Explain why you don't have an iPhone

Explain why you don't have an iPhone

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/
github.com/googlemaps/
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wFUlz_BTby8
abc7.com/news/students-iphone-explodes-in-his-back-pocket-catches-fire-/1534644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know better

Because I don't want one

bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/

Explain why you don't poo in loo.

i don't like the feeling of being held down and beaten senseless by the software

but i gladly let google do it by being the only fucking oem that will actually update their devices

honestly i don't recommend buying any smart phone unless it's an iphone or nexus/pixel device

Because I want a handheld computer, not a paid content consumption platform.

7+. love it.

>can't even use the phone as a USB drive.
>Can't choose your OS without extensive difficulty and warranty violation
>No 3.5mm audio jack
>Lightning connection

Honestly it blows my mind that Apple can get away with not using USB. It's literal insanity.

>Sprint.
iPhone users are really this stupid.

I'd rather have my house blown up than have an iPhone.

I live in San Diego, I have excellent service everywhere indoors and out. Sprint isn't shit anymore, especially in one of America's best cities. Also

>grandfathered true unlimited data no strings attached

>CDMA network.

Using iphone 5 while z3c is in for repairs.

It's ok normie phone, nothing wrong with it.

>san diego
>among the best cities
all of my why

I actually picked up a 64GB 6S Plus right before the 7 came out when they had a decent sale for them. My temporary phone was crap and after the bullshit with the Note 7, I went back.

Honestly, outside how annoying it is to get stuff on and off sometimes with it, the apps are pretty much the same on both platforms now.

Fuck off Rajeesh.

No sd slot
No flac
Hideous bezel

>2016
>still wanting a meme sd slot

Genuine autism, lads

I'm going to inherrit my mom's iPhone

What must I do to backup my Z1's files and stuff. Which App must I use?

>pic unrelated

Enjoy ads and/or paying for apps.

64GB of storage isn't enough. Both my phones storage and my 128GB sd card are full.

Because I'm straight

Because,
- I'm not a hipster,
- I'm not a homosexual,
- I don't use shitty apple products,
- I'm a functioning member of society.

I have a brain.

>100% proprietary apps
Pathetic...

>Google Maps
>Proprietary
>github.com/googlemaps/

iPhones don't have keyboards and don't run BB10OS

Seems to me that the tiles are copyright of Google.

A USB cable.

So no Backup Apps on my Z1? Just copy everything over?

Sounds simple enough thanks user.

Depends what all you're trying to backup.

Files on SD/internal storage => just copy off with a USB cable.
Things stored inside apps => find some way to export them from the app.
Contacts => I've typically used Bluetooth to transfer them between phones, but idk if an iPhone will accept that.
SMS/MMS => There are a bunch of backup apps for these.

Getting each of the above onto the iPhone is another story. Depending on filetype you might be able to simply transfer it on with iTunes.

All my contacts are on google so I hope iPhone can just connect to that.

Apps and messages I dont mind reinstalling on iPhone and losing the old messages, just my pics and saved videos and so on.

Things like photos, videos, music can be transferred to an iPhone through iTunes, and accessed from the normal apps on the phone.

Photos won't go into the Camera Roll where iPhone photos go though. They'll go in the gallery instead. Basically just a different folder, but one difference is you can't delete gallery photos from on the phone.

Apple has created an app (called Move to iOS) that lets you make the transfer very easy, or the Apple store will do it for you

/threadus deadus

Thanks lads

I do, but am probably changing to android. The 1gb of ram on my phone kills the entire thing and no headphone jack and the boringness of the 7, plus lack of file exchanging properly etc. think I'm going android.

Keep everything in cloud and you won't have to transfer anything.

Makes switching phones comfy as fuck.

>Explain why you don't have an iPhone

Because I don't suck dick and toss salad for a living.

S7 master race.

I dislike the lack of customizability. Not just ricefaggotry, but any customization, like changing default applications for web browsing or changing notification sounds based on individual apps.

I dislike being locked to an ecosystem, and want to be able to download apps that aren't approved by the owner of the platform. Biggest app here is any Cred Forums browsing app worth a dime, like DashChan.

I like viewing webms on my phone.

>scamshit

>telenor
Because I have an intact brain

Because I'm not a child that just likes bright colors.

Because I get a better device for less money

>you will never fug laura

Why even live?

>better
lmao

I refuse to say never

or Cherish

Lera is better tho

oc

I'm not tech illiterate

But I do

>that adapter

Really takes me back to my HTC fuze. Apples so innovative.

>1,700+ score on a fucking phone

Mind=blown
that's it i'm throwing out my old pc.

remember the trap loving pedo turkroach?

I like him

Hello

I know, should've went with Verizon.

>using CP wallpaper on a botnetPhone

enjoy your v&

>Test tasks carefully optimized and tuned for iPhones performs really well on iPhone! Amazing!

Let's lay aside all the responses here from mental children (really Cred Forums, "lolololo appels 4 teh gayz"? Is this really the level of discourse to which we've sunk?).

iPhones are fine and all, but acting like that particular series of tests says anything worth noting about real world performance is silly.

I don't like iOS. It's not interesting or intuitive to me, and I'm sure it works well if you've got all Apple stuff to use it with, but it seems like going outside the expectations they've laid out is a hassle when it's not just impossible.

>Lera
>cp

Because I'd have to run iOS

Explain why you're here instead of /fa/ and /lgbt/

I like you too bby
-kisses-

nn isn't cp

Even if she was underage, that's not what CP is.

sauce?

I like quality products...thus I would never buy an iPhone.

It doesnt respect my freedoms.

Too expensive, don't want to be locked into iTunes.

Lera B
Candydoll

Enjoy spending another 900 $ on a new iPhone if you ever want more storage space, instead of buying a 30 $ micro SD card.

back to Cred Forums you effeminate cuck

I do. It was given to me to replace the dead technology that was my old Nokia Lumia.
It's a 4s, and it's dead technology now.
I got a RMN3P in the mail, fuck iphones low battery life.

#root

Explain why you don't poo in loo.

You're literally autistic and retarded. Google maps is not open source. This is their GitHub where they shill their API. Find me the source code to their android or iOS app I dare you.

I'm getting 60 hours of battery life on my 3s, you will be pleased.

Too expensive, not as customizable as Android.

dont kid yourself. Downloaded it will get you Jew listed.

>complaining about 'proprietary' apps
>on an iPhone
>a fucking iPhone running iOS

Yeah I think there's bigger concerns in there. You freetards are dumb as fuck. I'm an iPhone user and always have been, point the proprietary meming at the OS if you must.

I really hated iPhone until I actually had one.
Shit is pretty solid and fast, doesn't ever slow down. The apps are pretty solid as well, decent aesthetic and camera.

I'm poor.

Using now a Zenphone 2 that my brother gave to me. This shit is so slow and still using Lolipop, bunch of bloatware, literaly useless apps, miss some basic stuff and the lack of security in this shit is criminal.
I miss my iPhone 5 where everything worked like a charm.

There is an app on playstore by apple that helps you migrate from android to iPhone. take a look.

The Os is for dumb faggots

This

I actually used two iPhones. You can't underestimate how nice Android is.

Post wallpaper plz.

Because I actually use my phone for more things than Facebook and texting

Why?

ITunes.

No, its not. Stock Android is garbage, if you want to remove the shit in it you have to deliberately install literal malware from some random Pajeet or Xxd4rkl0rdxX. If you have any issues which you will, you'll have to sort it out through forum posts with angry neckbeards.

Because my phone might get dropped on concrete from 3m or more*, it can be submerged in water* and I only use it as phone, i.e. talking and/or sending sms and as an alarm clock.

Pic related, this is what I'm currently using.

*this actually happened

Because I get instantly triggered by any device that doesn't have a microsd card slot just so they could sell several variants with different memory sizes.

Been leaning towards one for a while, and seeing the 7 being a complete fucked shitshow makes me think I should grab a 6s before it's retired

>16gb phone
>tfw I upload to my personal 12tb cloud daily

Not an apple fanboy, but jailbreaking doesn't violate your warranty and I have never once wanted or needed to use my phone as a flash drive. I have no idea why that's touted around as some overwhelming benefit.

6s+ master race reporting in

>implying that the reason android apps are free isn't because of ads

You can hide ads in both apps and the browser.

I have Windows Phone.

1. I don't have infinite money
2. I don't like being hold prisoner by a device I bought
3. I don't like Apple for several good reasons
4. Compatibility
5. Full proprietary closed source bullshit
6. App availability, even if you don't count inofficial app markets on Android
7. Tim Cook is a faggot.

If it wasn't for the v20 being the best Android phone ever I'd probably buy a 6s.

>I have no idea why that's touted around as some overwhelming benefit.

One thing to remember, user, is that your typical anti-Apple fanboy will find any angle to prop up Android, no matter how absurd.

For example, the flash drive example. Most people, despite what a lot of people on Cred Forums thinks, don't have a need for flash drives because they have the cloud. And like you, I never really needed a flash drive once I left school outside of repairing computers and installing Windows or Linux onto them.

It's one thing if you just prefer Android due to pricing or the ability to rice but it's another thing to bring up somewhat random things and think that this somehow makes Android better than iOS.

Why would you downgrade from a Z1 to an iphone? Just sell the iphone...

I bought a fucking Moto G

I fell for the meme about 2 years back. I saw one for sale in my area for only $120? Shit yeah. Turns out I misunderstood and bought the first gen model, without the SD card slot. Since then i've been stuck with a phone with 8GB of storage
Still a very sturdy model. i've dropped it so many times. Sometimes on purpose just to show off. Screen hasn't cracked yet. I even opened a beer bottle with it once

>jailbreaking doesn't violate your warranty
Yeah but it makes your phone run like shit.

Because you can't use it as a flash drive/external storage, and to transfer music to it you have to use perhaps the worst fucking program ever made

sd card needed, im an autist who wants to carry around 80gb of music with me

Because if I'm spending that much money on something I can get cheaper (a smartphone), I expect it to be a good status symbol.
Everyone can have an Iphone. White and colored trash, hipsters, you name it.
That and it's harder to block ads and rip youtube mp3 on ios.

takes me back to the sony ericsson w300. 2006 innovations

>block ads
Content blocking in Safari is a built in feature of iOS, now.

>ripping audio from youtube
What? You might as well just use your laptop or desktop at that point.

>get iphone a 2 years ago
>cable broke yesterday
>can't load my phone until the new cable arrivs
>it's not even the first time the cable breaks after 2 years
jesus fucking christ apple cables are pure shit

all those bright colored icons makes it feel like a childs phone.

Why not?

So you have a Sony then? Because they are literally the only ones doing that

Can you use a file explorer on iOS yet? Preferably one that supports smb.

You don't need it

Then why do I use it so much?

/thread

i'm poor, that's why i have the redmeme note 3 pro.

I lol everytime. What a shitfest.

Because Apple have died with Steve.

Is this real?

Why do you need the name of your carrier on you at all times?

most sonys have sd slots, you fucking mong

I would love an iPhone(most likely the SE) since im kinda sick of android but i do have some questions. Assuming I jailbreak are the following things possible:
1. Adblock for youtube and playback with the screen off
2. A decent Cred Forums app
3. Downloading files (doesn't have to be from safari)
If someone could answer I would be grateful thanks.

> Explain why you don't have an iPhone

How many apps do you have installed on your cloud phone

Cloud a shit.

>content blocking in safari
blocking ads everywhere
including in free version of apps
>ripping audio from youtube
and what I want to download songs for my phone directly from the wifi instead of passing through the hoops of Itunes and plugging my phone into my laptop?

face it it's not worth it paying more to gimp yourself if it's not to show off and be schway.

IPhone 7 doesn't have 1gb ram you fucking liar

>overpriced
maybe, it is on par with other top tier android
>no mSD slot
some androids are doing it too, mSD are slow as fuck and no matter the one you use, it will always make your phone slower than it is, also, closed enviroment, you know what you are getting into
>can't torrent on them
Yes you can, actually
>shit res screen
I bet you have lots of content to use above 1080p in your android
>shit camera
Every new camera launched is always the best camera/sensor/image processor
I never saw any android camera as fast as an iPhone camera that isnt a stupid phonmara that does nothing else right
>shit mobile OS
It has everything you need on the go, if you think it miss something, just browse appstore and you will find endless options for that
>native file browser
for what reason would you want that? every app has its own file browser, you will always know where everything is
>can't use phone as flash drive
yes you can, many many apps and options to do that, it just isnt the common way, for me, it is even faster, easier and better than plug open copy paste hassle.
>have to use lagtunes
You don't have to
>can't share files over wifi
yes you can
>can't share shit over bluetooth
Bluetooth isnt for sharing, it is for connecting devices like headphones, smartwatches and shit, transfering files through it is pure bulshit and a hassle
>back button
thats what swipe is for
>shit multi-tasking
yeah, lets multistask on a 5" screen, it is the best idea ever.
You still can multitask tho, as useless and clunky as it can be
>less apps
Indeed it has less apps, it is not a open dor for malwares like google play is.
>encryption
Sorry, you just lying, the only phone that was cracked was from this shooter, an iPhone 5c with a simple lockscreen and thats it, nothing was encrypted. Any device can be hacked, encrypted files will keep encrypted but bypassing lockscreens isnt a hard thing to do for a resourcefull bureau.

>maybe, it is on par with other top tier android
and can it transfer apps? How about songs? No? Then its not "top tier"
>I bet you have lots of content to use above 1080p in your android
YouTube? Netflix?! Do you even stream?

Lazy for the rest
Also,
>Bluetooth isnt for sharing, it is for connecting devices like headphones, smartwatches and shit, transfering files through it is pure bulshit and a hassle
huehuehue, what do you use, NFC? Kek

not him but
>it is on par with other top tier android
it ain't top tier though, it's actually pretty common among poor people
>>shit mobile OS
>It has everything you need on the go, if you think it miss something, just browse appstore and you will find endless options for that
Apps != OS.
IOS is still pretty ugly with no customisation possible and many gimped feature like the lack of file management (sure not all people use them, but if you use them, it's a pretty big minus).
Also, where's my app for ripping off music from youtube in two taps?

Then don't buy slow micro SD cards, the one shown in the webm writes and reads at 95MB/s.

You have to jailbreak to torrent on iPhones.

The low res screens on iPhones are really interesting because while old Android phones like the $200 LG G3 have a 1440p screen apple can't afford to put a 1440p screen on their iPhones being sold for $700+. Also unless you're blind you can see the difference between 1080p and 1440p.

Nope iPhone cameras always take the blurriest photos have have dogshit low light performance.

iOS has the most vulnerabilities of any mobile OS to date.

There are many uses for a native file browser

Nope, you can't use your iPhone to store things beside media like .7zip archives without jailbreak.

lagtunes while constantly freezing and crashing is the best iPhone manager

You can't share other things beside videos/photos

You don't get to decide what something is used for and transferring a photo or 2 only take about a minute over bluetooth.

Swiping is less efficient than simply touching a button.

Smartphones can do lots of things. Being able to do a bunch of things at the same time is nice. iPhones can to a small extent before they quickly run out of RAM in a minute or two.

Actually the app store let more malware slip through than the google play store

There are confirmed backdoors on iPhones that allow you to bypass passwords in order to gain access. I actually personally know one that unlocks an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.

Anyway iPhones have become a joke ever since they put a homosexual in charge. I used to own an iPhone 4s and 5s before I switched to Android btw. RIP Apple.

>iOS has the most vulnerabilities of any mobile OS to date.

ROFLMAO

Prove it with facts, faggot.

It's, by far, the most secure mobile OS.

>It's, by far, the most secure mobile OS.
oh boy
wew

iOS has nearly 1000 discovered vulnerabilities

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-49/product_id-15556/Apple-Iphone-Os.html

Android has ~half that

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html

I'm actually in the process of reporting a new vulnerability I found on my sister's iPhone 6s that allowed me to crash her iPhone with opening certain apps concurrently. iOS is a huge fucking joke.

>San Diego
>America's best cities
Pick one. This has to be bait

I work in netsec, I know my shit. Besides Copperhead OS (a shitty MIUI adaptation of Android), vanilla Android is full of vulnerabilities.
Again, prove your shit by facts, not by le maymays.

what is heartbleed
what is stagefright
enjoy getting all your credentials stolen because your phone preloaded a photo while you were browsing /gee/ on muh clover.

Ahem, I would like to bring your attention to the most awesome (not complaining) hack THE MOFO'ING FAPPENNING

Enjoy all your privacy stolen for taking a photo

>vanilla Android is full of vulnerabilities.
By that logic there should be mass hacks everyday, but there arent, are there?

You clearly don't. See Yes Android has vulnerabilities but not as much as iOS. The worst part is these vulnerabilities go unpatched especially the backdoors. I say this because I still found the backdoor in iOS 9 in iOS 10 on my iPhone 6s. I'm selling this turd and getting a V20 soon.

Plz respond

Those things were patched with OTA updates a long time ago even on older Android OS version like lollipop.

Because I have a Galaxy SIII and it has better hardware features then an iPhone.

>sdcard support
>usb (both ways)
>wireless charging
>3.5 mm audio jack
>NFC that can actually be used for anything by anyone
>almost the same resolution (not quite)
>almost the same ppi (not quite)
>bigger battery
>rounded case fits in your hand nicely in contrast to the sharp iPhone edges
>can be flashed with any ROM you want. still runs recent android (6.0.1) with all security patches

S3 is still objectively a better phone.

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security hole exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd rather settle with so i can "break out of jail"

Jesus christ man, iOS is already a huge joke and you want to make it 10X worse? See

Because OPO

>MOFO'ING
Fuck off, retard.

Because I like having the following:
>Removable battery
>UHS-1 microSD slot
>A useful camera
>USB-C
>AMOLED
>A home screen that is more than an app drawer
>An app drawer that isn't a messy grid of icons
>Bezels that don't take up 1/3 of the phone's total size
>A matte plastic back that is neither slippery nor a fingerprint magnet
>A proper dedicated camera button
>A headphone jack
>A keyboard with arrow keys

By all means, come back to me when an iPhone will offer me all of the above.

Like Android better personally, removable SD card and so many Roms and neat shit to put on there. Also I just like Androids UI better than iPhone, but i also understand that doesn't make one better than the other because I'm not some loyalist faggot who takes the Android vs iPhone bait every time.

The people affected by the Android vulnerabilities is TIMES Apple's. And the majority doesn't get updates to fix those up, either, so there you go.

This is one reason

A faggy theme?

But I have an SE.

I like macbooks and own one but i would never get any of their other products

xD

you're delusional, my friend

>touchwizz

Why is he delusional. I had an S3 till April running CyanogenMod and it was smooth af

>xD

What's faggy about it?

>saying "maymay"
kill yourself

Is that Whicons? I just bought the KLWP pro yesterday. Please guide me senpai, and senpai

>telling someone online to kill themself
That's not nice
It's whicons and zooper widget pro. I do have klwp pro too if I want to change things up though. My last themes used klwp pro. I recommend checking out www.reddit.com/r/androidthemes

shitty processor
shitty battery life
shitty, slow ROM
shitty screen
shitty camera

>muh rice
>literally using stock rom with babbys first icon pack
baka senpai didn't even hide the notification bar

I use the notification bar, and there's no root or roms for my phone, otherwise I'd use that.

Because Android has only two types of users:

1- Poos in Loos who can't afford good hardware and have to spend their NEET free time baking roms which claim they enhance multitasking / battery life / performance and either is placebo or they work by changing minfree shitty values or CPU governors making it painfully unusable by underclocking the CPU or a heat timebomb by overclocking it

2- Weeaboos that dedicate their life to rice their shitty Xiaomi/oneplus/insert-shitty-brand-here in hopes that a like-minded female weaboo compliments their good animu taste and live their whole lives together, but that's never going to happen because girls don't give a fuck about tech.

I actually want a smaller sized phone. I want to go running and the Z1 is really bulky in my pocket at head fallen out in my last race.

Sub 350 ppi in 2016

but i do
what a meme

>By far the most secure mobile OS

ROFLMAO

Prove it with facts, faggot

It's by far the weakest mobile OS.

it was open for preorder from yesterday midnight and i booked the 7+ ,the release here is still 1 week away so here r the pros
-many apps like shazem have different interface and have better performance/offering on ios
-ios is more ad free and i suppose spy free ,android is a total fuck in ass
-battery is better managed in ios
-apple encryption though breaked by fbi is still better for other country
-needless to say about better madeforios apps
-virus free due to closed system
-beleive it or not no headphone will result better audio quality ,coz the companies like sony will for sure produce advance DAC resulting in better audio qualiy
-siri is the best assistent
-well yes it does contain a wow factor among masses and chicks
-camera is the best (though i doubt this)

>where's my app for ripping off music from youtube in two taps?
u got the god's armor the PC ,beside mobile data is costly as compared with wifi

coz i got my own personel toilet

Upgraded from Moto g to xiaomi redmeme note 3 pro. The only thing this phone can't do is suck my dick and make me breakfast

Too poor. I'd probably get an iPhone 6 if I had the money.

No easily replaceable upgradeable battery and no external media slot are dealbreakers.

iPhags want an art object. Any phone I buy gets Otterboxed immediately so I don't need an art object.

I do rugged manly shit which even breaks cased phones now and then. Picking my cards out of the wreckage then swapping to a spare is fast and easy.

Here you go

Doesn't have notification light
Limited scrolling and can't fling
In addition to all the memes posted here

That the OS is proprietary is not really the subject here. I was pointing out that 'all' the apps shown on pic are proprietary. Choosing an iPhone does not have to make you a retard, unable to choose the app you need and instead automatically go for the most famous app on Facebook.

It might be garbage but at least I don't an Apple or Google account to use it fully.

>assuming that because the OS is made by a huge private company, it is actually secure and without botnet.

What's wrong with enjoying solving problems by the way? Maybe I like to understand the technology I use, instead of being force fed the same crap as everyone else.

Makes mine run faster

Iphone 6s or SE?

I kinda like small phones but a bigger screen is also nice

Again, you need to 18 to post here. If you are, I am terribly for you and will let you enjoy your benefits.

Explain why you're not jailbroken, you tech illiterate faggot cum chugger.

How come my home screen doesn't look as cool as OP? Please post wallpaper.

I hope you have a note 7 then

OP here, why the fuck is this thread still up? Let alone 190 replies. Jesus christ

I got an SE with 64 gigs. It's cheap and nothing betas that iphone 5/5s design, it is perfection

I improved it a little

Are you saying I can turn it off?

iOS is unusably slow until jailbroken.

Don't do it. it's way too small

IPhones are underpowered and Apple cheaps out on parts.

Post Jobs Apple is shit that's why.

what's the point of having a home screen wallpaper if it's blocked by the hideous Fisher price UI

iPhone 7 is the fastest phone in history

apple hates linux.

because they are over-hyped, ridiculously expensive and the worse phone ever that need to be destroyed?

youtube.com/watch?v=wFUlz_BTby8

everyone sane does hate that crappy bsd ripoff

But I do

wth? what is he saying?

The WiFi can only reach 150 MB/s whereas the Note 7 reaches 250

Are you excited for pumpkin spice coffee season?

I like to download files other than images and pdf

Because apple is the cancer that is killing tech more than the std that is dell.

[spoiler]I do own applestock though[/spoiler]

Oh god it looks fucking disgusting.

To be fair, isn't there a billion more phones and tablets running Android compared to iOS

>one barely, barely relevant spec over

How much do you think 150 MB/s instead of 250 MB/s smartphone wifi affects people?

Couldn't the same be said of processors when most people only play Words With Friends, text, and talk on their phones?

I decided I won't pay $700 for a phone that barely has any features over my 5X for which I paid only $220.

The 6s/6s+ has 2gb, and the 7/7+ has 3. I have a 6s, and I can say the 2gb is more than sufficient. I feel that upgrading the ram to 3gb wasn't even necessary.

iOS handles ram much better than android, so it can do more with less.

because it doesnt have my most used apps: Playstation 1 and SNES emulator

also i hated using itunes on my ipod 10 years ago

7 only has 2 only the 7+ has 3

>250MB/s
>MB/s
No

literally looks ugly

macbook iPhone combo is godlike

>Couldn't the same be said of processors

No, nice try.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that to justify buying a sub par phone for full price. That S3 skipped me 3 phones easily.

At least it's not all frosted glass and fisher price anymore you flaming faggot.

>fisher price

What? Are you an aspie?

That literally what he said. Can't you read ?

If your goal was to make iOS as bad as possible then you're doing a wonderful job

>my argument doesn't count if it counters my thoughts

Go ahead you little retarded cunt and tell me that there's a wide variation of people who need extreme and moderate wifi maximum theoretical speeds. Go ahead and tell me that there's a considerable market who NEED 400mbps connections to their routers. Go ahead and tell me that the average speed people can even utilize is anything over 50mbps for wifi sync even. You're a drooling teenager attempting logic for the first time. People commonly send emails AS WELL AS playing Infagnity Blade III. I don't even know why the fuck I'm replying to this mentally disabled shit.

That's what I said...

[spoiler] wat movie? [/spoiler]

>no drag-and-drop file transfer
>no easy way to retrieve music, videos, and photos from the phone
>no way to download files from the internet
>no way to install apps outside the app store without hacks
>no user-accessible shared-storage file system
>no rgb notification led
>no support for industry-standard codecs e.g. webm, flac, ogg

If I didn't care about those features I'd get an iPhone right away. iOS is just too basic and locked-down for me to use it effectively. It feels more like a feature phone than a smartphone.

Apple shill detected

lollll

But it has good apps, good performance a fluid and good looking UI and software updates.

Most of those thing are dated anyway. Get with times grandpa.

Nice post-purchase rationalization m8. I have every app I'd ever need on my phone

When I was upgrading my G3 I was deciding between the iPhone 6S and Note 5, thank goodness that I got the Note.

I am not a fan of iPhones and the shit Apple does, I don't think I will ever buy one of there phones.

Do you really need to carry all your animes with you, user?

Not my fault you have a shit phone and have to be actively looking for useless gimmicks to protect your ego.

Meanwhile Im here enjoying a phone that is better in everything that matters.

To be fair, I haven't heard of any Android's being hacked and everything stolen.

What is stagefright? What is quadrooter? Android has had tons of critical security vulnerabilities that will never get patched because OEMs dump their phones faster than a high schooler dumps their boyfriend/girlfriend.

Great summary m8. Dont forget, you can grab a 7/7+ with up to 256GB of delicious built in memory now as well.

>Note 7 blows up, Samsung still hasn't fixed slow down
>V20 is amazing but LG Bootloop

If the Pixel isn't absolutely amazing, I'm really gonna buy a 6s.

I don't care for the Fisher-Price aesthetic.

>>can't even use the phone as a USB drive.

>caring around a USB cable like an autist

>>Can't choose your OS without extensive difficulty and warranty violation

You can't do this to any other phone without voiding there warranty either

>>No 3.5mm audio jack

>wanting ancient legacy port

>>Lightning connection
>Honestly it blows my mind that Apple can get away with not using USB. It's literal insanity.

This isn't that bad, given that the Lightining port was released at a time when USB 2.0 was common and the 3.0 standard wasn't even done yet. It was miles better than USB at the time, though now they should move back to it.

HOW DO U CHARGE IT AND USE EARPONES AT THE SAME TIME???

>tfw that actually exists

>7+
>being this big of a sheep

These are all pretty redundant

>le fisher-price iOS may-may :^)

I hate your kind of people. You are everything that is wrong with the world. Making yourself feel superior than everyone else just because of the type of phone you have, fucking pathetic grow up fag.

The world isn't so black and white, either pajeet or weaboo. In fact most people like the customizability of androids and jlthey offer more than iPhones in many ways. Your just a faggot.

I could buy the newest iPhone if I eanted to as I'm sure most people here could, but I'd rather not turn into another iPhone drone like yourself.

P.s. woman don't care about tech because they have no interest or personality.

>also i hated using itunes on my ipod 10 years ago

This. I recently used it to (try to) transfer things to and from a friend's iPhone. It's even more of a shitfest than years ago when I used it briefly with an iPod Shuffle before discovering that I could just dump a bunch of MP3s on it and download a Python script that would generate the minimal iTunes database the Shuffle needed.

He had edited a video in an app, and it was clearly stored on the phone. But because it wasn't in the iTunes library I couldn't transfer it off. It would have been a far simpler operation on Android, where things like this are simple files you can access from any OS just by plugging the phone into a computer.

Sony, Motorola, Samsung, go fuck yourself. All of them have top of the line phones with microSD card slots.

Becuase i do not wish an iphone do i need any other reason? I was unaware of such rules

This x1000

Because Apple has only two types of users:

1. Stuck up their own ass, coffee-shop-dwelling pseudo-novelists or philanthropists who think their special snowflake opinions and ethics override those of everyone with a gender. They are usually seen in close proximity to scarves and the color known as "burnt sienna".

2. Fanboys who's only following in life is their next tech orgy, supplied anally by their mechanical corporate godhead. They wake every morning for the sole purpose of buying more useless shit and consuming as much as humanly possible. Other indecent examples include, collectors of POP figures, people that pass of images of jesus in toast and numismatists.

post wallpaper

The iPod shuffle (and all other iPods except for the touch) uses standard FAT32 file system. All the files are in a hidden directory named iPod_Control. This is why you could use the script you mentioned to generate the database. iOS devices are different, they are locked down such that there is no direct access to the file system, even with a computer.

>It actually depends on whether you use OS X or Windows. FAT32 if Windows, HFS+ if OS X.

Silicon valley

If the iPod was initialized on a Mac then you can still read it with Finder. The point was that you had direct access to the file system and therefore the files.

Im not a cuck

Happy with my moto g4 plus.

>no microsd slot
>super locked-down OS
>no fucking 3.5mm headphone jack
>itunes is a shit

Yeah. I don't expect the script to work on an iOS device. It didn't even work on my iPod Classic since that used a more complex database format. For that I had to use tools like gtkpod.

Itunes

Yutunes

>The point was that you had direct access to the file system and therefore the files
I never said otherwise, I'm just pointing out that being a non-touch iPod doesn't mean it uses FAT32.

I can get better phones for half the price

>mfw I'm ordering my 7+ as I type this

>sprint isn't shit

But how easy or hard are those to exploit?

Isn't it with every exploit you have to do something retarded to get taken advantage of?

Does anyone here have a iPhone SE? It's the only one I can afford at the moment. Is it any good?

it charges from your earphones idiot

explain why you have zoom mode on

Then how do you charge your earphones?

Checkmate, iFaggot.

Thermal charging using your body heat

Because I prefer Cyanogenmod.

You're telling me these earphones are going to literally sap energy from my head?

I think I'll take a pass on vampire earbuds.

Either way your ears heat up your earbuds, these just take advantage of the fact.

What do I do in winter then, when my ears are already cold enough without having something sap heat away from them?

>you don't need that
Why do you ishils in denial so much of it's flaws? The fact that you need fucking Itunes and Icloud to transfers files is one of the most counterintitaive design elements of IOS.

I bought one after using android for years and I'm enjoying it. Battery life is 5x better and the OS/apps are a lot more stable and feel more fluid. The only things that I'm really missing is a notification LED.

Again, either way your ears heat up your earbuds, these just take advantage of the fact.

I don't buy anything that I can't run my own code on and then spent 3 hours trying to go back to the way I had it.

just have sex already you queers

What in the everliving fuck are you on about?

What in the everfucking fuck are YOU fuck about?

I don't need it. you fucking jew

>answering a question with a question

ok so my dad just bought me a 6s (I had a Note 2) and am I just being a retard or is there no separate volume control for ringtone and alarm?

Like why is that even allowed is apple fucking retarded? please tell me I'm the one being retarded and that this wasn't by design.

>reddit
>pokemon go
>Allo
whats your point retard?

>640x1136

I have 6+ tards

HAHAHAHAH You fucking faggot, how's your bf Jamal doing?

My 7+ is backordered until around 20 Oct. Making me crazy.

Why can't ifags into basic icon management?

Because I have a superior note 7.

abc7.com/news/students-iphone-explodes-in-his-back-pocket-catches-fire-/1534644/

Because unlike us, they can't hide apps from the homescreen and have only the most common ones visible.

this is what i really disliked on iPhone. most of the stuff was fine. i did miss ricing a bit. but not being able to browse Cred Forums or watch webms were two of the main reasons i came back to Android.

The s7e really is a fantastic phone though. I like it over the iPhone for sure.

>an OS that can't do things that even windows CE can without being jailbroken
>no expandable storage

quite ugly. proves no point.

try not being a ricing faggot.
just hide them in a junk folder you faggot
that's ironic considering the exploding samshits
ricefaggot.
nice projection, homo.
u jelly, cuck?
there is you fucking retard.
okay you racist.
sounds like you wanna see it. faggot.
fucking autist.
it's not a flaw if it's only a feature a retarded autist like urself would use.
gay.
nice damage control, cuck.
IMPLYING
muh autistic features, muh poor no bluetooth headphones, muh shitty hipster non-itunes music player
it's okay to be happy and poor.
KEK
lol butthurt much? try making some friends, basement-dweller.
because the alternatives are dogshit.
gotta have your shitty anime locally at all times!
sounds like you're an android drone.
implying anyone needs that
lightning port is symmetrical and stays in place better you fucking retard.
IMPLYING
you made the wrong choice, user.
stuck in the past. sad!
homosexual detected.
holy shit I'm continually amazed at the level of autism you fucking teenagers tinker with on your fucking phone. Ever heard of a fucking computer? Also you really don't need autistic fucking bootleg apps from some neckbeard on a shitty android forum.
you sound mentally disabled urself. (faget)
I can already tell you're autistic if you play that shit on your phone. grow up, sonny!
lollllllll you sound poor af tbqh family.
well there's a lot of poor people on earth.
ever heard of a computer? holy shit you must spend a lot of time on your fucking phone if you need autistic shit like this.
pumpkin spice is gr8 you homo
wow this is autistic af. Delete ur fucking anime, child.

But not having a cluttered phone screen isn't ricing it's just basic tidiness.

>being this buttmad

Because the hardware is outdated, the software is restrictive, I don't trust them to keep my information safe and I'm trying to save up for a fatbike

> (You) just hide them in a junk folder you faggot
Oh right, I forgot you ifags finally got folders, after Android had them for years and ifags all said they were a pointless and unneeded feature.

I'm not an idiot

Holy shit, is this true autism?

I only use cheap mobile phones. It would be retarded to carry around a device so expensive, and even more retarded to sign a phone contract to finance said device.

Someone recommend a good place for iOS app reviews please, I need a good resource for new shit.

back when iOS didn't have folders, android was completely un-usable anyway and laggy af. So there was still not alternative.

the App Store.

iFaggots are truly amazing hypocrites.

>iPhone lacks industry standard feature
lol that feature's stupid and needs to die off
>iPhone adds the feature due to market demand, years after everything else had it
iPhone has $feature! Isn't it the greatest? Apple is so innovative!

Thank you.

nice strawman, poorfag.

>accuses of strawman
>resorts to ad hominem

Either way, my money or lack thereof has nothing to do with this. Even if I was a billionaire I would still take a V20 over a 7+. I don't like the lack of control, having to use iTunes to transfer everything, and having things as simple as deleting items that I can't do on device and have to connect to a computer for.

>getting ripped off purposely means you're rich

Back to flipping burgers

>(You) there is you fucking retard.

can you teach me how

it's only a strawman if you try to use the insult as a means to justify your argument. You posed a strawman whether or not I call you a poorfag, you impoverished homosexual.

meant to write only an ad hominem if*

it's not completely separate, but you can go to your sound settings and have the volume buttons ONLY affect the app/music volume. You can set the ringtone/text volume once in the settings and have the side buttons not affect it.

I just leave the ringtone on full volume and use silent mode if I dont want it to ring. Then I'm not accidentally turning the ringtone volume down when really i just wanted to turn my music down or something.

this

I know op is probably dead, but can someone post their wallpaper.

I sold mine. It felt too closed. I had to jump through a million corporate hoops to do anything. It didn't feel like I owned it at all.

Fine then, I will address your individual claims.
>try not being a ricing faggot.
Ad hominem, and smells like sour grapes.
>just hide them in a junk folder you faggot
Halfway solution, applying a feature in a way it wasn't intended to cover a blatant deficiency you're denying.
>ricefaggot.
Removing and organizing desktop icons does not constitute ricing.
>nice projection, homo.
Ad hominem.
>there is you fucking retard.
Then tell him where instead of calling him dumb.
>fucking autist.
Ad hominem.
>it's not a flaw if it's only a feature a retarded autist like urself would use.
Ad hominem and sour grapes. You can bet your ass you'd be praising Steve almighty if you could get files in and out of iPhones more easily.
>gay.
Ad hominem, and pot meet kettle.
>nice damage control, cuck.
Some exploits require more luck or rarer conditions for them to allow code execution rather than an app crash.
>muh autistic features, muh poor no bluetooth headphones, muh shitty hipster non-itunes music player
Sour grapes. Also Bluetooth headphones are objectively lower audio quality.
>it's okay to be happy and poor.
Would take Android over iOS for any price.
>because the alternatives are dogshit.
Android sucks ass. It just sucks less ass than iOS, so people who don't like their ass sucked prefer it.
>gotta have your shitty anime locally at all times!
Or movies or TV shows or music or lectures or audiobooks or photos. Or idk whatever it is people fill 128 GB iPhones with that makes them choose them over small capacity ones and store everything in the cloud meme.
>implying anyone needs that
Sour grapes. Of course people want that. Low battery and wanting to listen to music are not mutually exclusive. In fact Apple themselves acknowledged this and made a stupid unweildy Lightning splitter so you can adorn your compact slim iPhone 7 with an ever growing pigtail of tangled spaghetti.

>>>post too long

continued
>lightning port is symmetrical and stays in place better you fucking retard.
USB 3.1 is symmetrical too, and stays in place fine. It's also the new industry standard for everything without an i at the start of its name.
>holy shit I'm continually amazed at the level of autism you fucking teenagers tinker with on your fucking phone. Ever heard of a fucking computer? Also you really don't need autistic fucking bootleg apps from some neckbeard on a shitty android forum.
So you admit that the iPhone is a terribly limited, locked down platform that restricts your freedom to do things? Many of us want a portable computer that can do most things a computer can, not a box for checking email, watching youtube and posting to facebook. Therefore we pick the device with fewer restrictions.
>I can already tell you're autistic if you play that shit on your phone. grow up, sonny!
Yes. He should totally drop those involved, in depth games, grow up and play Candy Crush and Angry Birds instead.
>lollllllll you sound poor af tbqh family.
It's usually the poor who decide to buy more expensive items that add little or no value over the cheaper option they already have. The rich are often frugal. That's why they're rich in the first place, they saved money instead of spending it on things they didn't need.
>pumpkin spice is gr8 you homo
Agreed, it's pretty nice.
>wow this is autistic af. Delete ur fucking anime, child.
Ad hominem and sour grapes. If the iPhone had the fastest wifi of any phone, you'd make sure nobody here didn't know that.

It's hilarious to watch people like you defend a feature-deficient product. Why don't you buy this $1000 pet rock instead. What? It doesn't run apps? Haven't you heard of a computer? You can't make phone calls on it? Only normies need that, autistic fucks don't have friends to call. Your iPhone cost less than this rock and does more? WHAT ARE YOU POOR OR SOMETHING?

I assume this means you've accepted Android as your personal savior?

iOS because of muh seamless imessage experience across phone, ipad, macbook pro

>seamless imessage experience
Sounds like a feature that only a wannabe-normie would use.

ad hominem. checkmate.

fuck you want that android look bad dude

It seems as though you have fallen for my ruse. Merely playing your game here.

Now can I interest you in this iStone for $1000? It's a sleek, elegant, stylish multifunction rock that's sized perfectly for your hand. It comes with the award winning "Pet Rock", "Skip" and "Bonk" apps preloaded. The iStone even gives you the freedom to develop your own apps on-device -- simply start to perform an action such as throwing or hitting with the iStone and it will detect what you're doing and perform the action.

I do, It's in a desk collecting dust after I got a phone with a real OS

>Telenor

Enjoy your overpriced and sketchy carrier.

Be smart, get Ice.net.

Kek I would LOVE to see more mixer threads