Have LG G4

>have LG G4
>goes into bootloop
>try calling both Tmobile and LG to get it fixed or replaced
>even though I have insurance AND am still under warranty I have to pay $170 to get it replaced because there is a tiny crack in the corner of the screen
>ok whatever, I need a phone

then
>Tmobile said they ran out of G4s, sent me a G5
>the fucking volume button doesnt work
>send it back for a new one, free this time
>the fuckwits send me galaxy s7 by accident

Thank God tbqh, cant deal with this LG retardation anymore

How can one brand fuck up so bad?

>blaming LG for tmobiles mistake

Sounds like there's only one retard

>Tmobile caused my G4 to bootloop and my brand new G5 to not have a functioning volume button

nice

lg has been shit recently, this is not news

apparently the g5 boot loops now too

shame, its a nice phone

I'm using a G3 since it was released.. Its nice and everything but it will occasionally crash and do a series of bootloops and kill my battery. This probably happens once a month. LG had a winning product with both the G2 and for the most part G3, but now they seem unable to deal with customers and the issues caused my pushing these phones out annually. Besides, the G5 was fucking awful and ugly although a brave attempt at being "innovashun". The UI fucking abysmal and the only way to get it to be remotely usable is either a custom ROM or launcher.

I don't know why I posted this desu.

LG would have to offer a three year warranty before I touched another one of their shoddy pieces of shit.

>being a Lame Gook

>tfw too intelligent to buy anything but v20

Is there a chance that they'll replace with a galaxy?

I kinda want a v20. I'm going to keep an eye out for issues and maybe buy it when I'm in better shape financially.

>touchwizz

what?

If you asked tmobile for a replacement, was there a chance that they could have replaced the phone with a S7? Or were they adamant about giving you another LG phone?

dude I have the S7 now

they sent it by accident when they should have sent a g5 and Tmobile told me I can either re order a G5 or just keep the S7 if I want

so i kept the S7

The Android experience

Try baking it.

Seriously

>LG's phones are the only phones with expandable storage, a removable battery, AND a good camera
>BUT there's a chance your phone will brick in less than a year of using it
This is some monkey's paw shit. Why do all phones have to be shit in some way

I've had a G3 and a V10. I keep hearing all this shit about them, but mine have been outstanding phones. My V10 is the best phone I've ever had.

I think you just have to get lucky. My V10 got hit a while ago.

what causes the booloops? I'm worried about mine. I heard it's the high temperature

In the case of LG, shitty soldering

>falling for the android smartphone meme

Blame yourself

what do you use?

iPhone, it actually just works

Enjoy bootloops, burn in, no development...

I have the G3, started to bootloop, changed battery and now is fixed.

Because Google can't get it's shit together with Android. I have an Android phone too but only because Apple is even worse and Windows Phone is dead.

I was really hoping for WP to take off and I loved my Lumia 930 (basically the best smartphone I've ever had) but MS just fucked up with their broken promises and no apps.

>phone bootloops
>calls Tmobile
>doesn't do one xda search on how to fix it in 2 minutes
how are you gonna call them retards?

You need to take out the mobo and it's only a temporary fix. Useful to recover otherwise lost data.

What the fuck are you people doing to your phones?

Bootloop is caused by the battery. Happened to me dumb faggot and you could have bought a new battery but you're an imbecile.