How necessary is a case?

How necessary is a case?
Why can't I just scatter my pc along my bookshelf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8bhGw4vUFE
amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-100R-Tower-Case/dp/B00RORBQNW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can do that in fact a lot of people who test pc parts don't use a case their test bench is open so they can easily replace parts the only issue is it will have a bad air flow unlike in a case where if it's set up properly it floes in one general direction

Wouldn't open air be better than airflow in a case?

No.

Depends.
Do you like dust?

Is standing in the middle of the open desert better than being in a room with a fan blowing over you?

Does the dessert have electricity? How hot is the room?

The temperature of the room is irrelevant, as it will certainly be much cooler than the computer parts. 20 C vs 25 C room temp doesnt make much difference to the 65+ degree air right on the GPU. Whats important is that the cool room air gets cycled onto the hot computer component. That won't happen effectively without air circulation.

This would worry me

But it's not passive cooling, is it? So the fans will blow the heat away and always have cooler air to blow on the heatsinks?

If you're not worried about cooling then the secondary purpose of a case is to protect from dust, I have been using an open case Frankenstein's monster for two years now, you just need to clean the fans of dust more often

How necessary is a medicine cabinet?
Why can't I just scatter my toiletries across the bathroom counter?

can a nigga get a sauce

Do you have autism?
Rhetorical question, don't answer.

No

user, I'm going to need a source for that set of pictures.

I found it on b in an asians thread.
Try asking there lol

please post/link all of them

Pretty much this is all I saved

i see the filenames user

I know. I'm not lying but

You fell for the air tunnel meme. The PC case isn't an air tunnel anyway. You can open your side panel and test the temperature to know that open air is the best. Of course you won't do it because it will invalidate your belief.

Last night anonjapan posted a few videos and pictures of his adventures in setting up a threesome with a virgin and a masochist Japanese Girls.

There'll be a link somewhere, but he only posted in thread last night.
It's fresh.

Your post just t reminded me of this old links video where they built a pc in a fridge youtu.be/B8bhGw4vUFE

Enjoy your dust collector.

post the first pic plox

protip: i already did.

Did it good work?

yes get one, here get this one cosair makes great cases

amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-100R-Tower-Case/dp/B00RORBQNW/

The only reason I use a PC case is so my cat doesn't chew on the cables.

Fkin faggots