/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Make sure to order your Christmas shopping in time for a timely delivery!

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Breaking News
• Xiaomi Redmi 3S owners are experiencing serious network problems, can't recommend anyone to buy the Redmi 3S until there's a fix for this

>News
• user got his Xiaomi MiPad 2 yesterday, but it's charging very slowly using a EU adapter • user vouches for the Uni-T multimeters and even a $2
• user reviews the Xiaomi VR headset • user reviews a Redmi Note 3 Pro and a pair of Zircons • user unboxes the K6000Pro which is the updated version with black front bezels is impressed with the internal memory speeds • user's first 1cent item arrives • user bought some Chinese Lego's by Lepin Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_239131.html?wid=21
amazon.com/Logitech-Widescreen-Calling-Recording-Desktop/dp/B006JH8T3S
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_372952.html
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_261806.html
cube-tablet.com/cube-iwork11-stylus-windows-10-android-5-1-4gb-64gb.html
en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html
xiaomitips.com/guide/unlock-redmi-note-3-bootloader-without-official-permission/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56641278#p56643575
aliexpress.com/item/micro-usb-cable/32673408849.html
xiaomitips.com/download/patch-to-fix-missing-4g-lte-in-redmi-3-running-miui-8/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback
youtube.com/watch?v=4AX2c8aF4FU
english.cctv.com/2016/09/30/VIDEjnHGRDOcEkwnqoVwonyP160930.shtml
aliexpress.com/item/chinky-suicide/32712814057.html
aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-AA-1-2V-NI-MH-3000mAh-Rechargeable-Battery-For-RC-Toys-Camera-MP3-1-2V/32666650690.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=7107d932-a36d-4fd0-9fc9-d83c688ff380
aliexpress.com/item/thiscanbeanythingandnothingafterhtmlmatters/32666650690.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3815403/Was-headphone-jack-Bizarre-moment-man-walks-Apple-store-calmly-smashes-iPhone-sight.html
aliexpress.com/item/LD-Micro-SD-Card-Memory-Card/32340753940.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Air-Heat-Gun/32640843407.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_109949.html
ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Heat-Gun/IF145-031-1
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx
youtu.be/Va7flFrlE0Y
aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-Model-B-B-Plus-Black-Case-Cover-Shell-Enclosure-Box-Transparent-double-color-Compatible/32314651070.html
geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-369190.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

first for buttsex

VICKY DIED FOR OUR SINS

only the first link works, everything else is broken

new /csg/ afterparty when

Hate is real

everything works here, you just suck

Gearbest is having promo sell for Mi Pad 64GB Tegra K1 tablet for $120
Coupon: MiPad64G or MP64GBCSMO

i refreshed the page and it magically fixed it

Got my new Xiaomi Hybrid, very nice and cheap headphone!

Thanks Xing Woo for your unbiased review

>ask gaybeast for refund after 30 business days
>no
PayPal here I come

>2 years old device
>Novidya Tegra
>no GPS, no 3G
>2GB RAM
>$120

Seriously?

How well do the Senfer UES fit? I have tiny ears and I'm scared they'll be too big.

They are good but the cord breaks quickly

If I'm looking for a 128 or 256 GB SSD, what's the best cheap disk I can buy?

Gaybest is the absolute worst for refunds. I had something fragile arrive shattered with one tiny piece of bubble wrap as protection, took tons of pictures, wrote up a huge explanation, they gave me the usual "sorry we give you half the value in store credit and some good boy points" offer or send it back at my expense for a real refund. I thought hmm, maybe the good boy points will be enough for it to make sense. They gave me 50 points or a whole dollar. I've moved to Ali and Banggood permanently, Gaybest treats you like you're a chink. I'm a superior white man and shouldn't be treated like Danny Wong and his unpaid overtime.

Why the FUCK would I send back some shattered pieces of a figurine to China? Why would they even want that back? They could clearly see it was exploded beyond repair in the pictures. Absolute cunts. Never again.

PayPal will pull through I hope

我的氣墊船裝滿了鱔魚

what about geekbuying?

tell me about it, I ordered a tablet and the SD card reader store working apropos of nothing and independent of anything I had done with the device, then gearbest refused to refund me and paypal also sided with them, fuck gearbest and paypal and teclast

sup lads

my gf wants to make youtube gameplay videos. What decent aliexpress-tier mic and camera should I get for this purpose?

A length of paracord seems like a better solution to this problem.

The only issue I have with banggood is that their normal prices are pure jewry.

She doesn't need a mic, she has tits. No one is there to hear your gf's commentary.

This is the official /csg/ mic
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_239131.html?wid=21

Why doesnt she buy that shit herself

Aren't you the guy who admitted you broke your tablet trying to root it on /csg/ discord then had a huge meltdown threatening Gearbest and PayPal with the Cred Forums Anonymous legions in all caps sperging out when they refused you a refund? Someone made an infographic about your BS story lel

dhis

Waiting on Appeal for my first purchase at AliExpress

H-Have I done goofed /csg/

Just bit the bullet. Did I fuck up, /csg/?

I have tiny ear holes (have to use smallest earbud tips), and not once have they fallen off.

I just shook my head vioelntly and they didn't come out.

whenever I've had an issue they've always either replaced it, when I've shown video and fully explained in plain english, speakings slowly and clearly, or paypal have sided with me.

How well do they sound compared to others? I'm currently using the KZ-ED9's and I'm torn between the Senfer ones or Xiaomi Hybrids.

AULAhu ackbar

I don't know how much more plain a box full of shattered pieces and dust where a figurine should be can be, user. I should have taken it to PayPal though, I made the cardinal mistake of trusting the chinks. Never again.

thanks
she will, I'm a NEET

that mic looks fine. What camera should we get? I'm looking for something with enough quality and OBS compatible

they're nicer than piston3, and dzat df10, in my opinion, but I can't compare them to others.

To me, they're slightly nicer than my sennheiser momentum on ears, but they're not earbuds.

just get a 720p webcam or something since the camera will be cropped anyway
it should be fine

also how do i get a gf as a neet

I guess you were just unluck.

I threatened to post negative reviews and tell people not to use them as well, which might have been why.

why does she need a mic tho?

amazon.com/Logitech-Widescreen-Calling-Recording-Desktop/dp/B006JH8T3S

don't be retardo. only logitech for webcams.

The BM-800 doesn't work well plugged directly into a PC, it requires a power supply of 48v to work correctly due to the nature of condenser mics and how they work. The mic is cheap but the real cost is mic + mic stand + power supply/interface.

Just get a Blue Yeti or Snowball off ebay, it's idiot proof and USB powered.

pls respond

Thanks, user. That helped a lot.

>can get all those 3 things for less than a snowball on fucking 20% off

The seller on Ali is somehow out of stock of the phone I ordered, and they're so far refusing to cancel the order unless I put "I do not want it" as a reason. What happens if a seller continues to refuse to cancel the order? In the end one way or another I'd get my money back, yeah? Should I just put "I don't want it" so they refund me and then complain to AliExpress later, or stick to my guns, or what?
I think it's a little dumb that they'd not have it in stock, whatever, but I think it's total bullshit that they'd try to force me to lie about it.

Never bought from it because the prices are always higher than banggood or gaybeast.

Nobody will give you a constructive response now that you've posted worst girl.

That's not how you spell best.

You really think your gf is going to understand how all this works? She'll want to plug and go. Blue mics are used by YouTube shilltards for a reason.

Bm-800 is £13
Mic stand is £15
Pop filter is £3
Neewer phantom power supply is £13
Required XLR to XLR cable to hook it up is £5 for a good 2m cable

So £49, a Snowball is about the same new here. £50. If you buy Blue stuff used from failed YouTubers you can easily get one for £30 or less so it's obviously a better investment. If you're from murica it's probably cheaper even. I have the maximum BM-800 set-up but I always tell people to get Blue shit because it all comes to roughly the same anyway.

get a load of this guy.jpg

I knew Cred Forums had shit taste but WOW.

Isn't it fucking hilarious to get MAGA hats from China?

It always gets me

Greed trumps national pride
Hehe, trumps

plz respond

Anyone got a cube tablet with wacom stylus support? I have a cube iwork11 andmit seems my intuos pen does nothing.

Just bought this

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_372952.html

Basically gonna install Deus Ex, Max Payne, Wipeout, etc.

Cube i7 book
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

that is ThIckkkk

It's normal, sellers are discouraged from ever cancelling an order on AliExpress by something behind the scenes. When Vickygate happened she asked thousands of people to cancel their orders on their end and not hers because of some kind of punishment Jack Ma gives out if you dare cancel an order. Just cancel it and move on, it's not worth sending someone to the firing squad over.

true tbqh fame

Are there any risks or downsides to not waiting for Xiomi's approval to unlock my redmeme?
I mean it's not like there is any meaningful warranty or costumer support in the first place that I'll lose, right?

>Mic stand is £15
what the fuck
fucking britbong

I meant if someone has one.
Do I need to install something for then pen? theres no unknown device in the device manager and drivers for accelerometer, gyro and touch seem to be insalled and working.

Kingdian or Netac are both solid, only the Kingdian S280 is on sale right now for $35.

gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_313950.html

There were some coupons for the Netac SSD's but I'm not sure if they still work or not.

>chink shit
>having warranty or support on first place

If you fuck up the unofficial unlock your phone is bricked for good.

???
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_261806.html

I'm aware there are other places selling them a bit cheaper, this is the chink shit we're talking about.

It's probably not supported on the iWork 11 considering the Cube i7 and Cube i9 are identical specs wise except one supports Wacom stylus. Look it up. I wouldn't hold your breath but you never know.

Can you really fuck it up though if you aren't mentally challenged?
I got this as a replacement for my first smartphone (Nexus 5) and back then the process was softmodding your PSP-tier. No applying for approval and going through 20 steps or anything.

it is supported, the iwork is the i7 just without the ssd and with a cherrytrail cpu.
cube-tablet.com/cube-iwork11-stylus-windows-10-android-5-1-4gb-64gb.html

This is very tempting

If you're not an American citizen you have no choice. It's illegal to buy an official MAGA hat because it's election fundraising.

You'd be surprised how many mouth breathers on here can't work out how to root a phone or navigate a Linux distro. For some reason this general attracts even more braindead casuals than most of the rest of Cred Forums except GPU war threads.

It takes some time. Just sit back and let chinks do their shit

You can't get MAGA hats outiside of the US.
For eurpeans it is most likely the only Option to get one.

good luck

en.miui.com/thread-253680-1-1.html

xiaomitips.com/guide/unlock-redmi-note-3-bootloader-without-official-permission/

That's exactly what I was trying to get at.
Will I be fine as long as long as I follow every step correctly or is there a random chance of Pajeet code bricking my phone?

You should be fine if you follow the steps exactly. I found this user's how to tutorial from a few threads ago:

unlocking bl:
- download global stable firmware (the one you can fastboot) & download mi flash tool & adb files & unlocked emmc_appsboot.mbn
- extract global stable firmware into folder
- copy emmc_appsboot.mbn into miui-firmware/images/ (it will replace the old one)
- now boot phone into edl mode (just vol down and power then plug USB cable in - led will blink red constantly if your in edl)
- open mi flash, point it to the miui-firmware
- click flash (everything will be erased, even internal storage, so backup stuff to sdcard/PC)
- after its done press and hold vol & power down while booting for 15 seconds to reboot back into fastboot
- open adb folder, should have fastboot shit aswell, open CMD in folder as admin
- fastboot oem unlock-go
- wait for device to unlock (device will reboot and show a mi logo with a progress bar)
- once progress bar goes away, your unlocked.
- press vol down & power for 15s to reboot to fastboot again
- flash twrp
- vol up and power to boot to twrp
- flash cm13-firmware.zip
- flash cm13-date.zip & pico-open-gapps.zip
- reboot and done.

If you want to wait 1-2 weeks and unlock "officially" then apply for bootloader unlock code and wait for 1-2 weeks and unlock with the official tool, if you don't want to wait, do it the way I said above (on XDA for rn3p there are plenty of guides if mine isn't good enough here.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56641278#p56643575

why dont chinks make mroe short forms

Thanks for the guide

vicky lives!

fucking CSG, I browsed a few reviews and now my whole youtube suggested videos are full of pajeets and niggers reviewing xiaomeme and chink shit.

Tell them to go fuck themselves and send the order out. Be sure to use the smiley with the shit-eating grin in your message.

Eventually they will relent and "send" it out with a fake tracking number. Once the purchase protection is about to expire open a dispute, which will swiftly get agreed. Then leave a 1-star review once the refund hits your bank account.

Do the chinks make any good comfy shitposting devices? I want to get something to shitpost in bed.

>GPU war threads.
While on the topic, what's a good used GPU to look for?

Teclast air iii or something like that.

Their Interpretation of a iPad.

hmm, anything like a netbook/chromebook? I don't particularely like tablets, even though the rest of the world seems in love with them.

Bought a cheeky flashlight lads.

With your right hand you punch the lights out of people and with the left you punch the light back in, right?

I'd Rather get a consumer Lenovo then.
Costs about the same i guess and has warranty.

Or go for a chromebook. Cheap as 100-200 burger Dollars and sometimes you can install Linux.

>no qt gf to buy cheap skimpy outfits for from cheap chink wholesales

I have $5 to spend. What 3 things do I buy?

I got to play with an Asus UX303UA i7/512G SSD today, laptops are very thin and light these days.

My Cube i7 book is pretty thick and heavy in comparison lol, the price to pay for Wacom...
The keyboard doesn't have a battery or anything and it's heavier than the tablet, I know it's so that it doesn't tip over or anything, but sometimes I feel that they should have just went with a kickstand approach like the Surface Pros.

>>no qt gf to buy cheap skimpy outfits for from cheap chink wholesales
Pic unrelated

>be me
>go to post office to get my package 1 hour before closing
>arrive in 15 minutes
>8 people standing in front of me with huge packages
>line not moving for like 5 minutes
>walk home without my chink shit
>I chinked myself

What do I do user? Russia post for the win. I am thinking about waiting for when all my other unregistered packages and stuff arrive before I go get it.

I've tried looking at thinkpads, but I'm having trouble finding any for non-retarded prices here and I'm worried that they're heave/loud.

Chromebooks seem kinda nice, but it looks like the burgers get the better deals here again. I can't find many over here for less than 200-250 euro.

Vicky gate?

that's not chinking yourself

that's bad luck and no time

Why dont you wear it yourself

What did I get today /csg/???

Vicky fucked up and setup a $50 coupon off 50.01. Anons raped that shit obviously. So she temp closed her store and sent out messages asking folks to cancel their order.

disgusting

Remax USB cable

It's a micro USB cable! This is the one that had a coupon so you could get it for 99 cents. aliexpress.com/item/micro-usb-cable/32673408849.html

>flat cable

take it away

>not staying at the post office until they get you your package
listen my russian friend, instead of leaving the post office like a fucking fag just say something like "I won't fucking leave until I you hand me my goddamn package" with confidence
I'm from Poland and it works everytime.

lewd, this is a christian board

unfortunately Poland is not Russia, user.

I sometime here saw some genuinity check. Was is just for Xiaomi stuff or what was it? I just received shit from chinkyland.

Yeah but Xiaomi's verification service (at least for earbuds) is down for quite a while now.

think geekbuying owned by gearbest,
but always pay with paypal so you can dispute it, or with a credit card so you can charge back if they fuck you over.

Apparently there's a patch for fixing missing 4g LTE on Redmeme 3s.

xiaomitips.com/download/patch-to-fix-missing-4g-lte-in-redmi-3-running-miui-8/

Anyone with that problem tried this?

That's for Ido phones. Redmi 3 and Redmi 3 Pro. Not the 3S

Received my chinky shit. It's all known here so nothing new I can tell you I guess.

What size and model Kingdian is that? Mind doing a benchmark on it?

>chargeback

Can you tell me more about that? Theoretically, could I buy something, get my item and then do the chargeback? Does it only work with strictly with credit card or can Paypal do it too?

so many memes

shark has faster speeds than that samshit evo fyi

well I'm going to test it soon my love. I think I smell fear in you thought.

paypal doesn't, as you've got to prove you didn't receive it or something was broken upon receipt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

fuck off Jamal

S280-120GB.
Just for you go hun.

minus the go.
Not quite there what gearbest claims considering those write speeds, then again that Sequential read is alot higher.. I have no idea about these and too lazy to find out this late.

>chink shit randomizer suggests this
Are you fucking serious? Someone might get killed by this device

so its almost the same as S500, maybe even a bit better

Oh my god.

your chink is weak

that's not even an electrode heater

but it's a beautiful gift, what do you mean?

>Are you fucking serious? Someone might get killed by this device
where do you think you are

Wait this isnt Tumblr?

it is/it was normal to use such a thinh where i am coming from. if you are not a fucking retard, nothing will happen. but yeah, if you need a warning not to put a cat in a microwave i guess you better not use something like this.

does PayPal often cooperate with disputes? Is it possible to get my money back from PayPal if I actually don't get my item?

DID YOU TIP YOUR MAILMAN TODAY??

BECAUSE LOUIS DID youtube.com/watch?v=4AX2c8aF4FU

Battery life is pretty awful though. Might be decent for home use.

:------DDDD

who is this guy, why should i watch him?

I hope so cause I didn't get my order from the 18th of August and just opened a dispute

Any good chink sneakers that aren't copies of brand name shoes?

www.gearbest.com/home-smart-improvements/pp_264882.html

How should I tip the mailman? Stand on the sidewalk next to the mailbox for hours (the mail arrives between 10am and 2pm usually)?

What do chinks mean with bamboo fiber?
I'm reading it's synthetic shit, but it sounds organic.
Anyone got any experience with it?
Looking for socks.

english.cctv.com/2016/09/30/VIDEjnHGRDOcEkwnqoVwonyP160930.shtml

>Chinks holidaying instead of overworking
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They use cellulose of bamboo plants to produce viscose. It's not a direct natural fiber like cotton.

Confirmed working on my Redmi 3 Pro.

Is it breathable like cotton or will my feet sweat like there's no tomorrow?

Wanna bet?

retards, that's a resistant heating element, the worst that could happen is you get burned touching the hot metal like a retard.

The ones that pose a serious electrocution risk have plastic on the outside, like this one. aliexpress.com/item/chinky-suicide/32712814057.html

aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-AA-1-2V-NI-MH-3000mAh-Rechargeable-Battery-For-RC-Toys-Camera-MP3-1-2V/32666650690.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10073_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_3&btsid=7107d932-a36d-4fd0-9fc9-d83c688ff380

are these good? if not what are some good rechargeable AA batteries

They use cellulose of bamboo plants to produce viscose. It's not a direct natural fiber like cotton.

Eneloop.

Also learn how to shorten links.

Sorry, where's the best place to get them from?

Shorten that shit lad.
aliexpress.com/item/thiscanbeanythingandnothingafterhtmlmatters/32666650690.html

Also, I suggest that you get either eneloops, ikea laddas, amazon basics, or those batteries available from hobbyking.

which one should I open?
will do one per day so this thread is still going even with 'no post on sundays'

The big white one on the right.

No, Turingy

>I just shook my head vioelntly and they didn't come out.
kek'd

Big white right

/csg/ gets its revenge on pissphone

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3815403/Was-headphone-jack-Bizarre-moment-man-walks-Apple-store-calmly-smashes-iPhone-sight.html

Can't you just buy them second hand from an american?

Whats /csg/'s opinion of replicas? Just got these.

Tough to say, let's see them on

Haha not gonna happen.

The quality is really great. I had a pair of these that unfortunately got stolen, and I can't find any faults.

Looks like a swell pair of specs, chief. How much were they?

Bought the LD Micro SD Card 32GB Class 10 at the start of this year, so far it's been doing really good, I've watched movies, series, anime, listened to music, podcast, have various ebooks in different formats all working normally. Transfers at about ~40-60mb/s.
Recommended it to a friend (he got the 64GB) after a month, and he's been using it on his camera to take pictures and film with no problems either.

aliexpress.com/item/LD-Micro-SD-Card-Memory-Card/32340753940.html

I know there's some shark one that people recommend but I hadn't heard of it back then so I got this one. Good for the price/performance. I don't have a way to do that speed test though unless I can connect my cellphone and test it through it.

K6000 pro user here, got a couple of camera samples. It's dogshit in low light, but it's okay for outdoor daylight photos.

Also has image stabilization, but only for 1080p so I can only use it for video recording, but it's nice to have. Also file size too big so I had to take screenshots of the photos.

These were with the stock camera. This is with open Camera.

Here's the tests I did. Tests are done on a chink USB 3.0 card reader, seen on says "card reade" on it, seems to be working fine tho.
Some difference between crystaldiskmark and h2testw, but who knows.
I'll test write the shark full maybe tomorrow.

I realize it looks loke dildo but it is sadly not.
It is 'cheap' handheld heat gun, will report tomorrow since it's already past noise making time here
link: aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Air-Heat-Gun/32640843407.html
tho interestingly it was 28 when I made my order

>chink: hey boss, we shipping this? we lose money
>boss: yeah, raise price for item, must keep free shipping tag, we need 5 stars

30 bucks. If you want a pair look up Aokoo on dhgate. He has a yupoo which is like a Chinese photobucket where he has pictures of his wares.

Shipping took about 20 days but I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Here's the pupper, also open camera

Well yeah but hows the battery??? and GPS.

Nice dogo

cute!

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_109949.html

Nitecore T Series Rechargeable USB LED Flashlight Key for $5.99 with coupon NT10

Haven't tested GPS yet but battery life is slightly better than my redmi 3 was and much MUCH better than my nexus 5

Ikr. Issue with the camera though, because it's real 13MP and SW 16MP when you zoom in all the way it gets a little grainy

I've got 3 of them, no problems so far. I use them in a diy sous vide setup and they haven't killed me (yet)

Yotaphone 2 finally arrived.
Holee fuk, it's so premium I can't even begin to process how this thing was priced at $140.

Indoor photo this time. Holy shit this thing seriously favors shutter speed over ISO and has no image stabilisation for 13MP.

Good enough to get the job done, better than my redmi 3 imo, but barely and not for camera enthusiasts

How come the Mibad is in a white box? Mine was brown

Is it a metal chassis? I can't get over how much stronger and solid the k6000 pro and redmi 3 feel over the nexus 5.

you can feel the initial $600 pricetag just from how it's boxed and bundled with a nice qc 2.0 ac adapter with that sweet and rubber touch and the letters that glow when plugged, a nice usb cable, a pin card remover and a sexy pair of earphones with a ton of eartips.

Isn't it too much for a keychan torch

Alrighty m8, post the SOT when it hits 2%.

I like your doggo user.

nd finally the phone itself is a marvel of engineering (which needs to be updated yeah)

metal chassis ? no, it's the secondary e-ink screen in the back.
I respect chink phones, but I decided to go with this one since I'm a sucker for e-ink devices.

>looks like dildo
You high?

why? you can get one cheaper from the US

ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Heat-Gun/IF145-031-1

the package, that shape in first picture...

Just buy Glassy
they're just as cheap, and made in america
love mine

I don't like letting it get that low. I'll post at 10 or 15% though.

Will review other shit over the next few days as I use it. Going on a trip to Canberra next week so I'll use that to test gps.

How big? I'd love something like that for ebooks.

not from us
also no controls on your
also that shape (me no like)
ok your is more powerful but full blast or nothing just won't cut it for me

So far, all the fake shit and replicas that I have bought have been of good quality.

Cant get this to work

Wasn't that sold around $500 when it originally came out

K6000 pro fag again. 5.5 inch isn't overly difficult to use with one hand. I'm a manlet, only 5.4 ft tall and little manlet hands and somehow this 1cm thick phablet is manageable with only one hand.

Why don't people like bigger phones? Now that I know this I wish I'd gotten the rmn3p instead of the rm3.

Hey that's my cat
HOW???

How much does it weigh? it looks quite heavy to hold for more than 10 minutes.

Cheers, other yotameme user here. Free advice:
- Stay on 4.4
- Update to 5.0, but then root and xposed IMMEDIATELY after. Set up Amplify\Greenify\Powernap or whatever ASAP, otherwise your battery life will be nonexistant.

I hope that's a YD201 by the way, otherwise if it's a chinese YD205 or 206 you have no choice but to stay on KitKat. (some people have managed to install 201's firmware onto the 206, but I hear there's some radio issues with that - check XDA)

5.1'' for the front screen (straight off a Galaxy S4) and 4.7'' for the back.

it was initially £555

4.7"

You posted an image with PTSD cat months ago and I remembered your floor tiles and marble countertop.
I'm not the guy from Cred Forums with the tile fetish though.

why does this board feel like a dying video game server.
always the same and few people hang around here. We might as well ditch anonymity and go full tripfags.

you rather have summer again?

thinking about doing a chink audio infographic because op is lazy as fuck

does anyone own chink mp3 players that arn't ruizu/xduoo?

I'm here once or twice a week. It's just a happy coincidence that I was here when PTSD cat user posted more pictures of his lewd tiles.

I don't have a scale here and it's noticeably heavier, but not uncomfortably so. It should be over 200g.

I like the weight, same with the redmis. Thin phones is a shit meme and they just feel more fragile and flimsy. The weight is reassuring.

how to prevent this?

Redmi 3 or redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon)

I have an order that's about to run out of purchase protection, should I open a dispute today or message them? Will the holiday effect them responding?

Redmi 3 pro with SD616.

Used it till it died, it was faulty when I got it but even after escalating the dispute I only got a partial refund. Then after a month it died completely so I bought this instead.

I have nothing against Xiaomi and the redmi 3 pro was fantastic while it lasted, but after a bad experience I figured I'd try another brand and this phone caught my eye.

I wish the redmi was fine so I could have saved 200 aud, but I'm really enjoying this one so far

Figured out the problem with the images, the stupid images app would zoom in too much.

Otherwise the images are very nice for such a cheap phone.

Here's the puppy image zoomed in on my nexus 5 just to give an idea

thanks for the tips friendo

People would buy literally anything!

Is that surprising in any way?

this cat has been my steam picture for ages now
whats up with its foot?

/CSG/ VIDEO REVIEWS

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Comfy Reviews - most well-known for BM-800 and chink knife reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, seemingly retired
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx

SkeletonKeyStone - made all his videos private after his gf found his youtube channel. Rumoured to be Anthony Burch.

Redmi note 3 or 4?

AliExpress is great. Assuming there's a problem with your item, you can negotiate and the seller will refund you, or just claim you didn't receive it and you'll be refunded regardless. Can't go wrong with that, I got a defective item once and all I had to do to get a refund asap was give a 5 star rating about the good customer service, which I did. Just a little tip.

neither
note 3 pro
or wait for note 4 pro

Note 4 pro later this year or next year?

comfy is permabanned and as such is not a part of /csg/.
Please ensure he is removed the next time you spam this shitty list.

>pedo got banned
Good.

What happened with Comfy? Haven't been in the Discord for months

Fuck off Lithuanian autist

>muh lithu boogiman

>muh 6 gorillion proxies
Fuck off Lithuanian autist.

The fuck is a gorillion?

Permabanned for posting indecent images of children on /ck/. He's a very disturbed individual.

a lot

Sauce please.

I hope not, I bought the silver one with some of my GB points

what the heck is up with the references to some lithuanian user?

t. new to csg

You know how some people develop a mental illness where they're fixated on some imaginary fiend they believe to be responsible to every bad thing that happens to them?

so like antman from /k/?

I don't browse /k/, but I guess?

Like JK from /hpg/ would be another example.

Shitposter causes shit since day one of /csg/ with repetitive tactics

As Dirty and others start up youtube channels he starts focusing on them as the focus of his hate

Those tubers notice they're getting slammed with up to 10 dislikes a video all from Lithuania

Lithu gets buttmad at being called out sperging hardcore a number of times while trying to take down the /csg/ discord for some reason

At some point he makes a post admitting he has a permaban for posting child porn with proof from a scribble in Lithuanian newspaper to prove that it was him

Someone dredges that up during one of his spergouts and he tries to pin the ban on Comfy Reviews for some reason

Comfy has a permaban but it was posting a TopCashback referral link, Comfy posts his ban message to prove it

Lithu ignores it and now shitposts about Comfy being a pedo in every single thread bringing up Comfy at every opportunity

Basically he outed himself as a pedo then got mad when people referred back to it and then tried to pin it on them as revenge.

>muh lithu bogeyman
Grow up lmao, he shitposted for a week and now you think everything bad is him?

Pathetic.

Everyone knows you/he has been shitposting about youtube and discord since at least May. It only takes one look at the archives to see that. Step it up with your shitty lies familia.

You went from blaming everything on Chinese shopping autist to lithu.

And I'm 80% sure it's only you because you always present the same shitty arguments and have the same typing style.

I moved on. Lithu moved on.
You're the only one keeping this shit in csg.

where to get knock off unironicly ironic t shirts with bad engrish

>"I moved on. Lithu moved on."
>we're only talking about Lithu because of someone shitposting about someone else being a pedo for literally the millionth thread in a row

What is with all these stupid and obvious lies which can be disproved by scrolling up for 2 seconds? My arguments are based in fact and proof observable from the archives.

Funny how someone always rushes to defend an annoying shitposter no one likes every time it comes up. Rly makes u think.

i dont understand the third post

fun fact : it's a she.
that's not her foot, it's her tail. she likes to wrap it around her when sitting like that.

My cat Rat King who looked just like your used to do that all the time too.

Thoughts on the A28 smartwatch?
Brown looks sexy imo

Thinking of going full oukitel lmao, really loving this phone so far. I'm losing like 8% an hour battery life with screen on.

Is there any compatibility advantage?

are these kingdian sdd good?

I can vouch for them.
I've got the 120gb running for more than 6 months.
All good until now.

>until now
Kek

it's really not though

Used one under two weeks only so far, but yes, it's fine.

why the fuck wont my redmi note 3 pro charge anymore??

meant to say "till" now, not until ofc.
it's 4:53 AM ya know.

most retailers open the boxes and shove in shit parts to sell it for less

I just bought an axon 7, it chink shit?(pic unrelated)

I know :3

somebody heard him yell "fucking cats" and then presumably saw him posting in the thread so they subtly referred to it to spook him out in the thread
apparently this must mean they were hiding in his house somewhere

what the fuck is your image?

I'm thinking of getting a galaxy note 7....what chink phone should i get instead so i dont have the phone explode on me.

where are you lost, user?

Note 3 Pro

i mean it is a screen? some thick tablet? what is that thing? is that a bluetooth keyboard or is it some part of it?

see
And yes, I attached a bluetooth keyboard slider to it.

ahh ok, that makes more sense. do both of the operating systems run well on it?

Yes, so far. Android is a bit limited since it's an x86 port so a lot of apps simply don't work or crash on startup due to incompatibilities. Scaling doesn't really work by default on windows so it can be a bit difficult for some programs.

If there is anything in particular you would like for me to test, I can do so later when I get off of work. I have the 4/64gb version w/ the hdd case (can't use the case with the bluetooth keyboard attached)

Can I install a Linux/Windows dual boot on it instead of Android?

Do you have a link to the keyboard you attached? Seems essential desu.

doesnt that have a bunch of chink apps you cant remove and you cant flash CM or anything on it?

I bought an iPhone 5 bluetooth keyboard (monoprice brand) from amazon for like $14 because monoprice usually makes good shit and it was the appropriate size. Plus, it had a removable case (so I didn't have to cut the phone part off) and a slider that angles as well. I just stuck it to the back with double sided tape. iPhone 6 bluetooth keyboards will be wider than the device (but not necessarily bigger since they just added bezels for a lot of the models I saw) and iPhone 4 keyboards are a lot smaller.

And you could probably triple boot because it's a dual bios "tablet". I did run ubuntu on it when I first got it just to dd the emmc so I could do whatever I wanted and still be able to reset back to factory but OOTB ubuntu did not recognize a lot of the hardware (wifi, ethernet, hard drive, rotation, bluetooth, etc) but I'm sure it all can work since all that works in android. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure how the dual bios bootloader works but if you can dual boot windows and linux on a regular uefi only machine then this will work as well.

No. Cm13 fully stable cm14 in progress

Chink shit easily removed

Except for the hardware backdoor put in by Xiaomi of course

so what's the trick to finding 1 cent items again?

Where can i get it for this price or around?

Better be exposed to chink botnet rather than NSA botnet

Just blew every last penny of my good boy points on a Kingdian S500 120gb SSD. Dropped it from $46.81 to $33.93. Some user posted Kingdian S500 speeds blowing the older model out of the water (pic related) so I went for it. Thanks for the help /csg/!

but why user?

but why not?

I did't buy it with this purpose in mind, but it is relatively handy to bring with me incase I need to tweak my ESC on my RC car.

Also, it's pretty cool for older games that can't/don't run on phones like morrowind or starcraft.

kz ate memory foam tip got kaputt from staying in the pocket. Tried with super glue, let's see

Well I don't have a phone now and I've wasted a coupon and now I have to go find another that will probably cost more and get here late. Maybe if they want to avoid punishment for fucking up, they shouldn't fuck up, instead of trying to dodge it when they do.

I'm in Australia, so the delivery time is between 20 and 40 days or something. I don't want to miss protection period. Would it be easier just to open a dispute now?

I really just want a shitty Chinese phone. I thought it would be easy.

another cancerous tumour from this general bites the dust

youtu.be/Va7flFrlE0Y

>he wants a good laptop for under $200
are you poor?

>you're a NEET

>girlfriend has a job

That isn't how fucking relationships work you beta loser

You're supposed to have the job and your girl is supposed to be NEET. I promise you with my digits that she'll leave you since she has independence. Screencap this post.

>I've tried looking at thinkpads, but I'm having trouble finding any for non-retarded prices here and I'm worried that they're heave/loud.

Thinkpads aren't heavy or loud at all. Instead of worrying you could look up how much they weigh and realise how light they are. My X220 I carry around all day and don't even notice it's there. It makes no noise either. I'd estimate 3lb total weight maybe. The T420 isn't much heavier. If you're a grown man who can't handle a normal laptop weight then you might want to hit the gym rather than looking for something lighter.

Vicky's tired of your shit Austria

Chink foam melts easy. Mine melted inside my ear after an hour.

>looking at my channel now I have almost 300 subscribers
>which is not where I thought I would be
>I never thought I would get to this point in youtube
>So I've had to start taking things more seriously

What did Comfy Shill Reviews mean by this?
Is he disappointed that he only has 300 and expected he would have more?
Or is he amazed he got this many and now feels he needs to step up his game to become a youtube e-celeb
Either scenario is equally hilarious but it's unclear which he actually meant.

Bought this case for the Pi 3 from Ali seems pretty nice after a few days use but I find the Pi gets pretty warm when in use mite not be suitable for over clocking

Also a small part was broken but for something that was about £3 I'm pretty happy with it

are those stackable senpai?
I have 2 gen 1 Bs and I'd like to have them in a stackable case
link the seller please

He ends the video by encouraging people to unsubscribe from him if they like the Chinese reviews, sounds like he's burning his shit to the ground since that's 99% of his sub base.

I don't see why you couldn't stack them one on top of each other there does seem to have enough clearance as long as you have the right screws for the job

also you you mite wanna check before buying as the arrangement of the electronics inside the Pi 3 is different and the acrylic layers fits around them

aliexpress.com/item/Raspberry-Pi-Model-B-B-Plus-Black-Case-Cover-Shell-Enclosure-Box-Transparent-double-color-Compatible/32314651070.html

this way he killed his audience and can't move forward since the name is Comfy Tech Reviews
he might as well have just made a new channel with a different name, imported his BM-800 video and called it a day

If he's asking people to unsub maybe he wants to kill his audience. Hope he's alright, he's been a bit erratic for a few weeks.

So I got a cube iWork 11 tablet, which supports wacom pens with 1024 pressures.
However the thing does not recognoze my wacom pen I took from my intuos pad.

Who do I contact, I guess the seller (banggood) is not really able to help. It seems like all devices are installed, I read somewhere that you have to install the wacom enhanced tablet drivers from wacom itself but that nothing.

Intuos uses another system the 2048 system and will not work.

It has to be an IBM wacom pen, the Cube Wacom pen or a Samsung Galaxy Note pen, or Wacom pen for penabled devices.

I know this because my Intuos 4 pen does not work with the I7 Book, but my Samsung pen does.

I believe the Toshiba wacom pen and a few other 3rd party wacom penabled pens also work.

I have an older 1024 level intuos (CTH480-M) see pic, I do hope that you are correct, because I got this mainly for comfy drawing on the couch.
I also picked up the official cube pen when it was on sale at gaybest, but it's still in the postal system.

The only cancerous tumor in this general is you Lithu

Borrow a pen from any Samsung Galaxy Note phone and try it.

>half the thread is about yt e celebs
Thought this was 4khan where content is more important than personalities.
Maybe you should just create a csg reddit where you can upvote eachother to find out who the most cancerous e celeb is instead of shitting up an anonymous board.

Leafy here, how about you just kill yourself you 27 year old grown man

Hang yourself Lithu

When are the chinks going to start making ereaders?

New thread when?

They already do

I have never seen one here in /csg/, do you have any recommondations?

Haven't reached bump limit yet, will post in a few.

What is a man? A miserable pile of Chinese products.

kindow seems to be the meme of the minute currently

If you mean with e ink display then kindle is still king. For some reason chink shit e readers are just as expensive if not more so than ones sold in the west

>aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Air-Heat-Gun/32640843407.html
Dude, you could get a 858d for that money.

Does the tempered glass screen come already pre-applied or do I have to set it myself?

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-5-5-Inch-FHD-3GB-32GB-Smartphone-369190.html

Wacom EMR in tablet PCs uses different tech than all other wacom drawing tablets. You can use any penabled tablet pen (thinkpad x---t series, fujitsu lifebook, dell latitude xt, hp tc----, hp 27--p, surface pro 1 or 2, etc)

The cube pen is trash. The HP tc4400 pen works great and it fits in the pen silo. Fujitsu pens are even better but most won't fit in the pen silo.

Not pre-applied

any way to change that? I suck at putting it on

I suck at it too so I bought 10 protectors. Got it at 6th try

know a place where to buy them at bulk for the RN3P?

New thread here

Well great that means I threw away quite a lot of money for that cube pen. Also what pen-silo, are you talking about a cover/case because I dont see anything to put the pen in on the tablet itself

on the keyboard