This is what apple does to people

This is what apple does to people

youtube.com/watch?v=RijjCbIQhIo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWOInVjJ9uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what happens when people don't find the headphone jack.

Why is the Apple rep just watching like a total cuck? Oh, they're French.

i would have trashed some apple watches desu

hahaha, he got manhumped at the end, basically made to be that guys bitch.
he'll never do that again.

In France you're taken seriously only if you drive a truck into the Apple Store, then come out of the vehicle to cut the rep's throat while shouting Android-u-akbar.

For what purpose?

ok but why is security dressed like the movie theater employees on drake and josh. No one can take you seriously when you look like a BOOB

>recording in portrait view
ENOUGH

GOD

so beta..

one beta step from death...damn france !?

>not making vertical videos
>2016
get with the times gramps

Is he even allowed to intervene?
I mean here in slavlands we rather act before we think but if i was a frenchie i'd be concerned about insurance details and whatnot.
Take hired truckers for example, most of the time they are not allowed to even change a tire because they may fuck it up. They are to wait for a mobile service if they catch a flat one.

Dude says they refused to "refund him according to the law" and so he got pissed and wrecked the store.

>not being able to take on those twinky guards

top kek

slightly disappointed he didn't smash the employees

He fucked up when he didn't just smack the security guard in the face with his metal ball, and run the fuck away.

>Guards blocking the path in the most beta way possible
Lol France

Didn't have an air pistol with him to make things interesting...

he fucked up when he started smashing shit in the store. hurting the guard would have just made him even farther fucked.

Just.
Another.
Immature.
Hipster.

Truly based.

We should have more heroes like him.

Truly, the hero Cred Forums deserves.

Why are French people such fucking drama queens?

he's really gonna like it when he gets the bill for 13,000 euros & a suspended jail sentence for damaging property & gets fired from his job for being a dick

The French don't have jobs dude

He's not white so the most he's gonna get is a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.

filmed with an iapple in the vertical position, lol, why WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

>He's not white s
huh?

i wish that skin tone and nose size was considered non white, i could stop being discriminated by public quotas for dun-skinned in my 50% negro 50% white country

which gta is this

>not Android task-bar

Why the fuck would you want to be a hero in this kind of a situation? Apple wouldn't give two fucks if the employee stepped in to fix it; the employee won't have to pay to replace those devices, fuck it.

just turn your monitor sideways

see, it is solutions like that which make me a hacker, and you a slacker

Your right my brother, no more vertical videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWOInVjJ9uY

>French "people"

Why would they intervene?
That shit is insured and they're not going to pay it out of pocket.
If you're working retail and a costumer starts smashing shit or you're robbed just let them do their thing and hope you don't get hurt. You're under no obligation to put your well being at risk to stop them.

I don't speak mumble-faguette, what the fuck was his problem and what was saying the funny french guard person from the cinema?