Tfw people bully you for buying SSD

>tfw people bully you for buying SSD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56603512#p56628926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought an SSD yesterday and use Windows 10 on it, fite me Cred Forums

I don't bully you user for buying an SSD.

dumb animeposter

>Giving the slightest fuck about other peoples opinion.
Wew lad...

This is not a thing, dumb frogposter.

>he fell for SSD meme
enjoy your data loss cuck

Shut the fuck up.

And also, to the next guy who says the shitty "anime website" argument, go fuck yourself as well, you're making the majority look bad because you're an idiot.
The guy's using an picture of an anime girl as a reaction image, he didn't make a thread SPECIFICALLY for discussing anime (or his picture). This is allowed so far, right?

You seem to have some sorta vendetta against anime nowadays, Cred Forums. I made 3 shitposts (that were word-by-word, the same), one with a 3D image, one with an anime/manga image, and one without. Guess which one got the most bites. The with the picture of an anime girl. What is causing this? What caused this? Cred Forums is possibly the only board I've seen rejecting a big part (notice I said BIG, not CORE) of the website's culture - anime and manga. What is pissing you off about it? Guess what, I desire more serious discussion, just like you, but the "dumb animeposter" thing, and the eventual "anime website" response are the ones that have to go, not anime pictures themselves.
Also, please tone it down with the shitposts, boys.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Seriously? THAT's what you (or some other guy who's doing it for laughs) reply with?

I'm kinda disappointed. I would've preferred to see you putting up a fight, and possibly beating me, but this pasta stuff is embarrassing.

No, I'm not that guy.

anime website

anime website

Go away, lad. I'm tired of the same old exchange.

anime website

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56603512#p56628926
anime website

Gee buddy, take a deep breath and count to 10.

Cred Forums's been swarmed by normies for some time already, just ignore them and post more cartoon characters.

And why is an "anime website" argument a bad one? It's a fact that this site was made mostly for discussing japanese culture, or at least for people interested in it.

There's no problem with getting an SSD my friend.

It's nice to have short boot up times/application boot ups.

It's also nice for specific games that have long ass loading times, like Fallout 4. Makes it go from 40 seconds down to like 5.

anime site

It's not the argument itself at fault, it's the kind of people that use it - usually they're the shittiest kind of person who won't take it any further than repeating "anime website" at people who challenge their views. I know how this makes me a hypocrite a bit, but this seriously has to stop. The post linked - I fully agree with it! People should stop using that "excuse" and stop annoying people with it. Explain to them the reason anime should stay (such as it is site culture; the thing the site was created for, the creators and the current owner, etc.), instead of saying "duh, it's anime website, man!".

I can see the from the perspective of other side which is tired of "animeposters" (what an ugly word) as well. They're possibly trying to defend their board, but their anger is misguided.

I didn't read your post and the anime website is a legitimate argument because nothing more needs to be said: it shouldn't even have to be argued

of course you'd agree with your own post

>being bullied
Grow some fucking balls, you pussy.

Kinda agreed, but it's just so fucking lazy! Newfags will keep posting that ugly "animeposter" crap until you explain and convince them that anime is here to stay. The "anime website" thing makes them (and not just them, many of the older Cred Forumsentoomen are possibly annoyed at the same repeated exchanges that happen two dozen times a day, if not more). The newfags (or the people who are against anime) are surpisingly stubborn.

you're literally wasting your time trying to explain that to these people, they don't belong here anyway so fuck them

I just wish they'd just realize than when going in a community, is is them who have to change, and not the community itself to suit them.

Anyway, see you all tomorrow, have a nice night; I'm likely gonna get a ban for this.

did you get banned last time?

Dumb anime poster

Just a lonely faggot on a site with other lonely faggots right?
Different user btw

I've gotten banned for meta-discussion at least twice, yes. Somebody just might've pissed in the mods' coffees and shat in their cereal these times, though, since usually my posts stay, and I don't get warnings for them at all.

>falling for the SSD meme

Anyway, see y'all faggots tomorrow. I wish you guys would take things a wee-bit more seriously, though.. I am tired of the repetition (and I'm not referring to the anime thing, lots of times you guys keep and keep making the same kinds of threads; for what reason?). Even the humour threads no longer bring a smile to my face, but bring sadness to me instead. Everything is the same. Even Cred Forums is no longer immune to this crap.

Damn it, guys.. Even though you make me mad, I still love you. It hurts me to see you like this.

Bye, and have a nice day/night, okay?

anime website

>have ssd
>still bully people for wanting to save 2 seconds by buying an ssd

Convince them? What the fuck man, i don't even want them here if they're always gonna disagree with you or bully you just because you posted a reaction image with an anime character.

Every "anime website" argument is caused by a "dumb animeposter" post. You're thinking of it wrong, you're not gonna convince fucking normies to stop shitting themselves over chinese cartoons.

Just ignore them, for better good.

>he bullies for free

I bought a 950 pro 512 gb. Sucks to be poor.

>have flash drive so big it should be a roadside attraction like all the other giant stuff