/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

If you seriously can't build buffer on GGn you should kys. I built 4 TB of UL in the first month after joining simply by snatching all new torrents.

Now I have enough buffer to sit on underseeded torrents that people might actually be interested in at some point.

(repost from old thread cuz I really want an answer.)

About that: I got every FL torrent day one or two of both FL picks. My connection is 100/100 Mbits/s. Even then I only ulpoaded like 1 GB in 2 weeks. Am I doing something wrong? Using deluge.

RECRUITERS LOG IN
ROOOOOOOOOOOO

problem i only have 2tb harddrive and a 200gb sd and only 200gb free space on the 2tb

time to ugrade :o)

Free some space or buy new hard drive, nigga. I just bought 1Tb drive and already got shitload of buffer on GG's in a week and half.

i read in one of these threads that there is a HDB recruitement thread in HDmaniac forum on AHD.

So i tried and made it to maniac forum but there is no thread, wtf ?? do they open it for short amount of time cause there is thread about it there

>waiting for a recruiter

Bigboyz invite forums never made me wait more than a few days

>nobody share invites
>nobody share material
>nobody share trackers

So whats the point of these threads? Daily circlejerk? Gimme one reason why I shouldnt filter this trash.

I closed it just for you.

yeah it's true HDB sometimes recruits from AHD but obviously they don't do it continuously

Buy a 4TB for like 150 dollars

Tell me what's the point of Cred Forums and that's the point of this thread. If you're looking for actual discussion about things you should go on reddit or something.

HDB only keeps their invite threads open for a few weeks or months at a time. they are taken down whenever info about them gets leaked.

>using the smiley with a circle nose

give me one reason why i should give a fuck what you do, you faggot redditor?

Oh so I better not tell you all they recruit in OT TM ;)

then buy another hard drive you dumb nigger.

>getting worked up enough to write the word nigger

>getting triggered by a word

back to your liberal arts class you faggot

>being stupid
:o))

>using the double smile with a circle face

so a daily circlejerk thread then? alright

Why is GGn shilled so hard here when BCG is better?

GGn is base on gazelle.

this will never be funny again

Read OP, you stupid nigger.

>BCG is better?

it's really not

If your tracker lets you donate to get in or has applications then it's not a private tracker and should not be discussed on ptg.

So stop talking about GGn and IPT here.

And WCD?

applications not interview

WCD interview is basically an application so....

see

an interview is just a live application you dumb nigger. you don't even need ratio proofs to get in via interview.

your irony has no place here
this slight will be not be forgotton

>WCD
Have to prepare extensively for the hardest interview of your life that will put all your knowledge about audio to the test
>GGn
Literally just write about your favorite game and get in

Sure thing buddy

Same invite forums :)

Reminder that only 10% fail their wcd inteview

>the hardest interview of your life

maybe if you are a neet

Whats a public torrent site I can download from real quick? tpb sucks ass and has nothing new.

this is a private tracker thread you fucking numbskull

rarbg

Yeah, cause there's a fucking /public tracker general/ somewhere, you dickhead.

are you seriously this retarded

>download farcry 4 from GGn
>crashes after opening scene
>can't skip opening scene
REEEeee

>he uses public shitholes
>asking if retarded
yes, the answer is yes

Is it ok to deny an invite to a weeb solely for being a weeb?

>share invites
You might avoid being such a curry nigger if you knew the rules of private trackers

either your computer is garbage or you are so dumb you can't even install the game properly

of course!

weebs are disgusting so yes. i would never give a weeb anything.

tfw i'm on HDB but i come here just to laugh at plebs at noobs

prove you have an hdb account

How is an application different from interview?

ajdsfgsef';

More than half fail their first one.
This is proven by the fact that WCD celebrated their 50 000th interview last year, but 25 000th passed interview just a week ago.

faggot

don't want to get marked

you can do it without getting marked you liar

You can just take a screenshot of your browser with a HDB tab open.

and get marked?
nope

>This month we have added built in Chromecast functionality straight into our video player!

>This makes it easier than ever to stream your favorite content straight to your chromecast.

>Not only is it easier but it also improves streaming performance, instead of streaming your tab you can stream the content directly putting less strain on your home network.

>Aside from chromecast functionality, we have also updated the way we queue episodes. We now use a more reliable playlist that streams all episodes in the current season automatically.

>This is also compatible with chromecasts which allow for uninterrupted viewing of your favorite shows.

Why is AdmitMe so fucking based?

There's no way to get marked that way you idiot.

You're just proving you don't have an HDB account, you stupid nigger.

>Chromecast
Fucking disgusting, please get your NSA spyware out of here.

i know, im not even him :^)

How diligent are BCG staff about enforcing their "download 1 game a month or get disabled" policy

>"download 1 game a month or get disabled" policy

another reason not to use BCG

Oh great, the "dumb nigger" autist is here.
>inb4 triggered

No, it's just obnoxious

Use GGn as it doesn't have an absolutely shitty website

>you don't even need ratio proofs to get in
Then why do they ask you to post screenshots of other trackers you're in?

>hardest interview of your life
Do you work at McDonalds or something

Why do you let them trigger you? Are you a liberal?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>Why do you let them trigger you?
I explained in the post, just now, how I'm not.

But clearly it triggers you if you mention it. Look how many people around you don't even mention it. Why do you mention it and not the other 23 people in this thread?

Who here /Set for life/

I have both, but BCG still has a lot of games that GGn doesn't. Especially older games and console games.

BCG also has the advantage of the entire site being permanently freeleech thanks to their broken seed point system

Why do you keep replying to me? Did I trigger you?

No. I'm just curious why a simple word upsets you so much.

But it doesn't. There are 23 other people in the thread, why did you have to reply to me?

Use that buffer if you've got it.

Any of these trackers/sites could go away at any time, we are not privy to the investigations of government task forces. I had a huge buffer on Oink always thinking it was there as a safety net and I could slowly use it up. If you're feeling altruistic and sites let you donate it to others in need, consider that as well, though IME most don't let you do this.

wow friend you seem pretty triggered

there was no need to reply to them voicing their concerns

why did it bother you so?

There seems to be a bee in your bonnet :)

nice copy and paste from leddit

What's up user, I've been away for a couple of weeks. How have my wcd /pyramid/ autodl filters been doing for you?

You have to go back

He's right though, private trackers can get busted anytime, as we will probably see soon.

8 years ago I first entered the realm of P2P via limewire, but quickly moved on to DC++. For the next 2-3 years I slowly filled up my 300 and 120 gb hard drives. By the time I discovered torrents I was an admin on a large Canadian hub and Operator in many hubs that were apart of the immensely large 420/THC/Hydroponics (Post-merge) Network. High school homework, parties, and girls soon distracted me and I slowly faded out of the DC++ world. I moved on to torrents because it was as easy as, click/set download folder/forget about it for a few days. Over the course of the next 5 years or so I amassed something like 550 movies, who-knows how many TV seasons, and over 30,000 music tracks. I was a member of oink for about 2 weeks before the site was shut down and then didn't mess with any private trackers until early in 2009 when I saw a post on a forum I frequent saying that this site had open registration due to a database loss. Naturally I signed up, and the rest is obvious.

Nice blog, faggot. Here's your (You)

XXDDD why download when yo ucan just STREEAAAM

Any rtorrent wizard knows if the encryption flags require_RC4, enable_retry are usable together?
try_outgoing doesn't seem to have much of an effect, and sometimes my ISP fucks with bandwidth

Looks like you're on the wrong sites you pathetic pessimist.
HDB going strong since 2005, the patrician elite will never die. See you on the other side, faggot.

You can be 1TB hard drives for $30-40, nigga. you have no excuse.

>you can be 1TB hard drives
heartily kek'd

2TB is more cost effective. Shit, you could even buy used if it's still in warranty or drive check shows it's OK.
I got lucky a couple years ago and found four 1.5TB WDgreen drives for $100 only lightly used.

but i have no slots for more harddrives lmao

rarbg is good rite?

You should probably get a blackcats invite if you play a lot of games. The two compliment each other well, often if I can't find something on GGn it's on blackcats, and vice versa. Also the obvious benefit that if one goes down you can fall back on the other.

How hard is it to get buffer on WCD? If I can maintain a good ratio in places like PTP (not counting bonus point upload) then should I not worry about it? Or is it more like someplace like Bib where you are basically required to fulfill bounties if you want to get anywhere?

pretty hard considering the relatively small filesizes..

/PYRAMID/
>Star.Trek.Beyond.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv

It's not easy, unless you want to be a ratio cuck

haha you deleted your Cred Forums post

You wouldn't dowload a car

what are you on about? if you only download obscure shit you might have a harder time but it's not like you're required that have even above 1:1 ratio

>implying

I'm not saying it's hard, not even in the tracker yet. I'm just asking so I have an idea of what to expect when I get in.

markd :X--DD

MARKED

Yeah, I didn't think they would understnad, but apparently some people also browse /ptg/

You cannot identify someones account just off of their upload and download retards. Fuck off you dumb niggers

what is this meme?

>implying staff can't
>implying they don't check these threads
wew
either new or weak trole

Not hard for staff to identify him by running a quick DB search for those numbers. Can't imagine too many users with that upload/download signed up on the same day he did, that have also logged on today.

kekkk ...it's not us you should be worried about.
WCD mods and admins can definitely find your account and those are the ones who /MARK/

>implying implications
Wew

Cred Forums usually has two waves of discussion when it comes to a movie.

Once when it first plays in theaters and once when it first appears as a WEB-DL on torrent sites.

So it's round two for Star Trek Beyond.. soon.

pretty easy to narrow down the possible accounts you retard.

How many accounts do you think are 6y11m old with 20.34gb down and 32.64 up and last seen

>implying posting your stats is against the rules

Any user on here could have taken a screenshot of his stats and posted them here. It doesn't necessarily mean that he browses here.

>probably very few
nope, just one.

found and marked already. say goodbye to your privileges buddy

>implying they're not against posting anything from their site on public imageboards

If staff are uncomfortable with you posting here, then they can ban you any time they want. It's not as if they are required to follow the rules they set. I know PTP admin has already said he's banned people who post here since he sees this as a community encouraging rule-breaking or something like that.

>last seen: just now
are you retaded?? do you even know how any of this works?

Oh wow, so he logs into his account regularly? Still not undeniable proof.

this is completely false.
312c has banned people who were INVITING strangers on Cred Forums to the site. that's breaking one of the golden rules, no shit they got banned.

He's posted on reddit that if people are active members of a site that encourages rule-breaking, then they are accessories to it and deserve the ssame punishment.

>undeniable proof
yes it is you dumb fuck. they can also see who viewed his account and i guarantee that the count for today will be zero.

Why are you talking in the third person?

> i guarantee
Oh really?

>hes posted on reddit
wrong again...
nobody EVER got banned just for being browsing Cred Forums. it all depends what you do and sharing screenshots or even worse inviting strangers will get you in trouble.

there's no such rule

if they were they would put it in the rules that you cant post screenshots from the site in public

this is a good point

doesnt matter, posting a screenshot is not breaking any rules or encouraging rule breaking.

Actually you can and the people who runprivate trackers in fact do identify accounts like that. That's why there are very strict requirements in place for hiding information on sites like torrentinvites

yes motherfucker. that means you're marked and probably lose invite privileges. next time think twice about what you post here :)

>no BTN

>there's no such rule
it's understood that you don't post stuff from private trackers on public sites..but good luck arguing with "there's no rule against this!!11!" when you get banned lel

They got banned for participating in the old /ptg/ IRC. I don't know that anybody has been banned specifically for visiting Cred Forums, but I know for a fact that staff do mark and monitor such users, and often take measures such as restricting invite privileges as a safety measure.
Look, just because you found some way to annoy staff that they didn't think of when they wrote the rules doesn't mean they have no power to punish you for it. This isn't some courtroom where you can wriggle out on a technicality, this is their site, a pirate site at that, they can do whatever the fuck they want and you have exactly zero power over it. Not sure why you think you're 100% safe just because there's nothing in the rules specifically stating that you can't do this.

>that means you're marked
I'm not the one who (((allegedly))) posted my stats :)

I'll never be marked :D

what is the Cred Forums approved torrent client these days - not for me 'tis for a friend

Sold my BTN account a while ago when I was hard-up for cash. I'll get a reinvite eventually when I feel like it.

TV shows get released at the exact same time though. It works fine for me

It is, always has been and always will be, rtorrent.

>I'll get a reinvite eventually when I feel like it.
LOL!

How much did you sell it for?

>Sold my BTN account a while ago
>I'll get a reinvite eventually when I feel like it

No you won't lol

there's no such rule.

that refers to the torrent themselves. stats are not sensitive data.

look, boasting about my stats to make you plebs jelly and maybe seed more is not "annoying staff". if any of them were actually against posting your own stats they would make a rule saying you cant post shit on public forums.

depends on the use.
qBittorrent is nice but not very stable with many torrents.
Deluge is the best for ratio-whoring on fast connections
rTorrent is for the pros who manage their shit properly
everything else is a meme

Piracy is theft. Stop being meanies.

Got $400 for it, maybe could have got more if I'd waited but I really needed the money urgently.

>that refers blabla
Kek..you can bend it however you please, in the end you'll be banned

say goodbye to that (1) man
it's not a meme

I still use uTorrent, fuck the haters. Every couple of years I try to migrate over my 500-600 torrents I happen to be seeding at the time, and then after all's said and done, many hours of work later, something about the new client winds up disappointing me and I have to go back.

then i would have gotten banned about 3 years ago.

you can imply as much as you want

MAAAAAAARKEDDDDDDDDDD

Woah

Bruhhhhh. You finna put an end to this /marked/ meme or you're gonna get fucked. Only time will tell.
Props for posting this tho, keep us updated!

>implying you posted your stats every day since 3 years
wew

It's not so much that people think you'll be banned instantly. Only the most paranoid think that. But what is very likely is that doing this puts you on staff's radar, and could lead to problems down the line.

time have already told. if this meme was real i would have gotten banned for posting my stats multiple times since 3+ years ago

>every day
never said that. but i've posted it multiple times, first time over 3 years ago.

i dont do anything that gets attention. i even stopped inviting people because barely anyone keeps their account from getting locked.

>problems down the line
I doubt it. Worse case scenario your invite privileges get revoked. I don't see anything else or more serious happening.
Staff can be autistic, but at the end of the day holy trinity staff know what they are doing and only "punish" accordingly and with necessary measures.

okay tuff guy :^)

Then you did it, man. The /marked/ meme dies today, this shit will go down in history, folks.

It's possible a big group of users from that pile could suddenly do something really annoying all at once, like mass cheating or trying to DDOS or hack the site or something. Then you could get caught in the ensuing ban wave. They've banned entire countries before just because members proved statistically more likely to be dipshits, I don't see why the same principle couldn't apply here if people gave them reason enough.

fuck it, ill post my current ptp and btn stats too

Private tracker rules are fluid. Lets say that PTP admin doesn't like Cred Forums. If he sees someone from Cred Forums on his tracker, he can change his attitude toward that someone. Either by being less lenient when that someone fucks up or just being a dick somehow. I have my invites disabled on a certain private tracker for completely arbitrary reason which was not in any rules whatsoever and the imaginary rule breaker is above me in the invite tree, not me.

They did not break any rule, they just invited someone that the tracker admins didn't like.

Who /globalmarked/ here?

yes i'll blindly believe your assumptions...

I'm /globalbanned/ if that counts?

Look at this nigga!! You earned my respect you fellow user.

There is no such thing as a "global ban" despite 312c's claims

Sorry bruh, marked is one thing but getting banned is just plain fucking stupid... not to mention globalban from the cabal, there's no replacement for that shit

>implying tracker staff of cabal trackers don't communicate bans

How do you ban an individual human?

You don't have to believe me and I'm not even asking you to believe me. It's just something worth noting.

I will however 100% guarantee that tracker staff can identify you based on your stats. Hell, I may be able to do that myself if I have tons of time and motivation. I've done investigations before without the assistance of admin tools and I've identified some members who anonymously give away invites on trackers based on a very limited pool of information.
For tracker staff this is trivial because they have access to information that is hidden from normal uses like IP address history, etc.

Oh and I'm not implying that tracker staff will do anything to you just because you post your stats in public. They might, but that's not something I can guarantee or rule out - you are dealing with arbitrary humans after all, not a robot.

There's other trackers than those in the Cabal Cartel. Some are even decent.

global ban from CABAL. For example you get caught ratio cheating or selling invites on PTP you can say goodbye to your BTN, WCD, Bib, HDB and probably few other sites like HDB or GGn.
Tracker staff doesn't fuck around when it comes to serious offenses, and they should.
If your account gets disabled for inactivity then of course nobody is gonna care.

staff of /noncabal/ tracker here, even we do spread bans when we know the user did something really bad :o)

By logging various personally identifiable information besides just an IP address.

Hi pjcnet

on the internet, by ip adress..of course you could come back with a different ISP but they'll find out eventually

I bet you believe in the boogey man too

who? not me :o)

It's been over 10 minutes since I PMed for an invite to BTN, should I PM again?

Thanks. Now I'm gonna watch Star Trek Beyond.

"Marked" is a meme, none of the Trinity site has any rules against posting your stats.

If anyone actually had that mentality (which is highly unlikely) they would have to ban half the members.
And then they could ban the other half for being on Léddit.
Your assumption is just not logical to punish someone just for visiting a specific website when they haven't done anything wrong.

they keep track of a lot more than just IPs. Geolocation, what browser and OS you're using and all other kinds of little info that can identify you, regardless of IP.

Like an email address? Or web browser? Yea totally identified a human there

>download user agent spoof
>change user agent
>????

Thank you for using the smiley with a circle nose

>Ghostbusters 2016 2in1 Blu-ray 1080p AVC DTS-HD MA5 1-DiSRUPTiON

I am not saying they are going to punish someone for visiting a website, although what.cd has actually done that in the past. I'm saying that they can do that if they want to when you post personally identifiable information.

How about you shoot some BPs this way

>le global ban threat bogey man

Oh fuck, just got banned

look, i don't give a fuck about that global shit. as long as I have dat HDB account, everything and everyone else can suck a big fat duck

;^)

btw suggest custom title for me to spend some points on

>although what.cd has actually done that in the past
can you back this up?

sorry cant do that in public

No I didnt.

>he thinks HDB has everything
you're missing out on a lot if you restrain yourself to HDB :o)

Post a screenshot as proof or GTFO. We only believe facts here

should've said 'limit'

when the fuck is the scream queens web-dl gonna come out?

What's the best private tracker for porn right now? I'm a PU on both WCD and PTP and have a healthy account on BTN, but I'm not a member of any other trackers.

Nothing has everything, but HDB fills my video needs just perfectly. I can totally live without PTP, BTN, KG and CG even if they are good additions for really obscure non-HD stuff.

Emp

Empornium is the only answer here. Unfortunately the site is not very secure and well managed, not to mention the very large userbase.... it's not even close in terms of quality to actual cabal trackers

SceneAccess has tons.

Sorry I can't find any links, it was years ago. They used a bug in browsers that allowed websites to read your browsing history and if you had certain websites in your history they'd ban you.

Not websites like Cred Forums obviously.

Not seeing any invites for these in the PU forums. Do they intermittently have periods where there's open sign-up or cross tracker recruitment or is the door pretty much closed?

Guys, just stop.

SCC seems to allow certain users to invite. Last post I found is about 2 months old.
You might have to reach above PU to get access, and then the person inviting might have certain requirements on top of that.

stop what

Emp recruits sometimes, not right now though

The fuck is your problem?

It's not funny, just stop

I can't stop what I'm doing if I don't know exactly what it IS I'm doing that upsets you so much. Help me help you.

Just sick of seeing people going out and intentionally picking fights with cops to try to get a reaction, and then when it happens they go post the video and be all like "omg police brutality!!!" Like, what do you expect? They are people too.

Are you implying posting your stats is the same as "picking a fight with the authority" ?

Pretty much, yeah

I need help with my regex filters

I'm trying to filter for the movie:

Arrival [2016] by Denis Villeneuve

But regex ignores this filter

Arrival * by Denis

Been a while, but I'm pretty sure * in regex just means it will match 0+ repetitions of the previous character. A dot (.) is the wildcard character, so "Arrival .* by Denis" would probably be what you want.

The PTP RSS feeds are really fucking dumb though. You see in the feed it's literally just the movie title, for example "Star Trek"

Any of you guys ever gotten a piracy notice from a private tracker before?

No, and I torrent on my home connection without a VPN

ISP is Xfinity

I haven't, but I've only ever gotten one notice in my life, and I've been torrenting frequently pretty much since torrenting has been a thing.

Sometimes I try to login to AB in the hopes that they secretly re-enabled my account

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Look at the reports of the new Star Trek 720p torrent on PTP

/torrents.php?id=144301

Why didn't you talk to admins in the disabled IRC channel

I do that with PTP every time I get depressed

What is the difference between a TS and a CAM source?

I did. Phishing staff passwords in order to disable your own account is too bad of an infringement

you got like 10 'F's on your profile

fuck off already you attention whoring semen guzzling piece of shit. fags should be executed.

That's cute

1v1 me fgt

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is your problem?

Why would you do this?

Black Cats site is a clusterfuck. Are we allowed to give out invites on imageboards or trade invites to other trackers or is there a rule against it

TS is a screener, usually DVD source sent as a review copy for awards or whatever. Quality isn't usually great, and sometimes some post-processing stuff doesn't make it in, but it's better than a cam at least. CAM is what it sounds like, some dude sitting in the theater with a camera recording the screen. Doesn't really make for ideal watching, I usually avoid unless I'm dead set on seeing something right away and don't want to actually run out to the theater.

dont make me gayboi. where u live?

Trading accounts or referrals is strictly forbidden as well as sharing or giving away your account! The corresponding accounts will be disabled.

Do NOT distribute your referral codes on known invite forums or trading sites of any kind. Invite giveaways are also prohibited on such sites. The only invite giveaways that are allowed are those that are on other class restricted forums or those sanctioned by staff. Doing so will result in you losing your referral privileges indefinitely as well as possibly being disabled along with your invite tree.

I thought TS was a TeleSync CAM source, using an external audio recorder

bootytape

Fuck, you're right. Was confusing my terminology.

Also as a general rule, the answer to this question is "no" just about anywhere. Can't think of any private trackers nowadays that actually condone that kind of behavior. I know bitGAMER didn't really give a fuck back in the day but they're not exactly around anymore.

What the fuck am I going to do with all the invites they keep sending me then

You're free to give them away on class-restricted invite forums on other private trackers, they don't mind that. Or just don't use them, there's no reason you must use your invites or anything, and chances are anyone you invite from here is bound to be a shitter anyway. Kind of person lurking these threads that isn't already in that tracker if they wanted to be, doesn't sound like the kind of person that would be a good member.

That's okay. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has bad days

< :-0

Does emporium have a lot of BLACKED releases?

tfw (10)

You're probably better of keeping them. I've invited a handful of people to the trackers I'm on and they all suck ass. And my invitees are actually good ones.

I know people who got treebanned because their invitees figured it was a good idea to ratio cheat on a ratioless tracker.

Hey do you mind sending one my way?? Thanks dude

[email protected]

>I will have much more careful next opportunity.
kek

Public trading/inviting is not allowed on any private tracker.
GazelleGames still might have open registration.

hue

>he actually thinks he can get in by posting his email in public

I've had invitees cheat before and staff never gave me shit.

i know, that's why it's (10)
some trackers just give PU+ way too many invites per month
who the fuck are they expecting everyone to go and invite, considering the strict rules

It depends on circumstances and the staff members mood, but you are very likely to get a warning for inviting cheaters. Ban is probably only likely if the staffer in question doesn't like you.

So what are ptp's ratio rules for whenever I get there?

Yeah I was worried but they didn't say anything. To make matters worse the guy was a Cred Forums invite that I in a moment of weakness decided to cave in and invite because his sob story about trying to get in for months got to me, then when he got in he proceeded to download like 3 things over the course of several months and then later got banned for trying to cheat. Fuck that guy! Never again.

I heard most of the private trackers these days are honeypots

10-20GiB 0.15
20-40GiB 0.20
40-60GiB 0.30
60-80GiB 0.40
80-100GiB 0.50
100+GiB 0.60

>Hit and Run ("HnR") is a term used to denote the act of uploading or snatching a torrent and not seeding it for an adequate period of time. Once you have downloaded at least 95% of a torrent you must seed for at least 48 hours within a 2 week period or until you have seeded out at least one full copy. Of course, these are only minimum requirements and we strongly encourage you to seed for as long as possible.

MARKED

Anyone have those logs of spaghetti getting BTFO?

OK

>I will have much more careful next opportunity.
CURRY AS FUCK

Can someone screencap this and post it here?

Nvidia is bankrupt and finished.

what logs?

I remember he got in a fight with the PTP guy and got BTFO hard

He reported his own torrent just to apologize.

He's very /Warned/

How do i get on?

I don't remember that

Is that frowned upon? I've reported my own torrent before to respond to someone else's report.

curry detected

Yeah, it's pointless. In the end all that matters is the admins opinion.

I just stream the .mp4s directly through mpv

Yeah but sometimes some clarification might help them to make a decision.

Why are they called private trackers when everyone already knows about them

They're called private trackers, not secret trackers you retard

>not secret
>secret-cinema
>hdbits recruitment
>our own irc

Do you ever feel superior to someone because you have access to private trackers and they have to use public ones?

just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

I feel superior to people in wheelchairs when I fly past them on my road bike

only when they're trying to find a torrent that's available on one of the trackers i'm on. also a bit of empathy.

>asslicking capricious admins and going thru all the effort just to get things at resolutions your eyes cant perceive (even at 20/20)
lmao @u

>our own irc
>our
kys spaghetti

Will I get caught if I transcode MP3 into FLAC to upload onto What?

just put your lips around it user

Can someone explain how NNEDI64 works in layman's terms?

Most likely not, unless it's a popular album/artis.

I got my BCG invite from Cred Forums. It was a few years ago though so I'll consider the possibility of staff ever finding out to be zero.

Maybe you wouldn't get banned if you stopped using the forums and/or IRC so you didn't piss everyone off by your inane bullshit.

actually never joined a private tracker in my life, because I have other ways to get a sense of being special and accomplishment in life, I feel sorry for you l0l

>actually never joined a private tracker in my life
then stop talking about shit you dont know anything about

>he thinks I was talking about the trackers and not users
so you can't even track what subject we're on? no wonder your parents are ashamed of you

>i dont understand why anyone would join a private tracker so i will just call them cocksuckers and make up bullshit to feel better about my own lack of intelligence

>it thinks joining a private tracker is a mental feat
LOL
keep going, you're doing the work for me

If your e-mail or the referral code is in the archive they could theoretically still find out. Though if you've been a productive member for years since then they might cut you some slack.

>resorting to reaction images
well that was easy, cya kid

dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out, retard

Did you fail the WCD interview or something?

he probably didnt even find the submit button

Where the fuck is the new American Horror Story episode???

Fuck off with your gay pleb shit Cred Forums

>Someone likes something I don't like! Waaaaah!

AHS is a seriously underwhelming experience

Well I like it :)

>needing to interview
pleb

do you user-kun

Yes, in my opinion, this is the scariest season thus far.

Alright can someone check on BTN if AHS S06E03 is up yet? I'm getting worried.

if it's not on IPT it's not on BTN :o)

WHY NOT

Last week it was released promptly on time. WHAT IS GOING ON

*takes deep breath*

fuck is the new legends of chamberlain heights?

>American.Horror.Story.S06E03.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
SCC won the race :o)

Did AVS and KILLERS died?

>American Horror Story S06E03 720p HDTV x264-KILLERS
just upped to ipt :^)

think they might be behind. south park got upped though.

>IPT

just got it off ipt. nobody wanted to upload to rarbg.

Welp, Deluge RSS plugin just shit itself.

It completely ignored the new AHS release even though it successfully matched it, just didn't start downloading it.

>he thinks IPT is bad
my my :o)

>AVS release of south park only has sound through my left headphone
What the FUCK is wrong with these people today

Had that problem with qBit when I tried switching to it, part of the reason I decided to stay with uTorrent. (That and it seemed to shit itself when it tried to seed all my torrents.)

Works on my machine :o)

Update your headphone drivers, that's a common problem

:0

are you memeing me? sounds fine after the first few mins but damn.

:P

>BTN's staff does not approve actions of these trackers staff in the private tracker community or how they interact with other trackers by employing immoral methods to try and get their will through. All known staffers/people involved in this mess have been removed from BTN, this is due them stealing our peers/relaying our announce channels to another network. That puts the seeders in great danger, they are (rightfully) assuming that the people downloading the torrents from them are BTN members.

>Files downloaded from here will end up in other trackers/in the public at some point, but they should always be using their own swarms to spread them. Open up a thread for these trackers, and you will be warned. Trackers are put here to protect our users, if you still wish to seek out an invite to these places against our better advice, we won't have anything to do with it.

doesn't mean the content selection is bad user :o)

NEW THREAD *hits the dab*

.*Arrival.*Denis.*