My nexus 5 just died. Would not buy 5x cause muh no sd card

My nexus 5 just died. Would not buy 5x cause muh no sd card

Tell me what to buy

>Inb4 iphone

>mfw still use my gnex
I might go for a rn3p as replacement before mine died.

Axon 7

OP3

Xiaomi mi5

Another Nexus 5

iPhone 7+

>OP3
no SD

just got the moto g 4 yesterday. Seems to be breddy nice

The 64GB variant is pretty cheap and will have double the storage the Nexus 5. OP3 is really the best option if you don't absolutely need expandable storage.

Bitch he said he's not getting the other phone cause no sd slot wtf makes you think he wants iphone

LAME

GTFO with that chink fuck shit

Get a LG V20 in a few days when orders open if the SD card is important and you want a not too shitty phone.

fuck LG in the ass.

bootlooping pieces of shit.

only a fucking shill would recommend anything made by these gook assholes.

This desu, got mine on monday and it's working great

same for me, great phone at low cost

Zenfone 3

Nexus 5, again.

Motorola never again. Pure Edition is only a year old and Nougat isn't coming.

You should be able to find an LG G4 for the same price, the 5X really suffers from low ram and no SD.

t. 5X owner

noob

Sauce? Did they say they won't update the Pure/Style?

I had a nexus 5 brand new bought in February 2014(I think.) I beat the piss out of it, speakers and rear facing camera just stopped working. The case I had was a piece of shit, I stopped using the case and I think dust ruined those components. The phone still works but speakers and camera were important for me so I upgraded.

I got a contract Galaxy s6 active then and then broke that fucker about three months later. Repair of the LCD/Digitizer at that time(and I'm pretty sure I shattered the lense of the rear camera) was like 200.00 in parts or 300.00 for parts and service. S6 Active was a decent phone minus the gay bloatware. The battery was ridiculous and I liked the tactile buttons and the display was very nice.

But I got another Nexus 5 because I liked it so much. About a year ago I got an unlocked refurb for like 170.00 delivered. 32gb. Could not beat that deal. And I got a good case and screen protector. No issues so far although shitty aftermarket cables will wear out the micro usb port but that's true for any android phone.

Nexus 5 is a solid handset. I saw 16gb nexus 5's for 140 online, probably cheaper on ebay.

I will also say that I saw refurb s6 actives online for about 250.00--like I said I liked that phone. But it won't stand a fall down stairs...and then another set of stairs...then a 10 foot drop on to cement.

>wanting a slow as shit sd card

wait two days till the google announcement then decide.

If you really need a phone till then , get a piss cheap call / text only phone. you'll only need to charge it once.

BlackBerry Classic or Passport

That's because Lenovo is now in full control. "Motorola" phones will go the way of the ThinkPad.

I hear good things about the g4 play. Hopefully it's good since I'm ordering it soon.

LG V10 or 20. Great phones

Xiaomeme Redmi Note 3 Pro

HTC 10, it's actually pretty sleek and has an sd card slot senpai

I have 5x with 32g and not even 15% fillilng up the storage. What do you fags do with your phone that you need 128gb storage?

There's also the $60 amazon android phones with Gapps installed.

K6000 pro.

t. Former nexus 5 owner who made the switch to this 6000mAh monster.

SD does not respect your freedom

Get a Nexus 5x you cunt

What happened to your Nexus 5?

>2GB ram
Meh, honestly I don't know whether to go for this or spend the extra $100 for a g4 plus, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage

100% this

This.

If you want an SD card you are retarded.

OP use the cloud you dumb fuckface autistic manchild.

0/10

Get a cheap AT&T branded BlackBerry PRIV on ebay. Flash the unlocked version firmware and profit.

>mediakek

Only reason is if you want to carry around a video and music library if you know you have to do nothing for an hour or something like that. Will save if your data plan would make you pay out the ass for it even if you could find a free streaming service or use your home server. In all of these cases you are holding the phone in your hand and can get away with getting a USB OTG flash drive. ishits still jealous that almost 99% of android phones after 2012 that aren't $25 burners support this

>tfw no phone exists that doesn't have some compromise

>LG G4
enjoy your paperweight

thats a retarded way to look at things

He's not wrong though

this
>Bought a N5 16gb around september 2014
>ditched screen protector feb 2015
>ditched case april 2015
>warranty expired 2 weeks ago, phone operates flawlessly, no visible damage, scratches are visible only under bright light at the right angles
>survived 20 days of seaside climate, 2 brutal winters with camping in the woods and shit, lots of hiking.
>taught myself how to code some shit on it too
Im planing to upgrade around the end of 2017 or if the smarthphone market is still shit like today ill just fight on till 2018.
>mfw we will never have a nexus 5 master race again

redpill me on mediakek, I'm a newfag to /g

Redmi Note 3 Pro

Shitty GPS support, weak GPUs, no source released so if stock ROM sucks you're fucked.

Loved my LG G4, went in to a bootloop, they refused to repair it or give me a new one. 10/10.

LG is fucking garbage, terrible, never again. My G3 was the biggest piece of fucking shit!! Lagged like crazy, crashes, shit battery life, glitches and shit.

Basically this. Not sure how long it will get updates though so be cautious

Did y'all mess up on custom ROMs or something? I've had an LG G3 for 3 years and never had a bootloop except the first Marshmallow update, and I don't think that was restricted to just LG. Hard reset fixed it.

It's most retarded way of saying "no phone is perfect", implying that there are anything that exist that is perfect.

They're less popular than qualcomm but work pretty good.

Stronger CPU, weaker GPU usually.

GPS issues are in the past now, or works great and many popular mtk phones have a variety of roms to choose from.
Don't listen to t. Chinkphone user with mediatek SOC.

This is how you know a poster that has never left the city, or lives in a tiny country like England.

I hit pockets of zero reception and no Internet on my way to work. Fucking Rocky Mountains. I'll keep my hard storage, thank you very much.

Question. Is it possible for me to switch sim cards (from a micro to nano sim) without having to switch to T-Mobile's stupid new ONE plan? The SIM cards they sell online require being on the ONE plan, but I'm still under my parent's older plan and will be until I get out of college and get a job.

I want to switch to a used Nexus 6, but that requires me to switch cards. Does T-Mobile let you switch cards in store without forcing you to get their new plan or buy a phone from them?

God forbid you can't access your entire media library for 5 minutes.

It's not retarded at all.

yes it is, its pointing out the obvious and trying to imply there is anything to the statement

Fuck off retard

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to have all the features I want.

>It doesn't have everything I ever imagined but it doesn't have to be "perfect"

>>kek
why choose not to access it when there is a simple solution to access it...

Nexus 6P/One plus 3/.

OP said he doesn't want to get cucked to death by the lack of a micro SD slot.

Considering I need my phone for work and depending on where I am there is no reception, I fail to see your ignorant point, city bum.

One Plus X