Choose one

Choose one.

*dabs*

microsoft is still the best choice from these 3

Probably apple.

Out of those 3 it's the most privacy oriented company out there

KEK

Forza Horizon 3 is pretty good so I'll go Microsoft

Apple for now as they they are the only one that have a phone and desktop OS that is actually workable. Microsoft has windows phone which is dead. Google has Chrome OS which they say is "for everything you love to do". Except ya know, video editing, making music, playing games, etc.

If we are talking strictly staying within the OS's that these companies are pushing.

Pajeet vs Faggot vs Down Syndrome

Choose one for what?

Who's pajeet, who's faggot and who's down?

Apple, hands down. Microsoft is utter trash and Google's main source of income is violating my privacy.

It's obvious

Not him but:

Microsoft, Apple and Google respectively. It's obvious.

How's it obvious? I'm new here

Take your time my dear boy. You have much to learn.

If Google could release ground breaking devices that are good and it doesn't abandon within a year that it could take the top spot. But their ADD is very strong and history shows they fuck up too many basic things. If they could have a phone/desktop OS that were actually on point then it could be great. Andromeda maybe? If they fuck up on October 4th, I am not looking at Google for a very long time. I have less time for this shit with supporting my family and everything else going on in life.

They gonna announce andromeda on Oct 4th but we aren't gonna be seeing it on devices until 2017. Anyhow I suppose andromeda is gonna be a locked down system too. I just hope it'll be easily to rip it out of andromeda-books and throw on a decent linux distro there.
In other news Pixel is most likely to suck. So yeah, bye bye google

Out of those three I would pick Google but I would still feel like I should get rid of it at some point.

When Microsoft had power they tried to force everyone to use their own stuff instead of standards. Those are still ruining it for everyone today but MS is slowly turning to good. It's just such a long trip from their starting point.

Apple is actively trying to do the same thing but it never had the same kind of market share to force things. Their goal still is to force everyone to use full Apple product line and limit the possibility to have compatible alternatives.

At least Google makes products that work and follow standards even though they are still full of botnets when the source closes. Vendor lock is smallest here.

Don't hold your breath.

Poo 4 lyf

Ya I feel like it's gonna be a shitshow event just like last years Nexus release. And it would be so silly if they lock down Andromeda on laptops like Chrome OS is locked down. No real professional is gonna use something like a Chromebook for work unless it is the most basic of tasks.

If they are just running android apps that won't be good either as they are built for a mobile OS. We need some pro desktop apps on a Google made OS and we have yet to see that. It seems like they would want to get their employees off Macs and have their own real desktop OS ASAP. Will be interesting to se..

Apple users are homosexual. Not even kidding, there was a study that found some correlations.

Microsoft are notorious for recruiting chrap labour to shill their proucts i.e Indians and W10. Everyone on Cred Forums knows it's a privacy nightmare, but it's been shilled so hard that when you check Speccy threads most posters use it. They have been successful in a way.

Moot works at Google.

I'd rather side with the homos

There are many competent indians but as microsoft shows they have no sense whatsoever of functionality and or aesthetics, the same happens with many if not most google products. Absolute lack of consistency.

> And it would be so silly if they lock down Andromeda on laptops like Chrome OS is locked down. No real professional is gonna use something like a Chromebook for work unless it is the most basic of tasks.
Well they say it's gonna replace Android and Chrome so expect it to be totally locked down.
Anyway any 'Google made OS' is gonna be cloud centered so there's that.

As someone who just wants things to work without spending much time on setting up shit, and enjoys tinkering once a few weeks, linux (mainly ubuntu) is still the way to go. What we really need is open hardware. Good laptops with good linux compatibility.
Ont the mobile side of things, I'm not too sure. I'd like something like Sailfish. Linux with ability to run android apps.

Moot's just crashing the plane from the inside

God speed, you brave soldier

>None of the above.

Agreed. The lack of consistency is an easy tell for the quality of each company's products. Microsoft is the worst, where it is a cluster fuck of UI design. Google's is a little better but still is inconsistent, especially with the constant changes they are doing to it.

> Moot joins google
> Allo dead on arrival
> Pixel overpriced phone
> ???
> Coincidence?

>There are many competent indians but as microsoft shows they have no sense whatsoever of functionality and or aesthetics

Agree. Am Pajeet

Google is the biggest company that has some incline to push more open hardware and software (although not completely open). I don't ever see something like laptops preinstalled with Ubuntu getting super popular. It needs to be from a big player.

I see the Pixel phone doing nothing other than being DOA unless Google is doing something really special with it (such as Andromeda). If not, I see this as just another stock Android phone with some google tweaks (which is the best kind of Android IMO). But Android in itself has way too many issues (battery, touch latency, audio latency, updates, bugs) for me to be attracted to it.

Moot doing work.

Pixel is 100% DOA