Why hasn't North America adopted modern toilet technology?

Why hasn't North America adopted modern toilet technology?

Who is this shitting vixen?

Like what?

Why does Japan still play primarily on consoles and handhelds? I think that's much weirder than American toilets lacking 22 million color LED lighting and butt warmers.

because shitting isn't worth the investment

>low-flow toilet with enough pressure and standing water to break up and wash down brick-like shits in a single flush
>a decent roll of TP
>a faucet nearby so you can wet toilet paper for maximum effectiveness and minimum abrasiveness

also heated toilets are for people too poor for heated houses

I need a pressure washer that can blast all the dingleberries off my ass hair after my shit.

>also heated toilets are for people too poor for heated houses
How efficient.

Bidets, which aren't even modern

Because PC still doesn't have any good games

Are these really normal in most parts of the world? I just googled these and these are cool :^)

Lack of education
Imagine trying to teach Walmart customers how to use a bidet
Imagine explaining to Walmart head honchos that you need to educate your customers on these new toilets?

Right, but the Nintendo 400x240 powerhouse and the PaperweightStation 4 do.
Get out.

I want corsair's 20million colors rgb while my shit is floating

Why do people think it's enough just to wipe? You still have shit particles all over your anus and asscheeks. Using carbolic soap and warm water after a vigorous wiping is the only acceptable way to be fully clean.

Fuck your expensive toilet, this is enough

Mod it in. If you do it well enough, you might be able to add an entire new dimension to battlestation threads.

Perchè gli piace puzzare

ok Tehreem

bump

I swear you Asian fucks will be muslims sooner than the Germans if you don't stop overdoing this hygiene shit.

Who is this feces dispenser?

>efficient

You're going to have to take a long shit for that tiny electric coil to warm your entire body

compare it to blowing air over a gas/oil flame and up a duct, with the added benefit of changing the ambient temperature of the room instead of just your thighs

in terms of energy expended to human bodies warmed, a good heating system in a well sealed and insulated house is probably more efficient. heated toilets are a real old world thing, because so many buildings are too drafty and thin to bother with the proper solution. it's like commuting on a tiny scooter or a motorcycle. yeah, it's great in thailand, but in a country that started later, infrastructure is more modern and made to accomodate more high speed vehicles and segregate them from pedestrians better.