Iphone 6s or SE?

Thinking about getting one of these two

>tfw still using my iphone 4s from 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

clarkvision.com/imagedetail/eye-resolution.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both are good choices, it really boils down to what form factor you prefer at this point.

3D Touch is really a gimmick that only has minimal impact on actual functionality of your device. It's a cool gimmick, but a gimmick none-the-less.

Personally, I'd opt for the 6S for the bigger screen size, but again, it's all your personal preference.

I got SE but I am also a poor fag.If size matters to you then 6s

The pink SE is cute as fuck.

>tfw stuck with a Note 4 until I can upgrade
It's too big for my baby womanhands. You can't root the AT&T version either

If you don't need the headphone jack get the 7, better camera and the hardware will last you longer.

Never buy apple

64GB SE is $449
32GB 6s is $549
So if you can live without 3d touch, and a worse selfie camera than get the SE. Personally I would as 100 bucks less for twice the storage is worth it for me.

>>/lgbt/

You dont have to make sure everyone knows you have a vagina, nobody cares.

SE owner here. The form factor is very nice but if I'm being honest the screen is noticeably small. This is from someone who has never had a smartphone before as well so it's not like I've gone from a phone with a big screen to this.

It's just when you see an S7 or another modern phone with a big OLED screen you see what you're missing out on.

Also the SE isn't terribly comfortable to hold.

I have a 6s and an SE.

I went from the 6s to the SE because the SE is so much easier to hold for me, I can lay in my bed and use it with one hand without it slipping out of my hand and smacking me in the face. Also, I don't feel the need for the bigger screen.
The SE, in my opinion, looks much better than the 6s. I like the rectangle shape of it a lot more.

I paid $300 for an AT&T 64gb SE brand new from craigslist, unlocked it for free through AT&T's website, and I'm running it on T-Mobile perfectly. I got pretty lucky with the price honestly. Just make sure you run the IMEI through like 10 different IMEI checkers before you buy it.

also, the rose gold is sexy as fuck.

you cared enough to post :^)

I care about too much.

Can you handle an iphone 7 if you catch my drift.

Get a Nexus 5X

Ha ha ha, I know why d d don't you use it with your f f feet if you're hands are to small. Post a photo here, j j just for f f fun please

most people I see on the train are rocking their 4s or 5c still

>samsung
>i want the Hummer of phones, a giant bloated battery guzzling hunk of plastic

Yeah buy it before the support ends in a week

Serious question which will sound like bait, do you really need to spend at least 300 pounds on a Phone (no matter the brand)?

Why not try a 100 pound android or windows phone (don't know if these are actually shit like g says), you get a decent 1080p screen, 16gb storage or 64 GB for a tenner extra, good enough for most situations camera, almost no lag etc. Saves a lot of money.

Oh no guys a a a girl a girl a real girl, oh my god guys what are we g gonna do? M m marry me?

You say like 200 is too much of a difference.

Here an iphone 6s costs 4000 and a high end android 800 to 1000. This is a notable difference.
Life is hard in third world countries.

In Canada it's like that except for gaymen instead of 59 it's 89 here.

I heard the front camera is shit on the SE. Looks classy though, considering getting one myself

What the fuck, does the iPhone cost 4000 UK pounds? That is fucking ridiculous.

Where do technology illiterate iToddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

>bendPhone or 1136x640

The + model is 1080p retard.

no i don't. please explain.

phone
technology
WELL LET'S JUST SEE HERE

/thread

he's referring to the SE

wanker

It also bends in your pocket and has all the problems in

One could argue that anime is not technology, but then, it's allowed on this website (and I also like anime)

iPhones are technology, no matter how much big is your hateboner.

It's a completely different story that this thread doesn't belong on this board because it's basically a consumer question with no attempt at a discussion of the devices themselves.

And you're literally cancer for spreading that bullshit around

No it doesn't, they fixed the bending, and it only bent in the first place I'd you crammed it in your gayboy skinny jeans. Also all of his problems except for the micro SD slot can be solved with a jailbreak, and the camera is actually quite good.

Sick burn bro. Hey, how's the new thinkpad?

>fruity toys for technology illiterate technophobe retards
>""""""""""""technology""""""""""

i do wank indeed!

Where did you get your irrational hatred of Apple hardware from?

Where did you get your irrational worship of Apple hardware from?

p-please fix your stutter

I don't warship them, I just don't hate them for no reason. Thanks.

there you are.
Took you long enough

keked

>needing a 3840x2160 screen
>in a 4" phone
top lel
Enjoy your 5min battery life.

Is that you?

>comparing 4000-5000mAh batteries against a 2900mAh one.

>macfag who doesnt wear skinny jeans
you wear dad jeans i bet. there are only 2 type of male macfags, skinny jeans users or dad jeans users.

>le human eye can't see up to 1080p

>I've conducted some blind tests where a viewer had to sort 4 photos (150, 300, 600 and 600 ppi prints). So far all have gotten the correct order of highest to lowest ppi (includes people up to age 50).

>UP TO FIFTY

>ALL HAVE GOTTEN THE CORRECT ORDER

clarkvision.com/imagedetail/eye-resolution.html

>tfw this will get no replies for obvious reasons

#BTFO

Cargo pants, like any sane person who has a large phone and carries tools and other shit around.

you're a big guy