youtube.com/watch?v=CNpRqxdsQAY
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7bVQ53_7A
youtube.com/watch?v=f_lteD3a3kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_z4fjiCz6tU
youtube.com/watch?v=iCM4NzmdN1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Overload washing machine
>Turn it on high spin

Yeah this happens with any washing machine.

>We use Samsung machines at the army base
There go the barracks I guess

just like flagship phones get recalled enmasse all the time too right samsuck fag?

no only to washing machines engineered by inept illiterate gooks like the "engineers" and samsuck

Well to be fair they're probably designed for tiny asian clothes, was the owner asian or possibly washing clothes for a non-asian friend?

>using anything samsung

why do you hate technology, user?

>parents buy a samsung dish washer
>fails on them constantly

god damn who the fuck is in charge of quality control over there in gook land?

the same with tv, be careful buying samsung, their stuff break in a year(when warranty runs out)

Have you ever put a body in a washing machine and turned it on? No? Then shut up until you have you dense memer.

I thought they shoved people in dryers at the marines

Holy shit!

1) their Note7 are exploding
2) Their tablets are exploding: 3) Even their washing machines are exploding!

Are their fridges next???

IS Samsung now a munitions manufacturer?

>Yeah this happens with any washing machine.
Shut the fuck up! It never happened with my washing machine even though I overload it all the fucking time.

LOL. Samsung fans on SUICIDE WATCH

why are americans using top loaders? what't the point

>ABC news

>buy Samsung TV
>breaks after a week of use
>return it
>get LG
>3 years later
>runs to this day
Never again

>tfw been using a Note 4 for the past two years
well, looks like I'm not going back once I need a replacement for this bad boy

It's just the battery, my man. Got a new one now since my old one really lost some capacity. Wish me luck it won't explode in my pockets lad.

that part where she makes the sound. "kong kong kong kong poom poom!!" with the video shifting each time she makes a noise. I freaking lost it. My sides have just passed Venus.

about 34 seconds in. I'm fucking dying.

Theyre called "life's good" for a reason, shits simple and lasts. LG is one of the few brands I've never had a bad experience with, from a slider phone to a disk drive, all their stuff just werks

I bought a Samsung monitor 5 years ago and it's still fine.

What the fuck just happened at 0:35

Modern ones tend to have load imbalance sensors.

Old ones were so over engineered that they started walking away long before they destroyed themselves, giving you plenty of time to turn it off.

>overloaded

/o/ here,i just know that shaft and/or base is made from shitty plastic with some tiny steel pin reinforcing that worthless shit

middle aged chinks dont wear lots of clothing or have any heavy loads anyway

pic related in the CEO of samsung.
just look at him

top loaders are easier to put stuff into and out of without it falling all over the place

side loaders are awkward as hell

dat sound fx she makes.

how kawaii in some ways.

Maytag, Whirlpool, etc. do the same along with most modern consumer washers. I'm surprised you didn't mention LG, though. The lower water usage, larger drum, higher speeds make them more prone to disaster. Consumer washing machines are no longer built to walk across the room.
I haven't seen plastic on the shaft or base of these machines, but all of them have plastic inlets instead of brass now. Also, most of them got rid of mechanical controls, so now you have to pay $300-400 or more for a board, not including installation, if it goes out. Might as well buy a new washing machine, instead.
There was a big craze for expensive matching fancy colored side loaders a few years ago. They were super popular but problems with mold on the seals and a lack of proper ventilation lead to nasty moldy laundry. Manufacturers blamed consumers, released expensive cleaning tablets to be used every 2-4 weeks based on usage, and told them to scrub the seals often. Americans went back to top loaders instead of dealing with bullshit. Also, side loaders are low unless you buy the accompanying stand which is another $200 at least.

I forgot to mention, most of the spiders are some form of metal but a lot of them fail due to corrosion. A high strength plastic might actually be a better choice.

>0.35

>they started walking away long before they destroyed themselves

but where did they go?
you can't outrun your problems, washing machine. you'll only make it worse. stay and fight like a real man.

>I haven't seen plastic on the shaft or base of these machines, but all of them have plastic inlets instead of brass now

something is failing at high speed. i wouldnt be surprised if it were the joint connected to these "inlets"

no nigger

KAKAKAKAKA POW POWWWWW!!!

I can't stop rewinding to 00:34 hahaha. Holy shit.

But the best part is that they added titles when she's speaking. Hahahahaha oh boy. This is comedy gold.

>joint connected to these "inlets"
Nevermind, you're a retard who doesn't know anything about machinery. Remember to turn your webcam off.

>maximum damage control

i am actually assuming you are the fucking retard who doesn't know what an inlet is.
the problem is related to the shaft or base of the machine because that is where all that motherfucking gravity is when its rotating and the most likely cause of failure, which is surely from plastic as metal has unbelievable tensile strength by comparison

but now i realize that you were only pretending to be retarded.
well done

this is Cred Forums
most stupid niggers cannot even operate a multimeter because they are high on weed and collecting welfare

xD

youtube.com/watch?v=6FSq0_G17tE
youtube.com/watch?v=5TmmDrZN8WE
youtube.com/watch?v=BaL9L8e5cHI
youtube.com/watch?v=CNpRqxdsQAY
youtube.com/watch?v=yM7bVQ53_7A
youtube.com/watch?v=f_lteD3a3kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_z4fjiCz6tU
youtube.com/watch?v=iCM4NzmdN1A

Bought a house on short sale in 09. Great deal but no appliances. So I go out and buy all new Samsung. Dish washer, fridge, oven, washer and dryer. The only thing left is the oven. It's all failed within a two year period. The dishwasher rusted out and stopped dispensing soap. Fridge stopped cooling. On the washer was a plate that attached to the drum, it rusted out twice. The clothes were always moldy smelling. Dry made loud squeaking noises and eventually the coils burnt out.

I really think I should get rid of that oven... it's probably a time bomb

Fuck off retard. Putting inlet in quotes when don't even know what one is is a sign of how fucking retarded you are. There is no joint connected to an inlet, you connect water hoses to them in order to supply water to a mixer, heater, dispenser depending on the machine.
The failure is not due to plastic. A large unbalanced stainless steel drum rotating at high speed connected to a motor with a steel shaft reinforced with an aluminum spider and steel spring dampers is going to smash the sheetmetal apart regardless. This isn't some fucking commercial/industrial washing machine bolted to the floor nor an older low speed washer with an agitator. Stop ruining this board with your incessant consumer bullshit.

I have a Samsung AC unit. Should I be afraid?

>Exploding phone
>Exploding tablets
>Exploding washing machines
Should I be afraid that my SSD will explode, too?