Password managers

What does Cred Forums use for a password manager and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

passwordstore.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

passwordstore.org/

I write my passwords in a notebook that I leave hidden under my desk

KeepassX. Why? Well because it's convenient and easy to use.

Shorts. Why? Because they're comfy and easy to wear.

> people actually do this unironically

>people use password managers on the same system they web browse on unironically

You're automatically giving all of your logins away to not only the surveillance state but any 12 year old can get you keylogged or RATed buying one off hf or another and pretty much all modern malware has file transfer capabilities now. You're asking to get your life fucked up.

The only acceptable way to use a password manager is if you have a dedicated system just for the password manager.

Any nigger can steal your password book or a fire could destroy it. That seems worse to me. But then again that's why I'm asking, I don't know much.

>RATed
Not sure what this is btw, pls no bully.

Nothing because I'm not paranoid so I don't have 60 character passwords

>You're automatically giving all of your logins away
The encrypted logins, which are of no use without the master password.

>but any 12 year old can get you keylogged or RATed
This is completely false. I'm not dumb enough to run malware.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s

remote access tool, meaning they can do almost whatever the fuck they want

It's like two boats making an exchange in the middle of an ocean

I remember them all because I'm not FUCKING a retard.

My passbook is on an encrypted volume. If you know the password knock yourself out otherwise go suck a dick

It's not a matter of paranoia, I have medical and financial stuff I'd rather not have fall into the hands of Ivan or pajeet.
Not all of us are rain man. The reason why you have crippling social problems is because your brain is over wired in the memory department.

Ivan or Pajeet will never crack your passwords unless they're shit like "password123".

There's nothing wrong with it.

>Not all of us are rain man. The reason why you have crippling social problems is because your brain is over wired in the memory department.
You don't know me, faggot. I remember all my passwords, sure, but if I ever forget, all I have to do is remember the titles of four or five books in my library and ten or fifteen page numbers. I then count down five or six lines to find my password, which are generally a mixture of a string of words put together combined with either the page number added or subtracted from the total number of pages in the book and the title of the book itself cut in half with the last half spelled backwards. Fucking retard.

That was lame. Go read books faggot.

>Keep in mind, "web-service name" to "#"
>one "#" to your favorite number
>category is self explained
>letter for your favorite word

##+@+category+.+single letter+#+#

boom faggots i only have to remember that for everyweb service password

Have staring at the stars as you try to remember your own fucking birthday, you squirmy little autist.

How ever will I know what I'm supposed to have while I stare at the stars? It appears you have confounded me user. This quandry will haunt my mind for years to come. In the meantime, I guess I'll just not forget to type entire words to make meaningful sentences.

This is some reddit-tier shit.

>people are too autistic to understand this

wow

good job, retard