WHY aren't you using openSUSE??!

Give me THREE (3) reasons why you aren't using openSUSE right NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:boombatower:spotify
github.com/tomasmcm/SpotiWeb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its lit

1- they literally forgot to put (and won't ever for some reason, it's been years) pic related in KDE5
2- KDE5 freaks out with 3 monitors.
3- I only have 2, I wanted to use OpenPePe but those 2 points make it unusable for me.

Lag
Lag
Lag

For some reason it lags like a mf on every setup I installed it in, while other "bloated" distros ran fine

Also: rpm hell, the distro

I'm too comfy on Debian to switch.

It's worse than it's competitors with no usage.

>post in thread
>thread doesn't take off
>not even the "install gentoo" meme autists reply
s-sorry OP I'll ignore your next thread....

1. Don't like KDE
2. Bad experiences last time I tried it
3. I prefer another distro.

1. the logo
2. nazis
3. openpepe

But it doesn't even include amazon search.

systemd
yast
rpm

It feels a little more bloated than fedora.

Fedora GNOME > Ubuntu Unity > OpenSUSE Tumbleweed GNOME > Debian Unstable > Gentoo > Debian Stable > Slackware > TinyCore > Slitaz > Arch

1) It's Linux.
2) I'm not using a server to browse the internet.
3) Even if I had to use Linux, I'd pick something with a broader market share, preferably something Debian based.

>Fedora GNOME
how can you use a literal meme os

Why is Debian Unstable better than Stable? It lives up to its name and breaks all the fucking time if you keep it up-to-date.

stable + backports master race

It's not a meme. Linus Torvalds uses it and he's one of the most acclaimed programmers in the world.

>How the fuck i install codecs?
>testing system is 32bit
>default root is btrfs

Like less than half of the kde4 and lower controls exist in kde5, they never planned to complete it. I've just dumped it for lxqt+kwin, qt5 is fucking stronk though.

Zypper is good.... 3rd party opensuse repo is in germany and takes 7000ms just to connect, fucking kill me.
OBS is AUR tier goodness.

Spotify didn't work on it anymore
It's slower than Debian with KDE

If they fixed those issues I'd move back immediately because yast is GOAT

funny cause spotify's installer is in the official repo, it's probly functional.

Proprietary.

Nope. Installed it and it failed because libgcrypt.so.11 is required but won't work even if you install it separately.

Try it yourself.

More like openRUSE am I right guys

> build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:boombatower:spotify

i mean sure you can find something to fix any problem on the OBS, but should you...?

What part of "it doesn't work even if you install it manually" are you not understanding?

it 100% works

Didn't work for me or the Reddit users I asked.

Well do you know WHAT didn't work? This ain't windows you can totally debug it down to the exact line of broken code (in this case, shitty packaging most likely)

Really it's an antique version of libgcrypt because everyone targets antique distro debian. Thing is you can probly just drop that lib (maybe wget it from deb's repos cause fuck those guys) right into the spotify/libs dir.

I can think of more than three reason not to use openPEPE
>Ubuntu
>Fedora
>Gentoo
>Arch
>Debian
>CentOS
>Slackware
etc.

I like being closer to the metal with linux.

400 GUI's asking one-liner questions isn't my cup of tea. Hand me a config file and some man pages and let me set it up right.

Yeah, opensuse + KDE is like..... all of the GUI configs ever made all together in one place. I keep my PC on cruise control and leave the configuring for my laptop w/ arch.

GUI configs are pretty vital for multimonitor shit, but you can also automate a lot with kwin scripts (even in lxqt+kwin)

systemd

Yast control panel is ugly as fuck.

but it's themed, did you make your theme ugly as fuck on purpose?

Its not Windows 10™

1. Lazy
2. Not sure about gaym compatibility
3. Windows is comfy
Would love to switch to Linux but I'm too built into the windows ecosystem to leave with no reason.

Daily reminder rpm metadata can resolve dependencies better than deb packages.
rpm can into individual libraries and files while deb can only list other packages.

That's probly why rpm is the Linux Standard Base official package format, even if the debian guys got them to dumb the standard down to .deb convertible.

I use this github.com/tomasmcm/SpotiWeb . More than simple wrapper for play.spotify.com . and also, no ads.

I like OpenSUSE, but I like Ubuntu more.

I use osx because I'm gay
It looks nicer
and I'm not poor

where is the torrent?