Linux stands alone

>OSX is run by Apple aka greedy SJWs who are overcharging and running all their products into the ground by exhausting their "luxury status symbol" goodwill. If you stick with OSX, you're going to be forced into obsolescence and charged $599 over and over.
>Windows is a botnet keylogger datamining job run by desperate corporate hacks who, having tried everything else to gain marketshare, are just turning it into malware
Linux isn't perfect, but at least it's an operating system. Your only real option is to stick with linux and/or BSD and hope it evolves into something good.

Lol xD so true op

>If you stick with OSX, you're going to be forced into obsolescence and charged $599 over and over.

Wat

>new "free" iOS updates don't run on older hardware
>if they do, they purposefully gum it up so it runs like shit and you buy a new SJWphone
Lol

I gues OP isnt a faggot :^)

this time...

They don't run on 6 year old hardware and OS X isn't iOS.

Could be worse. You could have a 2 year old Android phone that's no longer supported!

That's what CyanogenMod is for, m'broski ;^)
>tfw Marshmallow on LG G3

I do agree that increasing Linux market share is fairly important, and MS's continual fuckups might just cause that.

Pity they'll never release MS office for Linux, since that might actually make it viable for 90% of people.

That's exactly why I'm using Linux.
You have libre office. It's free and does whatever most people need.

>2 years old phone
>needs hackjob to run 1 year old outdated OS
>still being proud of it
I knew that android update support was bad but this is some next level shit
(Posted from 4 years old iPhone 5 running iOS 10 flawlessly)

>1 year
>outdated
>muh updates
Meanwhile I'm still running kitkat and nothing is wrong with it.

I'm the only person in my organization that uses Linux as a daily driver on their laptop. at this point I'm able to breeze through the menial day to day diagnostic stuff that even the marginally intelligent people seem to drag on but the second I have to use libre office my pace comes to a screeching halt. specifically Calc, it seems so clunky and powerless.

on a side note Evolution mail is probably the best mail client available and it integrates with Gmail 100x better than outlook does.

That Linux doesn't work in a desktop environment is not in dispute.
Look at how many attempts have been made to lipstick up that pig. No success, ask any one. Unless you started on Linux at the CLI and migrated to the GUI you will never understand what is going on under the hood.

Define "desktop environment."

Everything normies use computers for is covered by Ubuntu.

the only thing i need from windows is its sharepoint for my current project which my employer gives to me

really miss linux so much

agreed

This is the only rational way to feel, assuming you're at least average IQ.

I don't see how someone with an IQ above 98 would be anti-freedom. Sure, maybe you're forced to use a non-free OS for work, but why should that change your mind? You have to use it so ethics don't matter? Childish.

True words, OP.

>Everything normies use computers for is covered by Ubuntu.
But yet nobody will willingly use it even though it's FREE! It's just too hard. Where the hell is anything?

>it's just too hard
You're retarded. I've switched to it and it's fine. Just as easy as any OS.

They're not willing because windows is already there and they see as changing a pain.
If you install Linux on someone else's computer, they will like it and use it. I did that to several people and they actually prefer Linux.

And what do you say when I'm running Marshmallow on Galaxy S2?