Computer desks are a technology

Computer desks are a technology

What computer desk does Cred Forums use?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_WmFBuT0Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mostly this

sometimes this

and occasionally this

Some old thing from the 90s. Still holds up my rig surprisingly well.

often times this

Made my own basically used these ikea legs then got a 2m white table top from them, cut it down a tiny bit and screwed the legs on.

Frankly, I've never understood the hype about the whole desk & chair thing

I just sit crosslegged and rest my laptop on my lap

Some hand-me-down tempered glass desk. Pretty large, but a little bit inconvenient to use as a soldering workbench - I'm terrified of thermic shock and the like.
I'm planning on making an L-Shaped desk as a /diy/ project, mostly to reclaim some unused space on my bedroom.

I have a steelcase tnt system, nice integrated cable management, monitor mounting points, lots of different modules and all that jazz
I bought it as a corner desk but I've been using only the 2.5 x 0.8 meter straight parts for years because of space. that's the neat thing about modular desks
I got all the parts for like $150 altogether, just look for offices that close down or move

absolutely revolting

best desktop reporting in

160x80
adjustable height with a push of a button (from sitting desktop to standing desktop in 5 seconds)
costs $550

I have to ask, what's in the pitcher on the desk?

youtube.com/watch?v=7_WmFBuT0Co
1:38

Have a guess

Overpriced shit. You can get good office desk with steel frame for half the price. The only selling point of Bekant is that it can be used as a standing desk, which no one really uses anyway. It's a hipster meme, people try it for a week and revert back to sitting.

What is a good stand for a laser printer that can hold paper and maybe toner?

cheap set of ikea drawers.

I don't have an ikea near by.

Ikea Galant

Ikea Linnmon/adil reporting in

how can you live like that ??
almost wanted to buy something like that white dressing thing.
bc am poor (neetbux)

This

This, but I have a black top

I was going to get those drawers but EIGHTY FUCKING DOLLARS

I have that exact desk. no lie. I also have a corner desk.

This with a butcher block top. This table will outlast me and is years beyond the absolute garbage that was the 6' folding Walmart special I had.

Holds all the stuff and could duck and cover successfully if the Cold War tips the boiling point.

i stand about 7 of the 9 hours i'm in the office each day. our company has adjustable desks that can hold 400 pounds and they're awesome.

if you don't stand at your desk most of the day you're a fat fuck

>if you don't stand at your desk most of the day you're a fat fuck

fuck off you dyel

Not many things make me ashamed to be Australian, but this does. Sort your life out mate

Ikea malm, it's pretty nice, and just the right size for me

I have this desk. I like it.

I'm looking at getting this desk. Do you have to hunch over it or anything? I feel like really cheap desks sit pretty low to the floor.

I just did a build with a friend using that same case, pretty comfy.

My grandmother tells me she has been poor all her life. Grew up on a farm without an indoor toilet. She always said everything they had was always clean. No excuse poor fags not to buy a $1 worth of garbage bags and $2 worth of bleach.

I also thought it seemed really low when I was looking at it in store, you just get used to having the chair low enough (which I've since learned is the "correct" height anyway). Now that I'm used to it, it's a very comfortable height. For reference, I'm also using the ikea malkolm chair. It's not as good as the meme chair Markus, which is really nice, but it's way cheaper and still quite comfy for me.

Yeah it's pretty nice, not even comparable to my old case, pic related. Only thing I wish it had is a power supply basement, but it was released before those became common.

Costed me like 40 murican dollarydoos in Office Depot.

Shit's comfy.

Ignore the horride chair that was temporary I got a golf mkvi seat from the junkard (free) that i bolted to that chair...coolest thing is that someone might have died in that seat.

This desk was bought for a Commodore 64 in the 80's. Never needed to tighten a screw.

A 70's era, lacquered, fold out dining table I got from my grandma's flat when she died.

Never got the hype about cleaning and not living like a pig either huh? Probably a kid and already has ensured he will have a shitty life. Way to go dude.

Jerker here.
You're all schmucks.

Is the top bar for leaning on when you are about to blow all over your monitor and keyboard?

How do ytou stop it from rocking? I just put mine together.

Computer desks are the products of a technology or atleast; Computer desks IS a technology

That Sony LCD... No beueno!

do you even stand?

How do you fucking live?

>Made my own
You've put together fucking Lego you dip.
I have one of those desks too and assembling this shit took about 20 minutes only because I was drunk

>a thin plastic tabletop on two legs
>$550

Please tell me you're thinking about buying this and haven't yet.

kys degenerate

i have this at my lab. we got a not-very-deep desk because we all use LCD monitors and laptops and shit. it's really nice. i like to stand, but not all day, and this gives me good flexibility on that front.

whoops

Underrated post. Best desk.

Exactly like this, except the 2 drawers are on the right side and there's nothing on the left. Otherwise, it's this same exact desk.

what the fuck