What are some things that Elon Musk did that werks?

What are some things that Elon Musk did that werks?

Elon Musk is cute. CUTE!

why can't you take a screenshot?

Most of what he has done is a meme. That cringy Q&A shows what crowd he attracts.

paypal
tesla

Paypal works.

You mean other than destroying the internet like a cancerous tumour with google?

Collect sweet, sweet government monies. 21st century welfare queen.

He is extremly good at scamming people.
Any other con artist would have been lynched at this point.

People compared him to Eike Batista (brazilian tycoon). Eike didn't really deliver anything, though.

Did Elon Musk piss on your chicken tendies or something?

Successfully landed a rocket on a barge?

Make over 10 trips to the ISS delivering supplies at a lower cost than conventional contractors?

Did Elon buy you some chicken tendies or something?

>Paypal
>Tesla
>Falcon 9 has delivered a number or payloads to orbit
>Raptor engine has been test fired
>First to recover lift boosters
>Dragon capsule been doing successful ISS resupply missions

The fact there was a failure doesn't mean a lot when he's had so much other go well. They will find the issue, fix it, and move forward. Every single rocket launch company has had failures, Ariane, Orbital ATK, ect.

His auto pilot in his cars is successful. There has been less deaths per mile than from driving manually.

>he's had so much other go well
hyper
tube

They compare him to Eike because Eike thrived thanks to government money. However, Musk delivered something, many times. Eike didn't deliver anything.

Elon Musk here
Hi guise
google it

>skinny, libshit, vegan, fem guy referring to our planet as "starship earth".
Fucking cringe fest

Musk's a welfare queen. Everything he does is funded by taxpayers.

But user he's trying a new rocket design and it blew up, so he's a compelte failure.

Didn't you know the entire Mercury project had a 100% success rate? The Shuttles too. New technology never has issues to solve.

Paypal. Since then...

His hair transplant surgery werks quite well

>is exponentially smarter and more successful than you
Hurts, doesn't it?

this

anyone with a brain knows that elon musk is irrelevant

Just how many companies have gotten money and bailouts from the government?
At least he still produces all his shit in America. He could have build his good for 5k+ jobs megafactory in Mexico you know.
So unlike actual welfare queens who only literally only produce shit, this is actually an investment from the government.

I'm not even a Musk fanboy, his Mars plan sounds unrealistic as fuck. But at least be honest.

That's the actor.

Fuck I'm retarded.

>The Shuttles too
heh
>New technology never has issues to solve.
Old technology was new technology once

The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about.

interpret that as you want

god doesn't exist :^)

I wonder if it's true that he's a real slavedriver, pays 1/2 of the industry average and all around overworks his people

>still using solid fuel

amerifats never learn

Only partially true. Intro pay is less than industry average but certainly not 1/2 and actually tends to pick up quite well after you hit the 2-3 year mark. Promotions can come quick and I would say by year 3-4 most competent people are at or above industry averages. Of course Socal has a high COL so that sucks, but no one in aerospace is making bank in Socal.

Hours here are definitely more than most places but in general engineers are extremely whinny and entitled so everything they say should be taken with a huge grain of salt. Most engineers don't know what a hard days work really entails, and no, cramming for finals while living in some cushy dorm mom and dad are paying for doesn't count.

We've also gotten significantly better at scheduling/planning in the past 2-3 years, coinciding with a large expansion, so all the horror stories from 5+ years ago about insane hours and no time off have mostly been rectified.

Source, I sit 20 meters away from Elon's desk.

Only partially true. Intro pay is less than industry average but certainly not 1/2 and actually tends to pick up quite well after you hit the 2-3 year mark. Promotions can come quick and I would say by year 3-4 most competent people are at or above industry averages. Of course Socal has a high COL so that sucks, but no one in aerospace is making bank in Socal.

Hours here are definitely more than most places but in general engineers are extremely whinny and entitled so everything they say should be taken with a huge grain of salt. Most engineers don't know what a hard days work really entails, and no, cramming for finals while living in some cushy dorm mom and dad are paying for doesn't count.

We've also gotten significantly better at scheduling/planning in the past 2-3 years, coinciding with a large expansion, so all the horror stories from 5+ years ago about insane hours and no time off have mostly been rectified.

Source, I sit under Elon's desk.

you 2 must know each other

Aren't those liquid fuel rockets?

>Source, I sit under Elon's desk.

Well played. Although in my defense, Elon is not my type, he's way too tall. I prefer qt traps that are shorter than I am.

Yes. He's a retard.

He ran 20 meters and crouched under Elon's desk under a minute, so he's trying to send us a message that we have to decode.

he can dance