Smartphones were a mistake

Smartphones were a mistake.

When do you think the fad will be over?

What is going to be the next big thing in consumer electronics?

Brainports.

>smartphones were a mistake
u realize this is a tech board, grandpa ?

Wireless transmission was a mistake

Just look at this shit. What happened to socializing IRL?

Anyone else notice how the men are all trying to take photos, and the women are all trying to takes selfies?

Newspaper did the same thing. It's not technology that's a mistake, it's humans.

The printing press was a mistake.

Writing was a mistake

intelligence and self awareness were also a mistake. you don't see stones or plants go around taking selfies and shit

Ok so u are telling me we would socialize with strangers if not for smartphones.

>the >newspapers were like cellphones meme
No you fucking quadruplenigger, they were not the same thing. Anyone who lived in the 80s or before knows that.

This is the (retarded) implication. As if people would be standing around chatting to each other if they didn't have smartphones.

Or maybe that's how it is in America. I heard people just randomly speak to you regularly in America. What the fuck?

So you want normies to add a new hole in their heads?

Apple customers are missing a crucial component for that to work

I love being able to shitpost anywhere

Nobody claimed they are the same thing, however it has the same effect.

Yea and that woman in the blue suit is just waving, wtf is wrong with her doesnt she want a picture

>tfw I'm that one guy that just awkwardly stares in front of him

I don't get this constantly staring into your smartphone thing, what the fuck do you even do on it?

I guess staring into a computer screen multiple hours a day I don't feel the need to bring out a smartphone whenever I can

Lol.

Kill yourself for calling one of the amazing devices ever created. How old are you fucking 110?

Get a fucking life dumb fuck.

>woman
It's actually a reptilian

>one of the amazing devices ever created
>smartphones
Underage b& detected.

because you would be the first person to walk up to some rando and chat about something, wouldn't you.

>I don't get this constantly staring into your smartphone thing, what the fuck do you even do on it?
Autism.

Why is this a problem? When I don't want to talk with a dumbfuck I just pretend that I'm busy with my phone.

I didn't even realise they were taking selfies until I read this post I thought there was something interesting happening on the left.

It's a fad, just like color television.

Hmm, really makes ya think

>Talking in public
>Talking With strangers
Nordic fears

>woman

>go to a concert
>one out of five faggots holding their phone up recording the whole show
For what purpose? Nobody's ever going to watch that video.

>Laptops were a mistake.

>When do you think the fad will be over?
Probably when the next big shit gets popular

>What is going to be the next big thing in consumer electronics?

Cell phones being tiny again due to lack of screen.

The screen will be replaced by either a pair of expensive VR glasses or cable that plugs into your neural interface.

Either way, the screen's gotta go, Cred Forums.

#Original

Wtf i hate trains now

Oh, you're so jaded and cool.
I wish I was a hipster, too.
Can I be your friend?

It takes 1 min to understand what people are doing in that photo. I thought people take pictures of the gray beard guy wearing black hat and black frame glasses, on left top of the photo.

desu they probably announced a 'take selfie with hillary' so thats why everyone is doing it

Holograms fucking when

Oh... what cherry picking it is.

>cherrypicking images

I broke the screen on my phone a month ago. Not having a phone has been pretty great, not at anyone's beck-and-call. Obviously there have been some drawbacks, but overall I've pretty much proven that I don't really need to carry a phone around with my 24/7.

I have a screen replacement coming in, but I'm going to be keeping it at home from now on.

>The printing press was a mistake

Notice the guys are all taking normal pictures, its only the girls that are turned around.