Sapphire Nitro Fury

>280 burgers
>HBM
>reckts gtx 980/1060 and rx 480
>toe to toe with gtx 980ti/1070 in dx12 and even beats them in some titles in dx11
What's not to like?
Inb4 >Nid 8gb ram to pley LoL

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/AMD-Radeon-R9-Fury-Nano-FREE-shipping-or-collection-from-Russel-Square-in-London-/182270378034?hash=item2a70294032:g:8WIAAOSwdzVXpxyu
tomshardware.com/reviews/msi-afterburner-undervolt-radeon-r9-fury,4425.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dx
irrelevant

>4GB
Might as well buy the 1060.

More vram and better performance at a lower power consumption.

Also better drivers and features

>to play LoL

Then why do you need a fury

>2 new from $279
>2 used from $449
Er...why?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHah

Now you're just embarrassing yourself

>make a thread about how great the fury is
>Nvidiot tries to derail it by making it into a 1060vs480 thread

>100 more burgers for 1070
>8GB RAM
>OC
>it just werks

Think I'll pick one of these up when Zen hits. It'll be fine for whatever Scorpio and PS4 ports they'll be putting out for the next few years and the PSVR games too if VR doesn't just die next year.

>150 more burgers for any decent 1070
>"""""8GB""""" RAM
>shit DX12/Vulkan performance
>gimped inside a year

the 1060 is about 95% as good, it's a newer card, it runs cooler and quieter, and overclocks better, it is also cheaper.

>better performance

Not in games.

I'm really glad I saw this. Been trying to decide what I wanted to get next, looks like this is it.

>that list price

jesus christ

ebay.co.uk/itm/AMD-Radeon-R9-Fury-Nano-FREE-shipping-or-collection-from-Russel-Square-in-London-/182270378034?hash=item2a70294032:g:8WIAAOSwdzVXpxyu

How much of a house fire will this be?

why not just buy a 1070 on sale

Its too cute and innocent to start a house fire user

>I've got three of these. One is Sapphire, one is XFX and the other a Powercolor. The listing have the Powercolor EAN and Manufacturing codes, the other two have different codes obviously but same specs just different stickers.

>Graphic card only. No box.

Sounds like a mining card.

>using gpuboss/cpuboss

Remove yourself from this board at once.

Yeah I'm not one for buying off ebay just thought it was relevant.

if I can find a 1070 for £330 ish I'm not sure I can be bothered waiting for Vega.

my 7850 does me good still

Learn to organize, largest to smallest, one side with nvidia and other side with amd, come on it hurts my eyes

Something wrong with these results. I have a 480 and I get 90+fps on the same settings.

remember it also depends what processor, ram, and brand of gpu

>8fps difference in bf4
What the fuck is AMD doing?

Don't forget you can undervolt these cards for massive efficiency gains as well.

I'm new to that idea, won't that mess with the clock speed?

I'm running -75mv on stock clock speeds

>my 7850 does me good still

I'm still on my 750Ti of two years and runs games like a champ. The only reason I'd need to upgrade is Battlefield 1

I can't into measuring watts and stuff but how much efficiency does that gain?

Does that lower your temps as well?

Same here, each time I look at new cards I play game, gut it for a few weeks and then even more time has passed without me upgrading.

tomshardware.com/reviews/msi-afterburner-undervolt-radeon-r9-fury,4425.html

Nope undervolting does not affect the clockspeed at all.

I'd buy this but now its at 350 bucks.

Don't remember exactly but it makes the power draw go somewhere between 200-220w which is better than a stock 980 and wayyy better than an OC 980.

$310 at newegg

Also my temps dont go above 65C with a -72mv undervolt

I am aware, but i was just talking about the specific listing OP posted.

My Fury rarely goes past 70°C under heavy load at stock voltage, AND I unlocked it, there's gotta be some shitty ventilation happening in these cases

I undervolted by 60mV and it dropped my temps by around 15C, unsure about wattage though

It's The Witcher, The fuck did you guys expect, for CDProjekt NOT to suck Nvidia's dick?
They come from a cuck country, it only makes sense they'd pull some shit like this.

What do you guys use these hi-end cards for? To play modern games?

You must be retarded to buy this piece of shit. Its like 10% faster than 480 in the best case scenario. Around 6% on average.

h a i r w o r k s

Sapphire is my preferred brand and their NITRO cards are top notch.

But, as many others have recommended, carefully compare what prices you can get with especially the 480. This is a good card, but just make sure you don't regret the amount of money later.

GET IT.
i got a new 980ti for 380€, that's 10% slower than a 1070 for 70-100€ less, and considering that i only play at 1080p it's quite future proof. Don't lose big deals listening to autistic people on Cred Forums

Except for 480. Fuck sapphire.

ITT: AMDrones in full damage control mode
>inb4 Nvidiot
I don't play games and my GPU is an Intel integrated, so fuck of.

Also not having to update the drivers is a bonus :).

Yeah, what happened with that when MSI and Powercolor can achieve a quiet card?

Also the XFX GTR?

Last 1070 I had was £340, I don't honestly think the Vega cards will be any cheaper than the 1070 was at launch.