Post your resumes

Sup Cred Forums I'm remaking my resume/CV, inspire me with yours.

Bumping for interest

Particularly interested in the inclusion of projects that are neither job or class related

am in the position I as applying for w/ this. mostly do server backups/cloning.

>last bullet point claiming credit for shitposting on Cred Forums

Never sell yourself short

Shit, I should do the same

that was the idea

>[email protected]

HOW DID YOU KNOW??

There is a shit tier company here that deserve this CV. Fun fact:
They must answer.

I completed my CE 3 years ago. in the final year I and 3 of my friends started a game walk-through Youtube channel for fun. View count was just okay in the beginning. Got a $70k job after college but left after 3 weeks. Our channel view count right now is 375 million.

Let's write OPs resume, one word per post

Dear

Nigger-Faggot

Bottom of the page fgt

brush up on your writing skills. inessential adjectives and adverbs are your enemy. stop using muh business memes, write as you speak. "exceptional customer service with a focus on satisfaction" you sound like the every other corporate sponge head on the planet.

A little out of date (fixed typos and reworded some things), but this is the most recent I have on my phone.

Is it hard to learn ticket management systems? I'm starting my first IT job on Monday and I literally have never used one in my life.

No, they're all straightforward, same concepts with different UIs.

>LPI
Is this the face of Linux?

Hey user, I heard you go to /r/technology too. What's your cum. karma?

Now that I have your attention...

is linux some zoo's name?

noted, will update it the next time I go out job hunting

no, but I've been asked if I'm familiar with some during interviews.

no idea what that is.

That is actually beautiful. Is it effective? I was told to always offer a sample of your actual work/code and this is the only thing I can see lacking here.