Why do GNU/Linux users sport manly beards

Why do GNU/Linux users sport manly beards
while Windows users shave to look more like women?

Because windows users are cucks

GNU/Linux often have autism which basically means they are children on the inside and they feel the need to use the one external feature they have to portray their manliness to the full, despite them being absolutely pathetic.

Windows users are much like all strong men fro history that have conquered, they are normal functioning people with a strong core who go out to kick ass and get shit done.

Mac users look like faggots, niggers and women because only women, niggers and faggots use Applel.

Windows users are often in public in business settings where they are required to be clean cut.
GN/Linux users on the other hand have little to no social interaction and therefore don't require as much grooming/hygiene

Windows->fkn Normie, Normie Buissnes-fags, likes to fap suites,
GNU/Linux-> faps to all and doesn't care

nah, it's just personal preference
i know too many windows users who didn't trim at all, and linux users who's metro

>Windows users are often in public in business settings

Did you post the wrong image??

What is sarcasm?

I just cut it down. Feels and looks better.

Give me one logical, rational reason for shaving.
It's literally just a /fa/ meme.

Nigger on GNU/Linux here

I'm triggered.

Windows users are functioning members of society.

>they are normal functioning people with a strong core who go out to kick ass and get shit done.

Yeah, playing total war all day and suddenly a crash to desktop happens. Now back to

He is a windows gaymer. A functioning member of mom's basement.

Where in the Justin Bieber Cuckfuckistan do you live?

I bet anything that you have a mac and sit in starcucks right now and look like a complete bitch.

Everybody has a beard in Scandinavia / northern Europe and those that don't are either girls or little boys. Only time we shave is when one joins the army, maybe not even then because shaving is not mandatory anymore. Btw most people use Windows here by default.

>Now back to I too am hoping for the day all GNU/Linux users go back there.

I live in the US and have a Windows PC.
Hard to believe that people are different from you, huh?

No shit Sherlock

I see what you mean OP, just look at this disgustingly clean shaven Windows user here

That beard isn't manly.

This beard is manly.

>beards
>ever

Only fags with weak jawlines have beards so they can hide their shit with it.

So most of world leaders and presidents ever?

WINRAR

inside every linux user is a windows user waiting to burst out

linux users are the oreos of the computing world

personally it's just me being at a computer for about 18 hours a day. winfags are normies