Quality computers at rock-bottom prices

Quality computers at rock-bottom prices.

That's Apple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSrpNqwBNVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quality shitposting, shilling, and trolling.

That's Cred Forums.

You can't name a better producer of fine, quality hardware.

>tfw not balding

Sony.

>rock bottom prices
Same hardware and better build quality for half the price from nearly every major laptop manufacturer.

Lenovo.

the 11-inch macbook air at $899 is the best value in computing today.

prove me wrong.

Lenovo, for when you need your botnet baked right in to the bloatware

If you put an Apple product up to your ear, you can hear the sound of cancer killing you.

how long have you waited to use this?

MacBook Pro + a non cuck distro like Slackware is a deadly combo

>1366x768
proven wrong

The 13 inch with it's 1400x900 and 8GB of RAM stock for only 150 more is way better value

>he uses the os computers come with
So many laughing girls.

the mac GPU threads are still missing, we need more mac GPU threads

>he pays for an OS he doesn't intend to use
you're such a moron, wow

>150
100*
EVEN BETTER VALUE

If you were smarter, you would order the machine without an operating system and save $50-100. I'm not the moron here, (You) are.

/thread.

It's cuz they solder the RAM memory into place, so it doesn't liek shake loose, which will make your computer run slower (technically speaking, the memory is downloaded into your PCU from farther away, and some of it gets lost in the gaps) , plus makes it easier for viruses to get in. Not many people realize this but Windows gets viruses mostly due to loose RAM memory and shit.

That's also why iPhones don't have headphone jacks. Pic related. Look at the size of that thing! A whole lotta viruses could fit through there.

>hes so naive to the point to think they dont have backdoors at firmware level anyway

apple hate, kek youtube.com/watch?v=uSrpNqwBNVY

Every device has this. Even iShits. Your argument is stupid and inconsistent because I'm right, you dumb fucker. Bringing up the bios buttnet isn't helping your case. You can save some dignity by closing the tab and going back to your gay orgy.

Rock bottom computers at quality prices.

That's Apple.

nope, nothing but the best for us apple users.

go back to your shitbox windows rig.

/thread

see pic related

fake

Are you literally retarded? It was on the news for like a month. Almost killed someone too.

fake

I'm not speed feeding you, mactard.

fake

Keep saying that, it makes my schlong very hard.

fake

Oh yeah, baby say it one more time.

it