Pajeets and Windows

Seriously. What's the obsession of Pajeets with Windows or other Microsoft products about?

Everytime you look for a Windows tutorial it's a Pajeet, everytime you see somebody working with Windows as his job it's a Pajeet.

Why do they love Windows so much? Just look under any Windows video there's always some Pajeet commenting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw-MUOCSZrA
youtu.be/zvoBWbQ6a7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Part of the reason I like GNU/Linux so much.

Everytime I search for Linux tutorials, it's a pajeet.
What's your point?

Ive never seen this. But there are hundreds of videos of indian scammers getting fucked with when people give them access to linux in a virtual machine.

Don't search for Android then huehuehue

kek

Bechause 90% of microsoft employees are pajeets, they are much cheaper to pay than programmers from other countries and they don't complain if they have to stay even 16hours at work to code updates and botnets for windows 10.

Like anime, memes are not real. Go outside.

Basically, India is the most technical 3rd world nation. 3rd world nations still HEAVILY use XP and so are very fond of Windows.

>Don't search for Android then huehuehue
I couldnt give less fucks about Android desu.
Well I dont know about you, but everytime I searched for tutorials for Linux on YouTube, it was a pajeet explaining something in a way none could ever understand

This and they also save money on not having to install any plumbing in their buildings.

It's just that India has a population of some 1.2 fucking BILLION people, and they happen to have ever increasing access to the internet. The future is bleak.

link please

This unfortunately. Chinks have a censored internet and they usually have their own chink equivalents of everything. The pajeets just use the western sites.
Just look at something as innocuous as imdb, all the charts are flooded with bollywood movies with thousands of people giving them high scores.
It will only get worse.

why is Cred Forums so racist against indian people? maybe you bastard gays are afraid of us taking your jobs. maybe if you do your job properly, you dont get fird.

>a literal Pajeet getting triggered on Cred Forums

Fuck off you subhuman.

shit in the toilet

no we are master race, theirs almost 2 billion of us, while your numbers are dropping like rock in rover

hello welcome to microsoft certified technical support my name is adam johnson

Stereotypes exist for a reason, you mongoloid.

Superpower by 2020 only if you poo outside.

youtu.be/vw-MUOCSZrA

As a Nordic Man I oppose this hostility to our Aryan friends.

Pajeets are everywhere, not just Windows. I was interested in Linux some time ago and saw Indians everywhere on github, blogs, youtube pages or in the Facebook posts comments on Linux pages. I had an indian ask me on Facebook something about dns security on Linux for his exam.

We need a petition to ban indians from computers.

And build a wall. A firewall.

same with all those programming tutorials
fucking pajeet

Numbers are irrelevant at this point, now that artificial wombs are here everyone's going to be artificially creating blonde haired blue eyed white babies. Pajeet sperm donors are the least desired

youtu.be/zvoBWbQ6a7U

Microsoft employs millions of them. They are loyal for being taken under their wing and sat in front of a desktop tower, no longer having to clamor the poop-filled slums barefoot selling trinkets from the back of a horse-drawn cart.

This is why Microsoft is in Washington. All the rain washes away the street shitting.

Because IT outsourcing to India and other asian countries is incredibly lucrative for everyone concerned, so they make the training and employment very accessible to them.

Half of the time when I'm looking for answers to my Cisco course material it's indians as well.

ironically he's using windows

I'm not certain of the sincerity of the answers and the interest of anyone on this board, yet it's a good question:

Why are Indians obsessed with technology?

- Indian Institutes of Technology modeled after MIT
- Sino-Indian war (1962)
- early acquisition of nuclear reactor technology
- Indian space program supported by the Soviet Union
- Economic reforms in the 90s to support globalisation
- IT golden triangle of Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai

You can criticize all you want on the actual depth of knowledge and interpretation, but it's quite a leap for a civilization

EDUCATION

Kek