What kodi add-ons do you use Cred Forums

What kodi add-ons do you use Cred Forums

NHK live

Exodus with Trakt.tv integration

Is there a Cred Forumsuide to kodi

That would be super nice. Right now I'm just piecing shit together from random websites

icefilms and project free tv

Anyone know a quicker way to get to add-ons rather than going to video and selecting add-ons then going to my add-ons.

I bought Amazon Fire TV 4K to install kodi, then find out that the best add-on for movie is what this faggot mentioned here , and guess what, the movie quality is fucking 480!! and cam recorded
I wish these shills to rot in hell

And they were complain about Yify movies, fucking cucks

Pretty sure I watched 1080p back to the future today. Not sure what you watched.

I use PLEX
:(
Fucking proprietary botnet garbage.

Its just way easier to manage and none of the open source alternatives are as set it up and leave it.

You don't use a private plex group?

>SALTS
>Steam All The Sources
>almost none of the sources work

Youtube and Twitch. Of which only YT gets some regular usage.
Other than that, the original skin annoyed me, so I'm using Eminence.
Couchpotato and sickrage to download shit I want

Don't know what you are referring to.

For real Exodus is fucking shit, I tried to watch Thundercats and it bounced between reasonable 1080p episodes to realplayer-tier 280p episodes

There's private plex groups. Like code deception has one.

plexkodiconnect

Still don't know what you are referring to dude.
Never heard of code deception and you haven't explained what a group means in that context.

If its some thing where I share my shit with people I don't know, no, I don't do that.

>none of the open source alternatives are as set it up and leave it
>what is emby
What the fuck are you doing on Cred Forums?
Well, that's why Cred Forums allows me to filter you, I guess.

It's a fucking group you share and everyone shares their library.

Please make this happen

Yeah I wouldn't ever do that.
I was going to try it but then I read how limited the parsing was, it doesn't seem like it would identify new series and anime as reliably.

emby a shit

on it chaps. i only know some basic stuff but i'll put together something basic.

Is there a good way to get just the transcoding features of plex/emby without the frontend bullshit? Currently just using an nfs share with kodi but my pi can't handle any of my hq weeb shit.

You can use BubbleUPNP to act as a middleman for transcoding between your media server and the client.

Its what I used to use before I decided that I wanted a web frontend.

Progress soon?

she's done

>fusion
What are your doing nigga...

Damn good user.

I wish there was a simple way instead of going to video then add-ons.

Hey Cred Forums as someone who is planning to cut the cord, I was wondering if there is any way to automate software such as Kodi to maintain a cable-like TV programming schedule and episode flow?

The one aspect I enjoy with cable is the schedule in regards to syndicated television. For example I am a sci-fi fan so I leave my TV on Space channel (Canadian equivalent to syfy) all day for background noise, and I know at like 4am Deep Space 9 will be on, followed by Enterprise at 5, followed by Stargate SG-1 at 6, etc and it will always be this way without me needing to constantly select the show I want next.

Also, very important to my desire is to also mimic episode flow. For example today would play Season 6, Episode 3. Then tomorrow the same show would play Season 6, Episode 4, etc.

This is the only aspect of cable I love and really dislike about a standalone HTPC alternative, I will either need to constantly select every show and episode I want to have every hour, or spend a month making a mile long playlist that mimics what I want.

Pretty sure making a Playlist wouldn't be hard on something like plex. You just queue up what you want to see in a specific order.

Just torrent everything you want and add to plex then make a playlist and hit play.

There is also ccloud that streams you real TV channels live. But I don't know how well it works.

What you want is probably PseudoTV or some fork of it.

Any chromecast extention for kodi?

How are the videos streamed? Via P2P or from a server?

from a server, but there are torrent streaming addons also

Okay, I'm just asking, because there are greedy lawyers in certain countries monitoring P2P networks for copyright content for the sole purpose of sending you overpriced cease-and-desist letters.

Also how can those servers afford to deliver the bandwith for all Kodi users? Do they use ads? Do they rely on donations? There must be some catch, if they manage to serve quality streams.

For downloading movies/tv/chinese cartoons, I just map my Kodi to my NAS, and download everything from my main PC with #itworksforme qBittorrent

For streams I use cCloudTV and USTVnow Plus

They're websites with ads and get revenue from normalfags visiting and seeing ads. Pretty sure the apps just stream directly to you with an ad blocker. So you won't see ads but most of the streams you see are 720p. So a little lesser quality but it's all free. Even live TV is a little glitch but shit it's free and very watchable.

Exodus for video and Castaway for sports.

Why don't you use Emby, user?

Holy shit this might be exactly what I want. Looking at a guide for it, it seems to have everything except it makes no mention of being capable of stepping up to the next episode in a show every day.

If it can do that, this is pretty much everything I wanted.

Exodus is the best for me. Trakt.tv I don't even know.

Why would you suggest this like normal people would want that

Exodus
Phoenix
cCloud
KissCartoon
KissAnime
IPTV Subs