Firefox is so shit

Firefox is so shit

>pin a couple of links
>supposedly going to stay there permanently
>restart firefox
>it's gone

I'm sick of your shit Mozilla

Is this really necessary. Other browsers have the tabs touching the top of the screen, Vivaldi leaves a small gap there. So instead of just flicking the mouse up in a general direction, I have to carefully move it to the right height so I can actually click a tab

you cannot "pin" a fucking link you retard it's tabs that can be pinned and you continued navigating within the same pinned tab which is why the url changed

the urls didn't change dipshit

it automatically got rid of my pinned tabs

what is the point of pinning tabs if they're not going to stay there when i restart firefox

the mong is strong with this one

if that annoys you, you should try using ubuntu's window managing buttons

Oh... okay

Well then its just fucked. You should uninstall Firefox and download Pale Moon instead. It's a real browser you can check wikipedia.

I was just wondering for a long time why it feels so clumsy to switch tabs. Then it hit me that there's a gap

It really is shit.
>fall for the privacy meme
>switch from chrome to FF
>it's slow
>it's clunky
>it's ugly
>UI is unintuitive and shitty

I'd rather use IE than this

Just use Edge, it's far faster and you can sideload uBlock and tampermonkey already.

Edge isn't a real browser

What is even the point of pinning tabs? What does hiding the label on a tab accomplish?

Absolutely nothing. It's pretty much there for autists and OCDfags who want a neater browser I guess? Overall it's dumb, at least with the normal tabs I know exactly which tab/thread I'm going to click on and I'm not playing duck duck goose and randomly getting some bullshit I didn't want to click on or open.

It could be useful if they expanded a little bit when you hovered over them and if they were retained after closing. They could be like short term bookmarks or for commonly viewed websites.

The current pinning seems to do fuck-all

Less space = more room

For things you always have open like Spotify/Pandora/youtube

Does anyone know why firefox is doing this shit?
I didn't touch anything and after updating the font looks like this

Works on my machine.

Settings, Tabs, "Remove Tab Spacing in Maximized Windows".

Oh neat. I think I'll try getting used to side tabs though

I have my email pinned all the time.

i think they get reloaded on restart instead of lazyload

did you enable session restore?

And you have a better option then that?