Which are the best looking smartphones and why are they Sony Xperias?

Which are the best looking smartphones and why are they Sony Xperias?

That's not the BlackBerry Passport

The passport is really nice I'll admit. I just don't understand how Samsung phones are still so disgusting looking.

>that silver band around the home button
>the oval shaped home button

It's awful

Also the speaker grille is fucking disgusting

Anything Korean pretty much won't look good

I have a compact z1 and it is actually pretty great.

>Xperias

>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive correct answer

>being wrong
Don't do that.

Not a great phone but aesthetically wonderful.

Have to agree with you there.

I've always had a soft spot for the Nexus 5

Personally I like the Oukitel K series because they look nice and aren't thin af.

Pic related is 0.98mm thick.

>not the blackberry classic
wew lad

We're not talking functionality, we're talking aesthetics. The Passport looks far better than the Classic.

>that misaligned headphone jack

looks like shit tbqfwy

I don't mind it, but everyone has their own tastes so w/e

so pretty yet shitty

>iphone reboot

Exactly. Apparently it wasn't supported by band 12 or 17 which are used by T-mobile and At&tT. Verizon was ok though. If I didn't already have a Note5 I might've taken a chance on it. Also, if you exclude the protruding camera, pearl white Note5 looks pretty good.

>not the nexus 5

>I don't understand how Samsung phones are still so disgusting looking
It's because Koreans are disgusting, user.

>My god! it even has a headphone jack

Too bad they are over priced and outdated when released. Sony is worse than Apple desu.

Z5 compact or X compact?

I'm thinking of buying a nexus 5 right now

should I do it? is it slow?

Hope there will be an iPhone 7C.

Z5

because you only see them in stores. after they break sony won't touch them and they're throw away

Possibly one of the best Android phones of all time. Sometimes I regret selling mine to my friend to afford a Nexus 6 but then I remember that the radio blew out on him after about a month.

The edge, although basically retarded in functionality, is pretty A E S T H E T I C

y

No finger print in USA

In Le Trash

>wanting a fingerprint reader

i don't own a s7 edge but it is easily the best looking smartphone.

>being this wrong

I don't understand why you wouldn't at least like having the option of one, I get to unlock my phone as I pull it out of my pocket.

Because of the ease of unlock, I can have it lock with every screen off for higher security. Even if you didn't like the whole fingerprinting thing you don't have to use it.

its only just now getting marshmallow
fucking chinks

Oukitel, LeEco, and Xiaomi got marshmallow like 3 months ago HaHa

>having such awful taste

I just would never get one after my friend was telling me how she'd take her boyfriend's phone while he was sleeping and unlock it with his thumb so she could go through it. Not to mention police can take your phone and press your thumb to it, they can't make you give up a password.

It actually does, it's just disabled via software. People have flashed it with other English stock ROMs, and it works fine.

I think my RN3P is pretty

Man, if only sony used that bottom bezel for capacitive buttons I'd never buy anything else.
Or even better. Physical

I really like the new Xperia X compact. A shame it's so expensive.

Get something better. It was amazing when it came out, but now it hardly competes. The screen, battery life, and camera are all absolutely terrible and the build quality is pretty shit is you plan on keeping it for a while. I know because I had one for two years. It's great for development and the ROM/Kernel scene is unbeatable, though.

>touchwizz

>not the nexus 4

>A shame it's so expensive.

I was considering it as a replacement if my Z3C ever croaks, but nope'd the fuck out when I found out its supposed $500 USD pricetag. I might as well buy a new Z3C and just keep on going with that kind of price point

Still the best.

That's not how you spell Microsoft Lumia

Wrong one

it baffles me how far chink shit is getting pushed and shilled so hard these past months.
wtf what went so wrong with this board?

Wrong again.

>implying 950 XL doesn't look awful compared to the 950
XL's camera setup just looks out of place with how they mashed the flash and camera in the same black circle. Looks like shit tbqhwufam

950 looks sleek as hell though

>faux leather seam
absolutely disgusting.jpeg

That's a funny way to spell Nokia

More like a shame it was fucking downgraded. I was hoping it will be like the Z compacts except finally with a FHD screen.
Nope. It's even worse.
Aquos Mini it is.

Xperia ray, iPhone 5 and N9 are the most beautifully designed phones IMO.

Not even the best Nokia pre-Lumia phone.

This little nigga.

Bought it for my wife's son

>Aquos Mini

Why is this beautiful phone Japan only? ;_;

Friend have one of these, the USB port broken in 2 days.
Been sitting somewhere for over a year now since no one can do SMD repair for him.

>tfw no new mini anyway.
They're decent phones but the software kills them

Thicc

>want to buy a new phone
>look at Sony's lineup
>Xperia X
>Xperia XZ
>Xperia XA
>Xperia X Performance
>Xeperia X Compact
>buy a Huawei P9 instead because I didn't know which Sony phone was their flagship phone

feels good man

>he needs a company to tell him which model he should buy
>he doesn't base his purchase solely off specs and support for custom roms

I own a Sony Z3+

It's a great phone, feels great in the hand, but it gets hot. However it looks really good. Better than any iPhone.

>Huawei
Enjoy having the chinks having an eye over your shoulder at every moment

What can you expect from a dumb EDCfag

>not using your big toe