/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Get your Chink shit purchases in ASAP because in two days there will be a Chinese National Holiday from Oct 1st until the 10th which ends with the "Chung Yeung Festival", expect sales and nothing to get shipped during this period.
• user got two pepsi pens for 99cents • user received two copy SNES gamepads, they're usable but the quality is shit • user ordered a Nikula monocular for 20 TrudeauDollars mid August, received them today well built and the image is nice and sharp • user is ready to hit the designated streets with these meme sunglasses • Several anons vouch for these USB hand warming gloves • user bought a Stirling Engine for a desk ornament don't forget to post it in the general once you get it user!
• Elephone S7 comes in green, user posts specs • user received two copy PS2 controllers for his PC, cost around $5 each and work flawlessly user also took one apart for us to show off its inside • user bought some new boots but they're of such low quality that user's looking to get a refund Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/notgay/32341972157.html
en.miui.com/thread-345728-1-1.html
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2566258
aliexpress.com/item/factory-direct-morning-stationery-for-core-G-5-0-5mm-gel-pen-refill-red-or/32648196381.html
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-1MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Silvery-White-362395.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3
s.aliexpress.com/amI3EBz2
mi.com/pillowZ1/
aliexpress.com/item/TOSHIBA-Memory-Card-16G-32G-SDHC-64G-128G-SDXC-U3-Micro-SD-Class-10-Micro-SD/32711911670.html
aliexpress.com/item/The-XP-Pen-G430-4-x-3-inch-Ultrathin-Graphic-Drawing-Tablet-for-Game-OSU-and/32609175289.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-New-HUION-420-4-inch-Digital-Tablets-OSU-Games-Tablet-Signature-Pen-Tablet-Graphics/32637658635.html
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/for
mi.com/pillowZ2/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-MIXZA-Micro-SD-Card-Memory-Card-128GB-64GB-32GB-16GB-8GB-Flash-Memory-Microsd/32709633125.html
willmyphonework.net
aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-Mi5-Mi4-Mi-Max-3s-4s-Mi4c-Carbon-Fiber/32701704141.html
gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_365931.html
ebay.com/itm/Individuality-Hybrid-Rubber-Armor-Case-Cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note3-Note3-Pro-/281893805724?var=&hash=item41a22e1e9c:m:ml1pJ9dGxnJtLzjq8LQ33ZA
ebay.com/itm/For-Xiaomi-redmi-note3-Slim-Armor-Protective-Hybrid-Hard-Soft-Phone-Case-Cover-/381599266951?var=&hash=item58d916b887:m:m39acwCAKMemQGkixUmRuhw
ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Frosted-Matte-Full-Around-Cover-Phone-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-/201658317377?var=&hash=item2ef3c5ba41:m:mhjlV9xRffv1SUocMXp7rtg
aliexpress.com/item/redmi-note-3-original-luphie-highly-oxidized-aluminum-metal-frame-for-xiaomi-redmi-note3-bumper-QMK1210CN/32584629063.html
aliexpress.com/item/Phone-Cases-MOFI-Rui-Series-Leather-Stand-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Mobile-Phone-Bag/32611836175.html
aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Original-brand-Top-Quality-Redmi-Note3-Armor-PC-Frame-silicone-Back/32623829336.html
aliexpress.com/item/Woopower-Hot-Wired-USB-Game-Wired-Joystick-Controller-Gamepad-For-Nintendo-For-Gamecube-N64-Style-PC/32664521726.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=56797c48-7c32-4ef5-a060-547aa1121cc3
aliexpress.com/item/adhesive-carcinogen/32719628177.html
aliexpress.com/item/new-2015-fashion-shoes-Spring-Casual-Rubber-soles-men-flat-walking-shoes-for-woman-zapatillas-mujer/32635266434.html?scm=1007.13562.39355.0&pvid=11e4ec1c-72f5-4dd8-bf91-744941dd05e2&tpp=1
en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/54mo3k/many_redmi_3s_users_are_experiencing_a/
en.miui.com/thread-367650-1-1.html
en.miui.com/thread-351233-1-1.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_187287.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Baseball-Caps/32728828177.html
aliexpress.com/item/more-money-than-sense/32719903946.html
gearbest.com/cushion/pp_464170.html?wid=21
en.miui.com/thread-346365-1-1.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Gr0ZuhPjbdUEFIbDVOQ2w4Z28/view?usp=drivesdkMirror:
gsmarena.com/leeco_is_launching_in_the_us_on_october_19-news-20787.php
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>More news

• New Mitu and other /CSG/ Emoji's have been added to the Discord • user bought a storage bag and a cow print mousepad with wrist rest • user rices his PC like its 2004 with these Rainbow LED fans shortly after installing them user decides to mess with the wiring and sets fire to the insides of his pc • user's first smartphone is a Redmi 3S• SlavicAnon has 3 orders arrive, 2 replacement analog sticks for a PS3 gamepad, a Xiaomi Zi5/Zi7 charger+powerbank and a PS Vita Grip that isn't a Vita grip because the seller instead sent him a 3DS XL grip • user bought a 10cent Darth Vader keychain and a Nomos watch with steel strap posts collection of chink watches • user has some issues setting up his Mi Max which could be caused by a Global ROM • user thinks he got chinked on a charger but it actually works • user bought a $2 copy Halloween Mickey Tsum Tsum compares it with a real one • user's Pi Zero is all loaded with Chink products

So I bought some DC-DC converters from Ali and thought I'd make a little review for anons who are into electronics.

The biggest, top left board is a LM2596S variable step-down converter. The voltage display is a nice addition, it's pretty responsive to the voltage changes. However, it'd certainly use more filtering on the output. $1.58 as of the time I bought it.

Those two little, red boards are fixed 5V step-down boards, made specifically for USB devices. Works well with most phones and other usb gimmicks. The voltage is stable enough as it has two beefy caps on the output. It's surge current was about 2.5A, so little over 12 watts. It's small size is a bonus. $1.12 per board as of the time I bought it.

Those four little boards on bottom right are Li-ion protection/charging boards. Micro USB port makes it easy to charge. The IC cuts off the voltage to the load at exactly 3.0V and charges up to 4.19V. Also it has two indicator LEDs - blue for low battery, red for charging. Works well enough for DIY projects with unprotected cells. $0.33 per board.

The rest are DC-DC variable step-up converters. The bigger one is XL6009-based. It has good output filtering and the voltage is stable. I recommend this one for bigger loads. $0.88 per board.
Those three smaller boards are MT3608-based step-up converters. These have good capabilities for their size, however they lack output filtering. If I ever use them then I'll add at least a 470uF cap. $0.44 per board.

/yeah I've been waiting for a new thread to post this/

Has anyone else had weird experiences with dhl? Look at this clusterfuck. Back & forth and still ends up in the wrong fucking place.

Rated something 3 stars, GearBest opened support ticket. What should I do?

any recomendations for normal non-smart warm white LED bulbs? 12W+

Big package today! Got a 20.000 mAh powerbank plus a protection hull, my second pair of xiaomi hybrids and my new ZTE Axon 7! Based chinks

Where can I get a refills for the Xiaomi pens ?

East Midlands is like 15 miles away from me, dhl even has a warehouse there and their own runway but it somehow ended up back in London again.

>Rated something 3 stars, GearBest opened support ticket. What should I do?
ask for a refund and you'll change it to 5 stars

Tfw i chinked the chinks
Package came when i was on vacation, post office sent it back cause no one got it, finally got the chink to refund me, though he is insisting it's still on its way to me. Now he wants a 4 or 5 star rating after all of this. I had ordered it 3 months ago now... if I should still get it, free chink shit

I got me some underpants.
They're kind of gay, but comfy as fuck. I imagine they're ideal for working out. I'm going to try that tomorrow. If they're good, I'll probably order more.

Seems good for $3.
aliexpress.com/item/notgay/32341972157.html

had just written this "review" before the thread died.

pasta:

I have one of → as well, and I've ordered for at least 3 more for friends.

They are amazing for the price, the only downside is the battery life.

It's a bit over an hour, which is perfect for the shower (lasts the whole week) but I like to take it hanging outside and it usually dies sooner than I'd like to.

But yeah, for the shower it lasts the entire week on a single charge

PS: The red one I ordered looks pretty close to pink IRL

ship me the fukkin alpaca

could have gotten fake CK underpants for that price

>1 hour is enough for a week's worth of showers
look at speedy gonzalez over here

kawaii

Are you a grill? Why is it taking so long for you to shower?

If you want one with long battery life get one of those Xiaomi Squares or Xiaomi Metallic 2 Driver ones.

But would they actually be good?

how long do you shower user? I'm usually done after 5-7 minutes

>tfw AE closed the order on my second account for using a coupon and a refund will take a week

well I got 3 and they look like yours and are comfy as well

All the cute things I've ordered haven't shipped yet, but that Alpaca is going to be my best friend for my traveling videos.

Give link, I wanna check it out

are you the lad who is ordering like 10 different chink danubo's and a few japanese ones to compare the quality?

can't find it anymore, got the link some time ago from another user who ordered them. it was from aliexpress and it's always a struggle to look for fake brands on that site sorry

Every time I try to unlock the bootloader on my RN3P international version, following this guide: en.miui.com/thread-345728-1-1.html
MiFlash throws out an error message and now wifi seems to be completely disabled on the handset

Anyone got any ideas what's happening there?

Amazon seller told me they will refund my order yesterday, but they haven't done it. Should I file a claim?

I hope you post webms of your alpaca travels in here

w2c kate rn3p? hkg on ali is out of stock

also any kate owner tried flashing CM on it? any risks/problems?

did you find any fitting cases?

here you go lad
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2566258

interested in those, link please?

why not just try the official unlock method? takes two days

look what i got

there are no official ones yet
you have to find gel refills with 0.5mm point and 11cm long, though you will have to cut them to fit the pen, see pic related
I ordered some from here aliexpress.com/item/factory-direct-morning-stationery-for-core-G-5-0-5mm-gel-pen-refill-red-or/32648196381.html
they seems to be the only one with enough space to make a cut
I've been in contact with another seller who could make the cut himself before shipping, but he only sells 100 or more pieces, and I don't have friends to share them with

you got my attention, with that PostNL. their delivery is the fastest for me. Where are you orderin from?

From what I've seen, doesn't work for kate, only on kenzo

>asking for partial refund on 3.80 item
Am I dumb

Mi Max user here - xiaomi.eu ROM pretty much IS global
Cause of fingerprint issue - no idea why but having a password instead works flawlessly
Currently trying to find a way to tweak the colour temp/accuracy as the display is a bit washed out, but so far Xiaomi botnet is growing (Mi Band 2 + Hybrids in heavy use and BT speaker on the way)

Thanks senpai.

I would be happy enough with knowing that I can modify existing refills. I have found premec refills but they are like £32.

no. Fuck them

try asking around in that thread there's a tutorial ctrl+f A Guide to Flashing Custom ROMs on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition (Kate)

>made two separate orders from the same shop today
>asked them to mail it in a single package
>payment is still being verified
Will this actually get shipped out by the 1st? I don't wanna get 10 day chinked

I'm planning on buying a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro and I'm kinda nervous that it won't have a good OS.

Will I even notice a difference if the OS is different? Is flashing a ROM a hard thing to do? Will I fuck up the phone if I install the latest Android OS(not compatible etc)?

Finally something on mail.

MAGA cap
2 x 18650 Holder
IP cam

I think existing Premec refills are too long, and yes, they're expensive af... this is /csg/ so chink ink would do ok

Depends which version you get, chinese or special international version
Chinese version has official CM support
Special version can be annoying to deal with apparently, like reports to having issues, but people also describe how they managed to get it to work in MIUI seems like a decent OS, close to iOS, some prefer CM for a more classic Android experience, it's just a matter of preferences

15-20 minutes

that's the normal shower time, you guys are fucking weird.

>gets called out my multiple anons
>they are the ones that are weird.

stop fappingin the shower maybe?

I was thinking on getting this one

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-1MIUI-V7-16-0MP-TOUCH-ID---Silvery-White-362395.html

It says international support so if there happens to be problems it won't be hard to fix?

That's Kenzo. the normal version. if it's compatible with your bands and carrier get it. you'll need to flash global rom when you get it. it's not hard:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNhdQT9Ivu0&list=PLaPvcEA8BA-J9_3mmzhwE5TGRU53q3oux&index=3

Someone posted a swimsuit aliexpress link with tons of pictures to it
could someone re-link that for science

what's the difference between Hennessy, Kenzo and Kate?

I never fap in the shower, I just shit, shave and brush my teeth

maybe stop shitting in the shower? Must be hell on your plumbing.

Hennessy is mediatek
Kenzo is Snapdragon
Kate is Snapdragon with band 20

This shit doesn't work. Not working on my phone and not detected at all on my computer, but the light on it turns on...

What do?

What's everyone waiting on?

Solar powered insect trap lamp
$0.10 sucker darts
$0.10 Stormtrooper key chain
$0.50 "powered by Ubuntu" sticker for my Chinkpad
O-rings for my Magicforce meme
Overwatch keychain

so it's just the processor?

is there a difference in quality?If possible i'd like to emulate games on it(not a priority, I'll just watch videos on it)

I have one of those and my computer detects it as a generic USB webcam.

Never tried it on windows but it works out of the box on linux.

>buying LED lights
>product page says the remote doesn't come with a battery

>It came with a battery

squeeeeee

link the stickers senpai

s.aliexpress.com/amI3EBz2

There's a ton of Linux stickers if you look around on Ali, this one I'll use to replace the Windows 7 sticker on my T420

Why the fuck are you shitting in the shower?

Hennesy is an older version, 2gb IIRC? don't bother
Standard edition/Kenzo: 150mm, Cases/protection glass fit, official CM ROM, but no 700/800mhz 4G bands often used in non-Chink countries - check what bands your phone carrier in your country uses or you might get no signal
Special edition/Kate is the international version originally made for Taiwan: supports all 4G bands like 700/800, but is 152.5mm because of additional antennas, so cases and glass won't fit -big problem considering how fragile the phones are and the lack of warranty with chinkphones -, more shenanigans are also required is you wanna use CM

DHL is flawless to commercial addresses, but has never once delivered on time, or delivered without hassle, to my residential addresses (I move a bit).

Did the /csg/ - /cgl/ connection die?

Why the fuck are you not?

They never wanted us in the first place, /cgl/ said /csg/ isn't welcome because we're a bunch of white males. Seriously, they said in the threads men aren't allowed unless they're fashion educated fags.

do you live in derby? chaddesden here

20 thin whiteboard markers
orange peeler
shoehorn
Spyderco clone
USB C adapter
screen protector
RedMeme pencil
double sided tape
tablet mount thingy

considering getting some metal chopsticks as well

I'm not white. Can I say they're whitewashing us?

mi.com/pillowZ1/

>xiaomi is now making pillows
>only 24$ in china

found this:
aliexpress.com/item/TOSHIBA-Memory-Card-16G-32G-SDHC-64G-128G-SDXC-U3-Micro-SD-Class-10-Micro-SD/32711911670.html

It's very cheap for a U3, but it's the last 16h of the sale (idk if they renew it and I don't wanna risk it)

Say what you want, its not tumblr, no one will care

what the fuck

It's like an apple website page about the iPhone, but its for a pillow

Any good

So, I'm trying to decide on a cheap Chink tablet.

aliexpress.com/item/The-XP-Pen-G430-4-x-3-inch-Ultrathin-Graphic-Drawing-Tablet-for-Game-OSU-and/32609175289.html

or

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-New-HUION-420-4-inch-Digital-Tablets-OSU-Games-Tablet-Signature-Pen-Tablet-Graphics/32637658635.html

?

Teclast X80, check out techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/for the best tablets right now.

mi.com/pillowZ2/

I hope resellers start stocking these at decent prices. I need a new pillow.

>$50

Get a 128gb shark for $32 instead.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-MIXZA-Micro-SD-Card-Memory-Card-128GB-64GB-32GB-16GB-8GB-Flash-Memory-Microsd/32709633125.html

I have the 32GB one of these, bought from Miniinthebox for about £6. It is faster than a Shark

>4 inch
nigga if you want one fer drawing, dont bother getting one so small

My country(Bosnia) won't be getting 4G for a while so I don't really care about that. I never use cellular internet either, I just wait until I have WiFi at home or at my college.

On my mobile carrier site it says they have 2G and 3G on 900 MHz so I guess I'll be having that option. Same with cellular signal, right? I'll be able to call people?

Hennessy is X10, mediakek. don't buy it.
Kenzo and kate is SD650 and it's much faster. kate has more bands is 2mm longer so cases won't fit. check willmyphonework.net to see if it will work on your carrier.

aliexpress.com/item/For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Prime-Mi5-Mi4-Mi-Max-3s-4s-Mi4c-Carbon-Fiber/32701704141.html

came, it isn't exactly the right size but fits. grip is much better now! No photos because it's on the back of the phone...

willmyphonework.net has both versions, check it out.

no, I have hennessy with 3GB

do you use kate or kenzo?

i cant do it anymore i cant keep buying stuff im starting to have financial problems

kenzo, but i think when i ordered it there was no kate. it took more than a month to arrive

Nomos is growing on me, very nice watch.

Alright, nice. Everything works except the 4G that won't be coming soon. Thanks a lot ,man.

Even if the 4G comes they won't cut off 3G coverage just like that.

But like I said
>It's very cheap for a U3
You're missing the point that the shark is U1, U3 is (according to specs) 3x faster

Then get a Mixza Zebra you newfag. They're U3.

gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_365931.html

hey, I (You)'d you in the previous thread, but you didn't answer
does this nomos have the logo on the crown? is this the thin version (similar to a dw)?

>that misprinting on the hour markers
Could have been a decent clone if not for that.

But user,
>$13.96 vs $11.66
the Toshiba is cheaper atm.

THAT's what I'm trying to say.

Chink shit arrived

No logo on the crown. Yes, it's thin. My Rodina is much thicker and better looking. It resembles a DW for sure in width.

That's the only real flaw I can see, the misprinting is really unfortunate but only noticeable if someone put the watch to their face. I'd like the watch to have more thiccness but I've already got a Rodina for that.

>he's so new he hasn't got enough good boy points saved up to get 30% off anything on Gearbest

You can try Ali too, if you want to get the fake Toshiba go for it. I don't really care.

Meme drive is here

when did they stop coming with the free pen?

How are the shoulders and cord length? I really just want to cannibalize parts for a faulty controller I have laying around. Depending on the price, it may be cheaper or at least more expedient to just grab one of these and take what I need.

GB didn't go through with my card 1st time I tried it. I don't feel missing out.
>you're new * 1000
Thanks for the leet meems

5 minutes after i put that shit on, the phone fell from my pocket while seated and the display popped out of the back casing 1-2 mm. Saw it after the unlock button didn't respond. Pushed it back in and everything is fine :)

How much did that cost?

any chinese HD action cams that I can also use as a webcam on linux?

Netac is the new meme drive, better benchmark performance than the Kingdian

You are the only who has it.

Super small

I want a free pen ;_;

About 32 dollars

Rip dreams

Looking at these right now, how good are they compared to similar priced TLC drives?

ebay.com/itm/Individuality-Hybrid-Rubber-Armor-Case-Cover-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note3-Note3-Pro-/281893805724?var=&hash=item41a22e1e9c:m:ml1pJ9dGxnJtLzjq8LQ33ZA

ebay.com/itm/For-Xiaomi-redmi-note3-Slim-Armor-Protective-Hybrid-Hard-Soft-Phone-Case-Cover-/381599266951?var=&hash=item58d916b887:m:m39acwCAKMemQGkixUmRuhw

Do these protective cases actually protect your phone or are they as efficient as this one?

ebay.com/itm/Luxury-Frosted-Matte-Full-Around-Cover-Phone-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-/201658317377?var=&hash=item2ef3c5ba41:m:mhjlV9xRffv1SUocMXp7rtg

take a mirrorselfie. I think about gettin this for my redmi 3

Not true, someone else benched the 256gb version before

Any decent cameras? Looking to record my travels but I really don't want to delve like 400 bux so I could get 720p 60fps

wife just got back home, i can recommend it. just on the corners one has to use a hair dryer to heat it, and ours is broken, so hopefully that will hold

looks like a bag of rice

Is that the S280 or S500? How many gb?

and the top row of holes of the loudspeaker are covered

did you make the speaker hole?

Cheapening on cases ain't worth it. just get a Nillkin case and be done with it.

i will get it and put a case on it if it looks like shit, thanks for the pic user.

S280 and 120GB

Chinks don't do good cameras, only action cams which have that horrible fisheye lens look. Get a used Sony Nex 5N or Canon 500/550D. The Nex does 1440p video.

Has anyone here used linux on a chuwi hi10, or other x86 chink tablet?

How was the battery life on it?

I don't care about touch screen, i just need a docking keyboard, ok battery, and working wifi.

>Nillkin case

do you speak from personal experience?

no, everything was pre-cut

do you get a matching helm for your cases, user ?I also have a Nilkin, and fuck it. just got it because the back is slippery and don't want to drop it inside some machine at work.

yw, familion

Mind posting a benchmark once you've got it running

Mine's been running in my chinkpad for months now with no issues.

who else /waiting on shipment/ here?

Yes. Ipaky and luphie are good too.

aliexpress.com/item/redmi-note-3-original-luphie-highly-oxidized-aluminum-metal-frame-for-xiaomi-redmi-note3-bumper-QMK1210CN/32584629063.html

aliexpress.com/item/Phone-Cases-MOFI-Rui-Series-Leather-Stand-Case-for-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Mobile-Phone-Bag/32611836175.html

aliexpress.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Case-Original-brand-Top-Quality-Redmi-Note3-Armor-PC-Frame-silicone-Back/32623829336.html

pic related is Amzer, but it's only on Amazon.

Won't have it running today. But I have seen people post benchmarks of it before. I'm sure someone in here owns it.

Anyone try one of these?
Is the stick analog?
>Yank aliexpress.com/item/Woopower-Hot-Wired-USB-Game-Wired-Joystick-Controller-Gamepad-For-Nintendo-For-Gamecube-N64-Style-PC/32664521726.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=56797c48-7c32-4ef5-a060-547aa1121cc3

>inb4 newfag link
I doubt this thing is even worth the memes

>buying SSD's sold in blister packaging
what could go wrong?

but why ?

Cables for my breadboard

nothing. It works fine. This your first time buying shit?

150ohm earbuds
made-to-order iems
headphone amp
MAGA hats
128gb non shark sd card

Someone post the shitstained underwear the one guy received a while back

Quick, what's something cheap to get from AliExpress.
I wanna see if my payment goes through now that I have appealed.

this is my fetish

pokemans stickers
aliexpress.com/item/adhesive-carcinogen/32719628177.html

Any good chink sneakers?

6x 60GB Kindians
And a few other things...

Actually that's for the 240gb ones, there's very little about the S280 120gb Kingdian

>> 2010+6
>> USB 2.0

aliexpress.com/item/new-2015-fashion-shoes-Spring-Casual-Rubber-soles-men-flat-walking-shoes-for-woman-zapatillas-mujer/32635266434.html?scm=1007.13562.39355.0&pvid=11e4ec1c-72f5-4dd8-bf91-744941dd05e2&tpp=1

I refurbish old school PCs that are out of warranty that I get for nothing then sell for around $200. Its easier to get cases with USB3 on the front, and a PSU, for $40 than upgrading motherboards.

what's this called

yay, seems like I'm not going to get chinked, things are arriving to the (agent's ) warehouse.

keycaps pic

>• user's first smartphone is a Redmi 3S
-----WARNING-----

Threadly reminder NOT to to buy the Redmi 3s!!
It has a terrible bug that stops you from getting network signal at all, OR it reverts backs to 2G even if 3G and 4G are fully supported.

It has been the top confirmed bug on Xiaomi's forums for over 2 months, and does not seems to be getting fixed!

Look here:
Official bug tracker of the network issue:
en.miui.com/thread-320293-1-1.html

>Many Redmi 3S users are experiencing a fundamental fault with mobile network connection that Xiaomi are refusing to aknowledge.
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/54mo3k/many_redmi_3s_users_are_experiencing_a/

>The useless 3S /w network problem
en.miui.com/thread-367650-1-1.html

>Redmi 3S Mobile Network Not Available
en.miui.com/thread-351233-1-1.html

It happens on every ROM, stock or otherwise. the latest stable global rom 8.0.3.0 didn't fix it either.

It doesn't happen on the Redmi 3 (non s) and RN3P, so it might be a hardware fault which is why Xiaomi is unable to fix it. so buy them them instead!

-----WARNING-----

lol @ phone addicts
normies dont give a fuck its just a phone get a real hobby

>chinked

Have you actually tried them? Decent quality?

So, it's ok if I need to charge the phone suddenly?
Power Bank Case: gearbest.com/chargers/pp_187287.html
plus
NCR18650B: gearbest.com/batteries/pp_186582.html

bought the rice @ pay the price

xduoo x2 + xq-10

>manlets getting BTFO yet again with their defective midget phones

I ask you /csg/, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

So the Redmi Note 3 Pro is safe?

Thank god, I was planning on getting it.

>It has been the top confirmed bug on Xiaomi's forums for over 2 months
that's an expensive mp3/camera you got there

Well lads, I finally got CM13 onto my Kate RN3P

Turns out I was being a fuckwit and using a deprecated version of MiFlash, used a newer version and it all went well!

Any recommendations for a cheap chink phone

>4.7in screen or 5in max
>4G LTE compatible
>Xiaomi preferred
>Cheap (sub $200)

>4.7in screen or 5in max
don't say that, you're gonna trigger all the phablet fags

Redmi 3 Pro.
see

How good is the X3 or not meme enough?

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21

Hehe the brand name's pronunciation is "chinky"

>192/24
it's too meme

extra meme
is better than x2 but not as good value for money

I didn't even realize.
Neat.

Thanks dude, was checking out the R3S so I dodged a bullet there.

It has a better amp & 2 SD card slots, pretty good for the money if the gearbest voucher is still working (XDUX3RU)

>not mentioning native DSD64
your audiomeme game is weak

Is it this one?
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat-Donald-Trump-Republican-Adjustable-Mesh-Cap-Baseball-Caps/32728828177.html

I also ordered one but still waiting

Brought this power bank supposed to be 10000mah doesn't charge half of my phone battery. Feels chiked man

Why did you even think that *could* have 10Ah at 3.6/3.7V? It's obviously far too small.

And given that it's shit it probably has like 1Ah in a single battery. Open it up and check - at least you'll get that from it. It's better than using it and getting house fires due to shitty electronics.

And then buy a Xiaomeme or ASUS or something for actual use.

Whoever asked for a test of the Xeon E5-2683 v3 ES off Ebay. It's a wonderful CPU.

took almost a month to arrive , wtf.

power bank

I didn't know how big it would be .

it's a chink-ish "64Gb" 50 Gb SSD
- 26$ on ebay, got 271 Mb/s read speeds on lubuntu.
it sucks not to have crystaldiskmark for linux.
boot times improved, to just 15 second.

Even the top-tier 18650 batteries only have like 3200mAh, those probably have 2K or less. Assuming 11% loss in conversion to 5V and 1800mAh batteries, that power bank should be ~3204mAh, or 3.2Ah.

How much did you pay for it?

That looks like it has maybe 2.4Ah or something mAh internally (which won't be 2.4Ah at 5V and after conversion losses), and some basic amount of care was taken to not burn you alive.

Time for a ~$15 Xiaomeme, either way.

>it sucks not to have crystaldiskmark for linux.
As if phoronix, ioperf, ffsb, filebench, bonnie++ or just good old hwparm & dd won't do the job...

$225 shipped

jesus christ user

im jelous

I'M GOING BALLLLLLLLLS DEEP

>>it sucks not to have crystaldiskmark for linux.
>As if phoronix, ioperf, ffsb, filebench, bonnie++ or just good old hwparm & dd won't do the job...

implying any of them is an easy to install fucking simple GUI tool that just does the job and doesn't nag about dependencies not being met or need a couple thousand of sudo apt shit commands and a couple of hours on ubuntu forums to figure how to start/compile them.

Any recommendations for a decent Bluetooth speaker? I've just moved and haven't bothered buying a bedroom TV, so I'm watching stuff in bed on my Teclast X98 Plus II but the speaker on it is awful. Guessing Xiaomi makes one and it's probably good?

>hurr installing shit is hard
sudo apt-get install brain

You could've gotten a Xiaomi 10000mah for ~$10 on Gearbest with good boy points

Could have gotten a 120gb Kingdian for just 5 bucks more

made-to-order iems? Which ones did you get?

They're fucking simple command line tools. And you just install and use them like a not retard.

Unlike on Windows where you need to find a website with a not virus and spyware infested download, often click through 5 subsequent advertisement and CDN/adware injector tool promoting sites to download, click through a thousand dialog items unchecking all the ad-/spy-/crapware bundle "offers" to get the install done, and then launch the fucking software while your AV may or may not block it, and the software itself may or may not send all your fucking advertisement relevant information (maybe more) back to god knows where in the process of displaying fucking obnoxious ads that finance the whole thing.

And then you get a "buy pro variant" popup after 15 seconds. Maybe not all of this on this software, but that was the Windows way of life for tools.

Xiaomi's stereo speaker is good, yes. The mono speakers are okay, but why would you want mono, eh...

I can also recommend the Sardine one if you want a bit more standalone functionality (FM radio receiver and stuff).

Received some Tai Hao "cheese milk" keycaps to rice up my memespeed. They're actually really nice, in my opinion they feel better than the original keycap. The only "downside" is that they don't have backlit see-through, so the RGB backlight only lights the sides of the keys. I don't actually mind, I think the original was a bit too bright, I really like the effect it does on the keys, since I don't give a shit about actually reading the keys since I don't use a QWERTY layout to actually type.

A bit pricey though, so it's not necessarily a good deal, but I didn't know much better when I ordered, and I figured I couldn't do much better anyway.

Wewlad

that is terrible

is right, led's on a keyboard, you might aswell kys right now

aliexpress.com/item/more-money-than-sense/32719903946.html

we saw those in every other csg thread this month, thx

nigga you dumb, and you deserve to be chinked.

Two packages today.

Cheapo 16gb usb

cry me a river senpai

measuring device

Seller doesn't want to refund, even thought the product doesn't work. He even has the balls to give me a discount next time I buy shit from him.

Why are chinks so cheap ?

Yes, that's correct one.

shoulders are actually only good thing on that gamepad
cord is 1.4 m, just measured it

stop shilling

Certainly not a terrible length. Would you mind opening one up to show the inside? The particular piece I need to get my shoulder buttons working again is a small rubber Hershey's Kiss shaped piece, and I'm not sure if the repro has the same piece.

Don't close the dispute, request a refund again, and if they don't acquiesce, escalate the dispute.

Hate to disappoint you but that's just some autist reposting my benchmark, I would have bought a Memedian instead and only bought the Netac so I could contribute something new to the general.

> Why are chinks so cheap ?
Because they don't want to loose money? (Let's not forget that they also got a bunch of scammy customers, though).

Anyhow, don't close - document evidence and escalate if necessary.

Also that's the S500 120gb benchmark, nobody has actually bothered to make a benchmark of the S280 120gb Kingdian SSD.

Well, its still a decent SSD either way, but now we know which 120GB is probably faster. Thanks user!

>Having shit storage
Step-up senpai-tachi.

I document, but these dumb Aliexpress employees don't want to take into account the evidence.

>scammy buyers

Well, they won't get rid of it by being assholes.

sure, here you go

Nice shop

Ok nice it seems to be looking pretty good

It's probably a (slow) Ramdisk.

I've had that on Lunix for like 15 years now.

Wow. Except for the shoulder button attachments and the lack of plastic tabs which prevent buttons from going in the wrong place, this more or less looks identical.

May have to gamble on one of these. Thanks.

Anyone needing SFC/SNES styled usb controller: buy the Buffalo one.

link?

Are you looking to replace one in original controller? Those Buffalo ones have 1:1 identical buttons and membranes to original Nintendo ones.

Search for 'buffalo sfc usb' in ebay, several sellers in Japan and HK.

silly me only looked at ali
I had a buffalo fightstick, it was kind of shit, but for the price I paid it was kind of great. Would like to try more of their products.
Thanks

Fuck yeah. But if that's the case, why do the buttons suck?

been away for a while and I come back and see discord shilling?

what's happened to our community? Did op finally leave us?

and wheres the infographic? was it all a scam?

Ok csg, got a question.
Are there any good cheap as fuck iems?
sound quality be damned, I dont care to much, what i want to do is lay down on my bed, arm around my head, and not have my fucking ear buds fall out of my ear.

Are there any iems like this?

Hell, more importantly then sound, are there any iems that are like the gameboys earbud quality. had those fuckers for almost 15 years as a kid and teenager, and that shit never broke, they got beat to hell and I lost them but they never broke.

Fuck off Lithu

anyone got the mi scale?

Looks tempting I have the miband 2 and redmi note3 pro so i'm already on the botnet

Have it. Can't wait for the pillow. Gf doesn't know it, but I love Xiaomi more than I love her

>$500+ IEMs
Why not get some custom fit ones if you're paying that much?

they have a pillow?!

> Gf doesn't know it, but I love Xiaomi more than I love her

don't let her find out or you will end up buying memes to fill the void.

>they have a pillow?!
Yes, my friend, they do
mi.com/pillowZ1/
mi.com/pillowZ2/

>don't let her find out or you will end up buying memes to fill the void
Don't worry

Bought the mi scale and some "Hybrid Dual Drivers Earphones Mi IV"

Feel better now.

>Yes, my friend, they do
>mi.com/pillowZ1/
>mi.com/pillowZ2/

I need this where can I buy?

gearbest.com/cushion/pp_464170.html?wid=21

oh it's $60 :(

>oh it's $60 :(
wow that's a crazy high markup

I will wait for lower prices.

I felt bad enough paying $7 for the xiaomi pen, but I figure my soul is worth more than $7

whenever it gets removed from an op the two or three underaged/permabanned who use it just troll the new thread into oblivion, so autistic terrorists win I guess

stop resetting your router comfy, you were permabanned for a reason

You're really not fooling anyone you autistic samefagging pathetic fuck.

>I will wait for lower prices.
Yeah - the prices they've got up on mi.com are 24 and 35 bux. Gearmeme wants to chink the fuck out of us

Can someone post a link to a good tutorial on flashing a redmi note 3.

Just allow them to take your money.

But srsly, xiaomis beginning to learn how to milk their fanboys like apple does to theirs

I want a decent webcam, and kind of want one of those cheap 1080p action cams.

Suggestions? Something that can do both preferred.

The Firefly 6S has a webcam mode. You won't be able to use it while underwater though because you can't use the mini USB cable while the waterproof housing is on.

Sweet, I ordered the LM2596 a week ago to use with a battery powered Arduino setup.

Someone will get the LeEco Le Pro 3?

>Z1
>159 Chinese yuan = 23.84046 U.S. dollars
>Z2
>239 Chinese yuan = 35.83566 U.S. dollars
Chink'd

Why get that when you can get the Xiaomi Mi5S?

The scale is wildly inaccurate, don't get it.

I've got a different off brand of this. Works just fine under Linux with the default usb hid joystick drivers, analog stick is analog and responsive, buttons all work. The rumble pack slot is a dummy, but other than that it's grwat. There are reports of some of these where the analog stick isn't analog, but 4 buttons like d pad instead. Maybe they don't do that any more? Maybe I just got lucky?

Has anyone bought any micro usb/lightning cables, and if so were they of good quality?

Did they transfer data as well as charge?

Me again with the Redmeme 3s. Screenshot is what I got when checking bootloader status. I assume the vendor unlocked in order to flash his chinky ROM?

I take it I can now go straight to EU ROM?

By flashing recovery you can test that.
en.miui.com/thread-346365-1-1.html DL: drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Gr0ZuhPjbdUEFIbDVOQ2w4Z28/view?usp=drivesdkMirror:

I need this in my life lads

I don't really know since I didn't check the Mi5S

I got one coming, if this fucko doesn't bench I will.

>Why get that when you can get the Xiaomi Mi5S?
Doesn't work in America. LeEco will.
gsmarena.com/leeco_is_launching_in_the_us_on_october_19-news-20787.php

never been interested in them, and if i got custom fit ones i wouldn't be able to get muh 9 drivers

I'm glad us Europeans don't have these problems

How's the axon user?

Better a band issue than a Muslim issue 2bh.

The only muslims I interact with make me fast food and they're pretty cool in my book tbqh

>get home
>order hasn't arrived
TIME'S UP DISPUTE NOW

>he fell for the shark meme
lel

Do the chinks sell any cheap comfy shitposting devices? I don't particularely like tablets because I like having a keyboard, so I've been eyeing chromebooks lately but I've heard they're pretty bad.

>not ordering 100 1cent items

My 128Gb micro sd card arrived but looks like it was too good to be true...
dhgate com/product/128-64-32-16gb-class-10-micro-sd-tf-memory/238709144.html

anyone know if this is good?:
gearbest com/memory-cards/pp_460196.html

Nice url! Also
>no shark

Today I got another Raspberry Pi 3 case, I recently got one and posted that it didn't fit my Pi 1, accidentally ordered two, doesn't matter, was only about 70cent.
Also got a hearbeat sensor, it's basically just a LED and a suitable LDR.
And some micro breadboards, they're smaller than these mini breadbords, just for a few components, don't know why they have these two nibs at the bottom, probably they can be mounted on something specially made for them.

i made a quadcopter and a powerbank out of all of my 1cent items

Couldve told you that in advance.

I can feel with you

Why do they bother to print an empty customs declaration?

to think that i'd ever agree with a terrorist...

taobao? what agent?

Sadly it's shit. The phone itself is really nice and all but I get no service almost everywhere and I live in a big city in a modern nation. I will have to return it which is a shame

Other Cred Forums (and slightly CSG) related stuff I got today:

A HDMI capture device, they're not cheap from China either (starting at $60 for a no name device) so I bought this defective one very cheaply from eBay ($9). The guy who owned it before broke the USB jack, easy soldering job to fix it for me.

Also recently someone recommended the Nitecore batteries here when I asked for a protected 18650, I got one for my chink flashlight, had some crappy 18650 before which were labled 2600mAh but had

forgot the image, Chink flash light on the very left btw, I think some of you have the same model.

I got A2017U and get better cell and wifi reception then my old Xperia Z.

And I like axon very much. Good chink shit

Like I said the phone itself is great. Maybe I don't get service because I live in Germany

been waiting almost a month to finally place a big order on 10.1., but no, better have a holiday. fuck this

Is it driverless on linux? Or is there some bullshit chinese malware you need to install that's just for windows?

Anyone ever ordered acceptable to good bluetooth chink earbuds?
I want to use it to listen to music while running, public transport podcasts and audiobooks. I know they don't have the best sound quality, but my hearing is shit anyways.

The chink holiday is already over at the 10th of October. You can order while the holiday, it's no problem, you items will just be shipped a few days later. (Doesn't matter too much, because the packages take 3 weeks on average anyway)

Mpow Wolverine are decent enough. I use them for working out.

I've considered getting the KZ HDSE for the same price, though.

it's still 10 days. plus the packages will all be piled up at the post office and the sellers.

compare the prices to bluetooth earbuds with good review ratings on Amazon first, I was looking for some of them too but they weren't even cheap on Aliexpress

There's almost always something like this, you can't wait much longer because the Christmas business will start then (more packages), and in spring there will be Chinese New Year (which has a even bigger impact than the holidays now) and then the same effect as on Christmas happens with easter etc.
Just order stuff and wait, maybe you're lucky and the shipping takes only 1 week.

Hey guys, just got my Xiaomemes!

Took just under 4 weeks from payment to get here.

There is a clear boot print on the box of the vr headset. Someone at Gearbest was not happy.

Wow you're the first user that actually has the thing, mind posting a review?

Any recommended headphones? Prefer wireless but wired is fine. My friend snapped my old pair because I said it was bend resistant, and then he grabbed it and snapped it.

nice friend.

Maybe later. All the instructions are in chinese (obviously)

For now, the headset looks good. Nothing broken. Protective film over the lenses. Smells like a new car. Holds my phone securely (Galaxy S3)

>that boot print
this is clearly the result of not tipping your mailman

>bend resistant =/= bend proof

Also nice friend, I hope he's paying for your new pair.

>There is a clear boot print on the box of the vr headset. Someone at Gearbest was not happy.
WTF? How does that even happen in a warehous in a city...?

basetao

I know right
We all know the gearbest chinks work in their pajamas

Feels good man.
Sadly next week there's 5-day holidays in China.

5 day holiday doesn't matter, I've ordered 50 items in advance.

Chink shit in the mail box almost every day :-)

which

has CSG ever done a secret santa?

Noppoo Choc Mini with Cherry MX Blue

I'm browsing Cred Forums for a while now, the CSG hasn't even show up regularly for a whole year (if I remember it correctly, I opened "China shopping threads" when the "general" didn't even exist), so no

Really? It feels like csg has been around for a while

Works fine on Debian stable. lsusb reports
ID 0603:8612 Novatek Microelectronics Corp.

We can't unless Gearbest, AliExpress or any other chink site for that matter opens up a similar Wishlist Code system as Amazon.

I don't want to give user my address. PO box maybe

I'm not on Cred Forums every day, but since when does it exist as a "general"?
IIRC it's still measured in month, not in years. However I've been ordering stuff from chink sellers since 2007 (and opened threads similar as this one for a while, but maybe one in a few weeks)

Okay Ahmed.

I'd say it's a fairly young general still, I picked up after the pastebin managing OP quit making threads and stopped updating the pastebin and I've been making threads since.

Speaking of, making new thread now.

It quite often wasn't me who made threads even when I maintained the pastebin.

Anyhow, this series of threads is going fine.

And I'm personally not sure if secret santa on aliexpress would be a good idea, with all the sex toys...

IIIRC it started with a Thread of someone who did a "Chinese electronic" thread or so, which had a few follow up threads about ordering stuff from China where some people suggested to make this a regular thread (less than but almost a year ago)

>I think some of you have the same model.
I do. Meco (banggood) branded and unbranded.

It's a good non-weatherproof mid-sized (well, for pocket formats - not muh baton weapon maglite) household zoom light.

Link to the tascam?

Are sharks still the go-to brand for microSDs? Or were the reports of them no longer using Samsung chips correct?

for what price?
these are your best bet for 50 USD and under
above that and there isnt much of a point buying chinkphones [hifiman doesnt count :^)]
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html
theyre built well so dont have to worry about your friend snapping them again

If you want closed back, go for the Superlux HD 662 EVO
pretty balanced, and comfy. Nice velour pads.

tho open is better, unless youre using them in a library or something

New thread here

if you're in the EU look it up at geizhals.eu

I got it with the 15% paypal/ebay sale in Germany, wanted to get it for a long time

Would the step up converter be usable in a car where the input varies 12-15V? I'm thinking of making a laptop charger (20V) but I don't know if that is all that would be necessary. The regular mains charger is 90W so 5A @ 20V would be power needed from what I gather.

How wrong am I?

Could you recommend me some good chink headphones?
Had Piston v3 (youth and normal ones) and they stopped worked within months.