the most worthless or niche products to go into absolutely anything.

>ayyymd
>poo in loo gaymur cards

Did you read what the chip is for, idiot?

Has Nvidia ever actually made an ARM chip that was any good?

Letting your plastic car automagically crash into something else to save 2 lives instead of yours.
I can't wait to buy my death.

yeah, jewgle kamekaze golfcarts, not hipsterbooks.

You missed that the SoC has a 512 core VOLTA GPU you fucking retard.

>cheer-lead

Only a literal Pajeet would hyphenate that word. Back to the tech support desk.

And only a fucking retard actually believes the yellow jew's lies that a FP ALU in a SIMT design is a "core".

And finally, a 512-"core" chip is GTX 750-tier garbage.

For being a TWENTY WATT SoC with 750 performance, I don't fucking care if its not your exact definition of a 'core'. Go be an angry Pajeet somewhere else.

>Xavier
Based captain picard

ARM SOCs have been pretty boring lately so even though I'm not very fond of njewdia this is still pretty interesting

>This is fucking impressive. I want them to put this into the coming MacBook Pros.

Hah!

Pretty much every Tegra SoC has been plagued with driver issues and I've had to return every single product that had one.

So in light of that I don't really get excited about their ARM SoC anymore.

No, all of them sound GOAT on paper but they end up being trash and support is shit or nonexistent
Though the Shield TV thinge was the best for 4K Android TV for a while, though that was a product based on the Nvidia SoC and there was literally no competition

W-whats happening? The trip fag finally said something negative about Nvidia.

Their ARM SoC blow ass, I'm bitter because it reminds me of what its like to own AMD.

I'll punch you in the cock.