Ios10!!!!!!!

iOS 10? is better than iOS9?

no

>no slide to unclock

with iOS 10 you can delete a system's app :P

yes

>is better than iOS9?
Like icucks have a choice

Are you so retarded that you don't know you can load up any firmware and jailbreak it?

i'll see when they release a jailbreak

currently rocking 9.3.3. It's ok

how? i really can't see how you could do that iwthout the SHSH blobs

doesnt actually remove the app
essentially just "hides" it

Much like my bloatware filled S5, it doesn't actually delete apps
Just hides em

They will still be running in the background

Yes, though we 10.0.2 now.

I dont get this. iPhones only come with apps any phone should have. 1 or 2 exceptions at best. Its not like android that comes with dozens of useless and duplicated apps.

>health
>tips
>podcasts
>ibooks
>stocks
>game center
>itunes store
>reminders
>wallet
>videos
>notes
>weather
>find friends
>calendar

I literally, never opened any of these apps on my iPhone

>never used wallet

You should probably get a job and open a bank account

No side to unlock and no saving (linked) images from internet.

I don't think I will ever upgrade to ios 10 after I downgraded (upgraded) to iOS 9.3.5

Maybe he is smart not to have his credit card tied to his phone

Jokes on you I have accounts at 3 different banks,
but I pay more than a 100 dollar/year for my credit card so i prefer to actually use it.
also what said

fund it

Not an argument.

Like I said, these are apps any phone should come with.

NO.
The setup process should include a page where could select your own apps. You iCucks are all the same, telling me how you don't need SD card and how useful the fucking ibooks, wallet and the all these other stock apps are. Then you cry because apple false marketed the phone saying it has 16gigs but the system actually uses up like 3gigs.

Thats just stupid.
Its better to come with all of them installed and give you the option to disable later like iOS 10 does.

>muh sd card

Im fine with my 256gb of NVMe storage, thanks.

>Like I said, these are apps any phone should come with.
I bet you use all those all the time.
You sound retarded, so probably you are using at least 3 of those a lot, but all? fuck no. Even if you would, there are better alternatives for all of them that most people use because they think those are shit.
>using wallet means you have money
retard argument, using wallet means you live somewhere where it was adopted.

>my only experience with android is touchjizz

NO
NIGLET

THEY MADE IT TO MAKE YOU THINK THAT YOU NEED SO YOU BUY THE NEW VERSION

FUCKING NORMIES

How good they are is subjective, depends on what you need.

And most stock iPhone apps are better than most alternatives in the store (Mail, podcasts, videos, weather, calendar, stocks, notes etc). They work great and are well integrated in the OS. Not my fault youre too dumb to use them.

You are just running away from my actual point, they are simply apps every smartphone should have pre installed for basic functionality. That is not bloat.

>having bloat on phone is better than not having it

Really? F*ck...

Bloat is duplicated and sponsored apps.

But they have been put all apps in iCloud?

no it's not

"unwanted software included on a new computer or mobile device by the manufacturer."

quote by you?

Can someone genuinely explain this to me? Why don't they allow you to actual delete these apps? Find friends, stocks, etc. Is it because they want to force people to use them? They can't though... It's kind of backfiring regardless. People just put it in a folder and use other apps. Same as how people use Spotify over Music or whatever it's called.

I just don't understand why... Even on Android's side with Samsung... Why? And you can say they add them if you NEED them, but do you really? Every iPhone will not work without a sim card... And why would you have a phone with no connection anyways? Even wifi.... Which means you don't NEED these apps... You can just download them later if you wanted... On top of this, they force you to use Apple ID so it's not like you can't use the app store. I never understood this. I get having stock apps so that the phone isn't an empty product, but allow people to delete them and then allow them to download them from the app store again if they want.

These companies are pretty fucking stupid. Just shooting yourself in the foot.

M*therfucker.......

Anyone know how to get out of digital touch once you go full screen?

alt-f4

pls, it's my only gripe

v. interesting to think about it. Once I tried to force-remove the phone app from cyanogenmod but the whole system died.

it's called a custom rom NERD

>tips
>find friends

who actually uses these? there must be some reason they kept these useless apps around for so long